rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl acting crazy?

Girl acting crazy?

Ok, so need help with two separate cases.

1. Was hanging out with friends. A bud brought his friend along. She was cute. She was also incredibly talkative. She introduced herself as 'Hi, I'm awesome.' I thought it was pretty funny actually. Anyway, we're all talking and after a while she does get on my nerve as she keeps making outlandish comments (she actually at one point said 'I have a fourteen inch dick' and 'Every Memorial day I tried to get laid, but it doesn't happen').

She's obviously not serious about anything she's saying. The thing I've never met a chick who acts like that. Not sure if she's crazy, attention-starved or just nervous in front of a lot of new people. What do you guys think? Also, how would you try to get with her? The girls I've usually are usually more shy, not sure how to deal with her. Also, not sure if I should at all.

2. There's this chick at work that's kinda cute. A few of us went to a dance lesson in town. The instructor told us to partner up with someone. My bud partnered up with another chick from work. And when I looked at the cute chick, she looked away and quickly found some random old (40y) guy to partner with. Not sure what was up with that.

Also, she might know I think she's cute. Got hammered a while back and told people at work I wanna smash her (though fortunately I was smart enough to say I want to date her, not sure if the other chicks at work would've actually appreciated me saying I just want to smash). So she might know about it. Wondering how I can turn this around.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Girl acting crazy?

1) Random Broads are taking way too much of your mental energy - there are 3.5 billion bitches on the planet.

2) a chick that won't shut the fuck up - mental, 99 times out of 100.
3) chick @ work
- don't shit where you eat.
- if she thinks you like her, and you've admitted it - she basically has all the power w/in your little social circle.

Options
- hail mary and holler at her - be prepared to get aired out
- date someone hotter from outside the circle and bring new chick to social events - may build jealousy, may not

WIA

Quote: (06-05-2013 09:49 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Ok, so need help with two separate cases.

1. Was hanging out with friends. A bud brought his friend along. She was cute. She was also incredibly talkative. She introduced herself as 'Hi, I'm awesome.' I thought it was pretty funny actually. Anyway, we're all talking and after a while she does get on my nerve as she keeps making outlandish comments (she actually at one point said 'I have a fourteen inch dick' and 'Every Memorial day I tried to get laid, but it doesn't happen').

She's obviously not serious about anything she's saying. The thing I've never met a chick who acts like that. Not sure if she's crazy, attention-starved or just nervous in front of a lot of new people. What do you guys think? Also, how would you try to get with her? The girls I've usually are usually more shy, not sure how to deal with her. Also, not sure if I should at all.

2. There's this chick at work that's kinda cute. A few of us went to a dance lesson in town. The instructor told us to partner up with someone. My bud partnered up with another chick from work. And when I looked at the cute chick, she looked away and quickly found some random old (40y) guy to partner with. Not sure what was up with that.

Also, she might know I think she's cute. Got hammered a while back and told people at work I wanna smash her (though fortunately I was smart enough to say I want to date her, not sure if the other chicks at work would've actually appreciated me saying I just want to smash). So she might know about it. Wondering how I can turn this around.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Girl acting crazy?

1. I have met chicks like this. These girls think they are much funnier and smarter than they really are. They have too much pride in their eccentric loud nature. I have found they are aggressive in the sack, their sole keepsake. The downside is half the time you are with them you want to leave immediately. Look for this being a future trend - quirky, offbeat girls who formerly were more modest and adorable than their hotter bitchy sisters are now gaining enough confidence because no one is calling them out and telling them to shut the fuck up because they sound like idiots (pussy on a pedestal).

2. Money over bitches, unless you are a bartender or a fitness/athletic instructor I'd say don't bother.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Girl acting crazy?

Thanks guys, advice seriously appreciated.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC