rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucked a 23yr old last night. Most boooooring date but got the bang. Very strange

Fucked a 23yr old last night. Most boooooring date but got the bang. Very strange

Over the weekend I'm hanging with my friends gf. Her friend is introduced and later on my friend's gf tells me she likes me. I holler at her and make out with her within in the hour. She comes back to my place and ends up laying down in my friend's gf's bed. (they are my roommates)

I go into their room pull her and tell her she can sleep in my room. Lays down next to me and we make out but she says, " i can't fuck you right now... i'll fuck you in the morning..." Lol... i grab her again and she says, "you want me to fuck you in the morning, i will." Mind you there was no game with this girl that night. Simply a lil rapport and from what i remember some comfort game. We did a trust fall and she caught me. I had work at 8am so fucking in the morning wasn't happening, just let her sleep in my bed.

Fast forward to next week, which was last night we go get some food(already a bad start). As we drive there i am asking her questions and she isn't saying shit. I even stated, "you don't talk much do you?"

At dinner I am asking her questions and even some hypothetical ones. I asked her, "if you could have any 3 super powers...." Her response, "i don't know, never thought about it, what about you?" 23yr's old and bored the shit out of me. I started thinking to myself the bang is not going to happen. We got into tv and movies. She watches arrested dev and only got into it recently. Said she has only seen up the 3rd episode.

Something i always do with my first dates now is ask them what time they are getting up in the morning and if they are in a rush. "Cool, you want to hang out more... was thinking of watching that arrested dev on netflix..." Thanks to Tut for the logistics thread. Well we go back to my place watch AD and we make out. Nooooo resistance whatsoever, clothes are being pulled off and get the bang.

Was going to put this in the i just had sex thread but just thought about all the no-no's that usually would make a bang impossible.

1. Dinner(food in her stomach) which doesn't always make a girl feel sexy
2. She was so fucking quiet. Most likely this was attributed to her being young or shy. Normally its a sign of disinterest. I'm 9 yrs older so there was definitely an age gap.

sounds like she just wanted some D. also shes probably just boring

girl being quiet/attentive/shy/anxious/stiff is a good thing. that's natural reaction to being around a person she finds attractive. forget IOIs nonsense

Interesting story. I'm curious to know what she looks like. I assume if she's going to be this uninteresting she's gotta be totally hot and never developed a personality since Beta have been "entertaining" her like a bunch of damn clowns all her life.

A date is like going to work. it can be fun, or it can be a drag, but it doesn't matter because you do it to get what you want.

Had the same thing happen a few months ago. I attributed it to age at first (she's 24, I'm 36), but the more I thought about it some people just don't have a personality, and are boring in general.

First time we hung out smoked a bit in her car on a dark street. Thought this is going to shit so I kissed her. Horrible experience - either she thought I was nasty, or she didn't know how to kiss. Went back to my place, surprisingly, sat her on the edge of the bed and just went for it. No drinking, no movies, just straight into making out and me telling her to take off her clothes. She went along with it and I got the notch. Stupid girl. Most boring person on the planet I believe.

Quote: (06-05-2013 04:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I assume if she's going to be this uninteresting she's gotta be totally hot and never developed a personality since Beta have been "entertaining" her like a bunch of damn clowns all her life.

I've encountered this a few times. Actually passed up the bang on one, partly because difficult to escalate (gave me nothing to work with, had the personality of a brick) and partly because just stupid. I prefer long term over just another notch so not that much lost.

She could just be shy. it does happen once in a blue moon.

haha. A Fuck-bot. I figure a combo of behavior control pills and no-character-generation society, or jaded desensitization and aloof ignorance would start to produce this type of girl. Good story.

Quote: (06-05-2013 11:00 PM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

haha. A Fuck-bot. I figure a combo of behavior control pills and no-character-generation society, or jaded desensitization and aloof ignorance would start to produce this type of girl. Good story.

Cool, can i get some rep pts? [Image: wink.gif]

As far as her pic, can't do that since she is friends with my roommates gf. If she was some random i would.

Background: She is Chinese/Japanese from frisco. Very cute americanized, non fobby.

Quote: (06-06-2013 07:57 AM)Manystyles Wrote:  

Not sure if serious... [Image: huh.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

[Image: laugh3.gif]

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Quote: (06-06-2013 02:00 PM)little wing Wrote:  

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Hellz yea im fuckin serious

I'll rep you if you can vouch that she isn't a whale with a picture.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

To me, it just sounds like she had an insufferable case of penis withdrawal syndrome, it's a rising epidemic among many women these days. Go ahead and sate her sexual appetite, she could always make a good fwb.