rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesse Eisenberg the neg master?

He negs the shit out of this reporter who is supposed to be interviewing him. What do you guys think? Is he banging the shit out of her after the interview or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...AU2TaP4UGQ

He is an asshole. he is just as much a tool as zuckerberg if not worse because he has actually never contributed anything to society except some shitty movies. he got lucky and got rich. He needs to lose the attitude and humble himself. It's people like him why LA and Hollywood suck.

She is kind of cute in that nerdy way - definitely bang.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (06-03-2013 05:10 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

He is an asshole. he is just as much a tool as zuckerberg if not worse because he has actually never contributed anything to society except some shitty movies. he got lucky and got rich. He needs to lose the attitude and humble himself. It's people like him why LA and Hollywood suck.

[Image: malehamster.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

She's super cute, but then again I live in DC...

Jesse though... I bit try hard for my taste. Or maybe it was the jitteriness of his voice.

After finding her LinkedIn profile, I'm wondering why she wore hipster glasses for the interview... She's way more attractive like this:

[Image: 0e338fd.jpg]

I wouldn't say he is negging her. He probably sees her for what she is: a complete fucking joke. He's doing dozens of these interviews, with people who actually put forth a modicum of effort into the questions they ask, and this entitled bitch shows up just to waste time with shit like "what's it like to work with Morgan Freeman?". She deserved every bit of hate he threw at her.

This clip once again proves, if you're a hot chick, the world is yours. She's deluding herself if she thinks she's good for anything but a lay.

He's doing the bizarro version of Russell Brand in this interview. Instead of using quick clever retorts to charm the girl he's assaulting her with an avalanche of ninja jabs to her self-esteem. It's worth watching clips like this as a reminder of how quick you can be and how far you can push calling out bullshit. She really is a pathetic joke of an interviewer, at least in this segment, and seems to be not even trying to conceal the fact that she glides by on her looks.

Having said all that, seeing this clip shows that Eisenberg isn't as good of an actor as I would have thought. The Zuckerberg from the Social Network pretty much is him, or at least a more socially retarded version of him.

She blogged about it. Go figure.

http://univisionnews.tumblr.com/post/506...-interview

Quote: (06-03-2013 06:01 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

After finding her LinkedIn profile, I'm wondering why she wore hipster glasses for the interview... She's way more attractive like this:

[Image: 0e338fd.jpg]

I like the way she looks. Reminds me of a middle / upper middle class Miami Dade County girl. From Doral or Kendall.

Hollywood is full of these kinds of chicks (and guys too) that aren't really journalists, but "personalities" that get a microphone, credential and a camera to follow them while they ask actors the same questions that they hear a million times over, but have to act like it's the first time every time. At the same time, it's part of the job, so you should try NOT to be a dick and get it over with. This whole thing feels like it could have been somewhat staged.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-03-2013 06:20 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

He could have parlayed this into a chance to bang this chick.

His longtime girlfriend is decent but not on the same level as the interviewer. His girl looks more like a typical upper-middle class Jewish girl from New York:

[Image: tumblr_lig7szmNnL1qa1e8uo1_500.png]

These reporters can be pretty stupid as evidenced by this:

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

This stupid bitch is trying way too hard to be an ironic hipster.

He reciprocates with sarcasm and she breaks down.

Typical spoiled entitled millennial.

Now she's gone viral with this and she'll have a legion of beta orbiter assholes white knighting and wanting to see her every video.

BTW, she has the little girl voice. That usually means suffering trauma around the age at which the voice sounds like. AVOID LTR AT ALL COSTS!

Not available in my country, bollocks. Is the bit in her blog the main asshole bits?

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:03 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Now she's gone viral with this and she'll have a legion of beta orbiter assholes white knighting and wanting to see her every video.

BTW, she has the little girl voice. That usually means suffering trauma around the age at which the voice sounds like. AVOID LTR AT ALL COSTS!

Is that rape voice thing true?

I remember a male hipster at work told me this (a girl at work talked like a 13 year old) and I didn't believe it.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

He handled her just right.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-03-2013 06:20 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

He handled her just right. And some of the comments are roasting her.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

If it was not available in your country, here is a a global link.

http://www.gossipcop.com/jesse-eisenberg...ou-see-me/

The player is small, but clear enough.

Why is he talking so fast?

"Freeman"?
"Morgie"?

This girl is putting herself on the pedestal. Perhaps she's threatened by the renown of Jesse Eissenberg.

I chalk up the 'freeman' comment to the spanish language. Its like saying 'Chavez' and expecting everyone to know who it refers to.

Eisenberg had her laughing but went too autistic. He doesn't seem to know when to segue into something more 'bunnies and fairies' to lower the bitch shield.

The comment she uttered like 'So we can wrap this up..." was shitty and unprofessional.

She was already willing to enter his frame with the "Do you know Carrot-top?" line. She enthusiastically jumped at an assertion ('yeah! He sucks!') that Jesse already seemed poised to be making. But he squashed her by essentially saying she sucks. Neg indeed with no grace.

This brings up a good Game challenge. how to recover from embarrassing a girl.

On an unrelated note to my post, who the fuck interviews you and demands you say THEIR name. Fuck obeying that narcisistic bullshit.

Don't like him as an actor... unfortunately he has parlayed that facebook movie into a career.. He's emotionless, bland guy, and they have had him doing comedies? Ok

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:14 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 09:03 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Is that rape voice thing true?

I remember a male hipster at work told me this (a girl at work talked like a 13 year old) and I didn't believe it.

Google Dr. Drew little girl voice.

I dated a woman with that voice.

Her older brother arranged to try and watch us having sex. She also told me horrific stories about her father but never admitted what I suspected about one or both of these guys and her.

Quote: (06-03-2013 10:25 PM)Grit Wrote:  

On an unrelated note to my post, who the fuck interviews you and demands you say THEIR name. Fuck obeying that narcisistic bullshit.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not..
She's obviously just asking because it's a clip she can use later on, have you never watched an interview before? It's commonplace for news teams to ask celebrities to say their network name at the end of the interview, and this is similar.