rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what would you have done?

I was dating a girl who I liked for a while. However, on the side, I had another girl who I would occasionally bang. Basically, she was the side girl and she often begged me and pestered me to be with her. I always said I would but I didn't ever mean to. I think she got that and after 2-3 months, she decided to tell my girlfriend what was going on.

So some shit ensues, and both of them hate me. The side bitch tries to make things hell for me. My girlfriend ends up still being with me, while the side bitch decides that she is going to "Erase" me from her life. She deletes me from her social networks, etc. I just told her through text to leave me alone.

Fast forward a few months, the side bitch texts me on a different phone number saying she misses me. I don't really reply because I didn't recognize the number, but I was pretty sure its her. Now she would occasionally deblock me on our social networks from time to time.

Note this is all pretty recent, within the past few months.

Just wondering, what would you have done in this situation?

Do you mean what would I do now or what would I have done?

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Quote: (06-02-2013 02:34 PM)little wing Wrote:  

Do you mean what would I do now or what would I have done?

Both is fine. Would like your opinions.

Well I don't know what you mean by "what would you have done".
When?

Are you still with your girlfriend?

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Quote: (06-02-2013 02:39 PM)little wing Wrote:  

Well I don't know what you mean by "what would you have done".
When?

Are you still with your girlfriend?

Yes. Do you think I made the mistake of telling the other chick I would be with them? Do you think I should have just left both of them at that point?

Maybe you should think so much.
What's done, is done.
Now I don't know how your relationship with your gf is but if the other chick is hot, sure bang her again.

-Socrates

If you value your relationship with the GF don't entertain the other girl. This might even be your GF testing you.

If you want strange go out and get some strange. Going back to her has drama written all over it.

I would never have lied to either in the first place.

Let them know the score from the get go, if they don't like it then its on to the next one.

If you want to have a gf and cheat on the side then don't respond to the old side chick.\n
Get you a new side chick and don't be a idiot and add her on social networks. Your welcome.

Welcome to the life of a player.

There's no amount of psychology you can use to get the side piece to play her position. It's not like you can set and manage expectations over the long term. At best, telling a bitch she's just a side piece at the front end of a relationship sets up a challenge for her to overcome. The idea that you could say a few words to control her would imply that she's 1) predictable, 2) logical, 3) rational.

A woman, a person, is only predictable, logical, and rational in the short run. Given enough time, alternate strategies can develop.

A crazy side piece has no problem destroying your main relationship, because the reality is that she can destroy what you have and not face any real consequences. It's not uncommon for a crazy broad to blow your shit up, try to get with you, get with you...and then break up with you. Or she can get her kicks from destroying your situation and shift her focus to some other guy.

WIA

Yeah it's not worth it if you want to keep your main chick.

And honestly, this is why dudes who want to keep the pretense of exclusive LTRs need to go ahead and use obfuscation to cover their tracks. Like: using fake names as in Roosh's "Bert". My mom wanted to name me Chris so that's what I use when I don't want to be known. Like gaming girls in different towns and cities to keep them apart. Like having multiple girls from different social classes and scenes so they're unlikely to cross paths. If you're seeing a grad student and a hairdresser at the same time, they ain't gonna be comparing notes because their social circles don't intersect.

If you want a different girl, find a new girl. Don't go back to the 'side' girl. That will complicate matters for you.

And if I wanted to win my girlfriend over, I'll casually mention this text to her too. May be a confident beta to do so, but it seems to work.

Edit: seems (not seem!)

I think I would ignore her for now but since she clearly is trying to get some from ya again I would'nt blow her out of the water just yet.

You never know when you could get bored of your gf.

Always keep a line in the pond.

"Look Mama, no hands..."

Get the old psycho to have a threesome w you and the gf.