rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shy Boys: IRL

This is really hard to watch

http://vimeo.com/28466163

The symptoms are real, that's for sure, but by treating this combination of some unfortunate traits, unluck and environmental factors like a mental disorder or an actual disease, these people are doing themselves a disservice, essentially ensuring that they'll never step out of it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Painful, really painful.

Damn, how would one go even in attempting to help these guys?

If those guys improved their appearance (just clothes and hair) they'd make a significant improvement right there. Social anxiety + no desire to meet new people + terrible fashion sense = a recipe for failure.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-02-2013 09:30 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The symptoms are real, that's for sure, but by treating this combination of some unfortunate traits, unluck and environmental factors like a mental disorder or an actual disease, these people are doing themselves a disservice, essentially ensuring that they'll never step out of it.

Agreed.

Unrelated observation: the plaid-shirt guy said he approaches the ugliest women, and always gets rejected. It's well-known in pick-up that less attractive women often times don't know how to handle an approach from a man. He'd probably have better luck striking up conversations with at least normal looking women, but he'll likely not figure that out unless he starts looking for information on the Web.

It's a shame we can't reach through the Internet and help these guys out.

I'd tell them to go to the Philippines.

There are the type of guys I was talking about in my posts in this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24015.html

They're just hopeless at this point. They have some sort of psychological defect that prevents them from understanding how to interact socially. It's for the best that they don't get laid and it's perfectly understandable to see why they don't: being absolutely clueless with women and possessing zero self-confidence are literally the worst traits a man can possess when it comes to getting laid, and they are so damaging they can wipe out almost every other positive trait the man possesses. A woman wants nothing to do with those type of guys for good reason. God forbid she somehow end up pregnant by one and have a son that is also anathema to women and can't successfully pass on her genes.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

They have too much ego invested in their way of life, you can see it when they answer questions. They aren't facing reality of what women are and what they have to be to get laid.

@TheBlackNarwhal - years of learning, up to them to follow through the hardships.

Sad thing is I can sometimes relate to what they are saying.

Even just watching the first 2 minutes of this, I know the guy in the plaid shirt has Asperger's.

I'm guessing most of the others are at least on the spectrum as well.

Depressing as hell. Especially the weird PUA dude thinking he's the shit when next to these guys.

'In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king'.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Fucking hell...why did I watch that whole thing? I'm depressed now. Poor bastards.

Anyone have links to hot chicks jumping on trampolines?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Ah...much better.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yeap, that was painful. How many of these guys exist? How big are their numbers? It wouldn't surprise me if some end up as another suicide statistic.

At first I wondered if these guys really just have never googled: "How to get girls" and found game.

But I watched a little bit more and saw that they do know about game.

So I am clueless, why they haven't applied it. Probably they actually want to fail. I see no other explanation.

We're all wondering how that could possibly be when there is so much info available just by Googling. Well, I went out and researched it a bit:

[Image: howtogetgirlw61efpsm5h.jpg]

Smells like trouble. But let's give it a chance, maybe it's...

[Image: howtogetgirl4wp5zv20jg.jpg]

[Image: facepalm.png]

At least the third result is something that tells you not to be yourself so I'll assume it's helpful, but it's just a splash page that requires you to pay right away. People who are not even aware that a problem exists will not pay for its solution. Ok, moving on...

[Image: whatdowomenwscuwaylpm2.jpg]

Ah, AskMen! It's a magazine written by men for men, and it has a lot of topics about bodybuilding and other masculine pursuits! Surely that's going to be great!
[Image: hype.gif]

[Image: whatdowomenwwl20vq8spg.jpg]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

[Image: howtomakeag5adkf1x97h.jpg]

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Granted, Mage may be right - digging in deep, it's possible to find something useful, like both of us did. But search results always reflect the popular will and, in this case, the popular will says that just being yourself is the way to go. It's hard to find anything useful in the beta / feminist / white knight jungle.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Interesting that they all seem to nervously fiddle with some object they're holding while being interviewed.

Quote: (06-05-2013 04:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Granted, Mage may be right - digging in deep, it's possible to find something useful, like both of us did. But search results always reflect the popular will and, in this case, the popular will says that just being yourself is the way to go. It's hard to find anything useful in the beta / feminist / white knight jungle.

If a person has a serious question and a serious problem he will not stop on the first three serious articles, but will read the first 30 instead, analyzing, comparing them to experience, and distinguishing between short and shallow ones and long ones full of deep analysis.

The net is full with information. Also, as video shows later, these guys have found it! Anybody who wants to know how to pick up girls will inevitably find Game. These just prefer to remain losers, because it protects their Ego.

And actually the advice to be who you are is right. Just be who you are on ID level. On ID level every man is a hunter, a sexual beast. It's the nice guys and manginas who cling to their superficial egos and superegos who are not true to their selves.

"I would fight in the bloodiest war and come home with no limbs if it meant I had an ugly fat girl for the rest of my life".

[Image: double_trek_facepalm.jpg]

I recognized all of the shots. They live in Cambridge Mass. The opening shot is Central Square.

That place is smack dab in the middle of MIT and Harvard. No wonder these guys are celibate. The whole area is crawling with Jezebel wannabes.

I almost want to befriend these guys to see what i can do. I have a friend with aspbergers, but he learned how to rise out of the ashes and become a better man. He's still off in some ways but he looks good and means well which is a hell of a lot more than what these guys have.

The i'm stuck mentality is painful. The gift of being a man is forcing yourself to be better by whatever means possible.

Omg, this made me little depressed.

The one guy complaining about how ugly he is, with no job, he really have all the time in the world to work out. Still he is so fat. Just look at hes body.

Most of these guys also have serious problem talking.

And by the way, is he really that ugly? Picture him with a haircut and in better shape, he certainly is not uglier than average people.

The PUA dude giving fashion advice is hilarious.

Quote: (06-05-2013 01:36 PM)pants Wrote:  

The one guy complaining about how ugly he is, with no job, he really have all the time in the world to work out. Still he is so fat. Just look at hes body.

When I was unemployed and single and fat and lonely and pissed off after a good LTR ended, I was on this forum and pounding the weights like a fucking madman. 2 hours a session, 1-2x a day, 3-5 days a week. Literally RVF, chatting up anything that walked by and weight lifting were my entire life, with the periodic exception of video games and freelance construction work. Now I'm 180lbs down from 255lbs (was as low as 172), went from benching barely 140 to almost 300, and look/feel 10x better. And don't have a problem finding women. I may not be as good at it as someone like some of our forum regulars, why I don't post as much (that and I'm busy), but I'm certainly much, much, better off than I was a year or two ago.