rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apartment for rent in Lima, Peru

The apartment is located in Malecon Balta 780, Miraflores. It is only 2 blocks away from Kennedy Park and 3 blocks away from the Costa Verde Malecon.

Kennedy park is the hub of Miraflores, the area is surrounded by bars and clubs, and the college scene (Barranco) is only a few dollars away by taxicab. It is from walking distance of Larcomar, where Gotica and other posh clubs are.

During the day one can go to one of many coffee shops around the park, or just chill in the park. There is a cheap restaurants all over the place, I personally recommend the one right behind the hotel. They can deliver and a price for a full meal (entree, main dish, dessert, and beverage) is around 3-4 dollars.

Look at the attached document for full info about the apartment.

Prices and terms

Prices are negotiable and depend on demand. The prices listed are assuming high demand.

I could go down as far as 2000, maybe lower, but like I said, if you are interested we can figure something out.

Also you can have up to 4 people, that would be 500 each, and for Miraflores that is pretty cheap. The extra person fee is negotiable too.

Prices include services (water, electricity), cable, and internet. Apartment is completely furnished and ready to be occupied.

[img]images/attachtypes/pdf.gif[/img]  Apartment for Rent in Lima Peru compressed.pdf (Size: 957.74 KB / Downloads: 750)

So like 4000 US a month?

Expensive...

Yeah that is expensive. If someone is trying to drop 4,000 a month on lodgings I doubt they're going to Lima.

jesus! 4k in peru on an apartment. ill pass

Yeah it is pretty expensive as we rent for executives mostly, but like I said the price is negotiable, the apartment is fully furnished, and we are willing to go down on price.

I could go down as far as 2000, maybe lower, but like I said, if you are interested we can figure something out.

Also you can have up to 4 people, that would be 500 each, and for Miraflores that is pretty cheap. The extra person fee is negotiable too.

Having lived in Lima for a little over a month, I can say that $4k USD, for what looks like an IKEA furnished apartment, is a rip-off! For 4K, in Lima, I would expect a 5-star accommodation.

If this is 4000 soles, then it's a different story... That's approximately $1250 and that's slightly more reasonable, but still too high.

Of course that is very expensive. I know good lodges that cost about 50 soles per day it means about us$20/day.

Looks like another game of "ripoff the foreigner", nothing new here.

One can find something similar for a 25% of that in Miraflores.

I rented a nice room for $250 a month, 3 blocks from Larcomar.

Quote: (11-07-2010 06:55 PM)Nacirema Wrote:  

Looks like another game of "ripoff the foreigner", nothing new here.

One can find something similar for a 25% of that in Miraflores.

I rented a nice room for $250 a month, 3 blocks from Larcomar.

I can vouch for you... my friend went and stayed in a some huge place in mira flores for a fraction of what was quoted as well...

Gringo prices beware!!! Plus if you meet any locals, i'm sure they can hook you up word of mouth and pay peanuts....

Hmmm... good lodges for U$20?
Where can I find those?

By the way, Nacirema and Insomnika, do you guys know how much it would cost to rent a small (2 bedroom) apartment for 1 week?

Quote: (11-08-2010 02:18 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

By the way, Nacirema and Insomnika, do you guys know how much it would cost to rent a small (2 bedroom) apartment for 1 week?

I don't know but you can search at El Comercio, s peruvian newspaper on the web. 1$ = 2.75 soles aprox.

http://urbania.pe/index.html?option=com_p...&Itemid=31