rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Senior claims athlete culture needs to change

Tyler Olkowski is a senior at Phillips Academy at Andover (highly reputable American prep school). He is also a feminist who is going to Harvard. My goal is not to start an all-out war against this one individual, but to point out that viewpoint of the American man is changing. And for men, this is a terrible thing.

Here is an excerpt from an article Olkowski wrote about the culture of sports teams at Phillips Academy:

Quote:Quote:

From preseason to team dinners, from the locker room to the playing field, every team has its traditions. Within each team exists a social hierarchy led by Seniors with the ability to positively influence the opinions of their underclassmen teammates. Sadly, this structure has frequently been used to perpetuate a cycle of sexism that is often times unintentional, but always destructive.

I wrote a comment:

Somewhat ridiculous and incoherent letter.

The "culture" you describe is human nature. Naturally, men who are skilled athletically will gain liking from women. It is fine to talk about your "conquests" as a man to other men because that is what men have done for centuries.

Wanted to keep it short and sweet to get the point across that men can be allowed to express who they are without reprimand or a change.

Just another example of men being put down by the betas of this world. Carry on.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

There's three pussified dudes on my facebook wall who went from regular nerds to male feminists inside of four years at a liberal arts school. I always troll their facebook posts and counterargue with even more hysterically insane bullshit, and except for the gay dude they inevitably check their own privilege. It's a weird world we live in.

Worse than the actual letter is the comment written by a man which already has 7 likes.

I have no relationship with Phillips Academy. I am the varsity soccer coach at Staples High School, a public school in Westport, Connecticut. But this is one of the most powerful and insightful statements I have ever read from high school students. I don't know how well your teams did this year (I'm going to check that out next), but one thing is sure: Every one who signed this letter is a winner.

As long as men continue to support feminists and keep on writing articles/letters/comments like this there will be no change. Things will get much worse.

Just recently here the Ontarian government riddled with countless scandals and drowning in debt is moving forward with provisions to increase the number of women on corporate boards.

I don't understand how a man can be a feminist, in the same way I can't understand how a straight man can be passionate about legalizing gay marriage. I know its status whoring, but its quite sickening. Real human beings stick to their own, not try to appear the most benevolent. Its a maladaptive trait, probably caused by a lack of warfare.

Lol, doesn't surprise me he comes from Andover. It is one of the gayest/liberal boarding schools in New England. Felt a really weird vibe there.

I screwed a girl in her ex boyfriend's bed.

He went to Phillips.

She was FWB with him until I got her.

She bled period blood all over his sheets and had to explain it to him

She said he cried when she ended the FWB.

Pussies.