rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What went wrong?

What went wrong?

So I met a girl at a party about 2 weeks ago and she asked for my contact later in to the night, which really surprised me, first girl to do so I think. Anyway, we made plans to get a drink together the following week, on a Friday. I left my apartment after a little pre-drinking so I was a little drunk upon meeting her. What I find interesting is that she left the place she was at (with friends) to come and meet me. The plan was to go to a bar or something, but the date consisted of walking down and sitting on benches along the main avenue (I live in a really small town), which has more people on it during the night vs. the day. I was getting really good vibes the whole night, she even held on to my arm as we walked for a bit. Then she finally asked me to walk her home, and I assumed I was going to get the lay (I was wrong). The date ended with a hug and a "we should meet again soon" from her. After that first hug, me still being drunk, (shouldn't have done this) said "no, seriously, come here" and I raised my arms to pull her in for a kiss, but she said "no, not tonight, I'm too tired". I'm pretty sure the "I'm too tired" line was complete bullshit, as she received some texts about 5 minutes before I got to her place to which she only read and didn't reply to (it was about 1 a.m). I'm assuming these texts were from another guy (who else would be texting her at that time?)

Before any of you guys assume this girl isn't easy, she is one of those "raver" girls, and takes a fuckload of psychedelics. On the date she also told me she is only friends with guys and isn't interested in a relationship right now. What did I do wrong? I feel like I should have used the "can I use your bathroom" line.

What went wrong?

Quote: (06-02-2013 04:27 PM)Snoppfisk Wrote:  

The date ended with a hug and a "we should meet again soon" from her. After that first hug, me still being drunk, (shouldn't have done this) said "no, seriously, come here" and I raised my arms to pull her in for a kiss, but she said "no, not tonight, I'm too tired".

I'm assuming these texts were from another guy (who else would be texting her at that time?)

What did I do wrong?

I feel like I should have used the "can I use your bathroom" line.

The bathroom line could have worked. Your persistence could have paid off. Though that's unlikely given her refusal to kiss you

You shouldn't give a shit who the texts were from. It really doesn't matter.

Being persistent was the right move. You did the right thing by saying "seriously come here." Though you should have escalated quicker, and probably at a better venue. Being persistant is the best way to filter girls.Say NEXT and move on to the next girl.

Don't stress so much what you did wrong this one time. Girls are unpredictable. IF this is a pattern of behavior, THEN you need to assess what aspect of your game could be putting them off.

What went wrong?

Yea, the text messages sound like a key component as to how it ended. Could be another guy, but could also be her mother telling her goodnight!

Anyway, one idea is that maybe you should have asked to use her bathroom and see how she would respond (Classic Roosh move). Maybe the interaction could have gone a little farther... hard to say.

Sounds like there could be an opportunity later.. Keep us posted.

Then again, nexting her might be the better play.

What went wrong?

You didn't take her to a bar to get any alcohol in her.

You didn't escalate properly.

You were drunk and she wasn't.

You went for a walk on a date with a girl you met at a party.

Basically.

What went wrong?

Quote: (06-02-2013 04:42 PM)MattC Wrote:  

You didn't take her to a bar to get any alcohol in her.

You didn't escalate properly.

You were drunk and she wasn't.

You went for a walk on a date with a girl you met at a party.

Basically.

She was at a bar with friends before meeting me for about 2 hours, pretty sure she had some alcohol in her. Though, I was definitely more drunk than she was.

What went wrong?

I agree with MattC's views. A walk is a tough "first date" no matter the circumstances. Much easier to escalate way before you reach her front door in a place with some sort of crowd and alcohol flowing. It is also easier for me to have the girl more buzzed than I am at anytime I see her pre-bang, much easier to control the frame.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

What went wrong?

Walks can be awesome, you basically remember Mystery Method's rule about bouncing often and show her a bunch of different places and give her different emotions.

However, in this case it looks dead. She doesn't kiss = unlikely that its worth the effort. It looks like you didn't touch and escalate early in the date. Same mistake I've made numerous times.

What went wrong?

Quote: (06-02-2013 05:09 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Walks can be awesome, you basically remember Mystery Method's rule about bouncing often and show her a bunch of different places and give her different emotions.

However, in this case it looks dead. She doesn't kiss = unlikely that its worth the effort. It looks like you didn't touch and escalate early in the date. Same mistake I've made numerous times.

Walks can be awesome in my case if I am hitting different venues with different crowds and adding alcohol flow. Going down the street and sitting on benches would be tougher for me to escalate to a lay, but darkness, alcohol, and isolation have proven to be my largest allies bar-none.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

What went wrong?

Next time get some alcohol in her and a lot less in you.

From your post I can only imagine what you was talking about with this girl. Nothing.

Being drunk is not a good way to learn game. You will forget most of what you learned anyways.

I suggest you read Bang. You are missing key steps in getting laid.