rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hey, newbie question!

Hey, newbie question!

Hello,

I have recently joined this site and I'm excited to soon become a part of this community. I find the topics discussed here are very much agreeable to my own views so I am happy to be here in a like-minded group of gentlemen! I'd like to do a bit of reading, just to get the forum vibe, before I start posting a lot however!

I do have one question, that I haven't had answered in the forum rules, FAQ's, or guidelines. What I would like to know is if any users post a picture of themselves? And is that behaviour allowed and encouraged on the site? How about posting pics of ourselves with female dates (who obviously are consenting adults)? I do post on one or two other sites and at times, users on those sites may post a picture of themselves and many users do it. Does that take place at this site or should we refrain from posting pics of ourselves?

Thanks in advance!

Hey, newbie question!

I don't think many people here have done it yet.
I wouldn't want somebody I know finding the stuff I write here

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Hey, newbie question!

Quote: (06-03-2013 03:38 PM)little wing Wrote:  

I wouldn't want somebody I know finding the stuff I write here

+1 on that

Anonymity is a very powerful tool to have.

But Anonymity is just like virginity: Once its gone, there is no getting it back.

Hey, newbie question!

Quote: (06-03-2013 03:36 PM)jcan8821tor Wrote:  

How about posting pics of ourselves with female dates (who obviously are consenting adults)?

[Image: troll.gif] what are you getting at here?