rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Somali girls - seriously?

Has anyone had any luck with Somali Women? I've dated a few in my time. Only in college or who were already in my social circle. From what I've experienced they're extremely self reserved and stick to their own by default (not that they always wants to) but because of religious and cultural beliefs.

I can't help but see alot of bitch shields with them as of recently. Now, Somali girls are not even hot. Far and few between. You do get some hot Ethiopian or Eritrean women who look similiar, but Somali girls seem to have the biggest annoying bitch-shields hailing on the African Horn.

I'm surprised, because when they where just immigrating to the Western World. They believed that they weren't high value. NOW, they're acting like models? Whats happening?

Especially the Somali girls in Sweden. Whose dealt with them? and can you give some cliffnotes on you're experiences with them.

Where do you find Somali chicks? I know Detroit has the largest Somali population in the US. If Somali chicks are anything like Ethiopians, then good luck. At least from my experience Ethiopian chicks are very hard nuts to crack, they seem to be only into other Ethiopian guys.

The whole of sub suharan africa is a no-interest zone for me when it comes to chicks

Just too backwards and aids ridden

Chicks from Mediterranean north africa, like Moroccan chicks, can be very hot however.

I actually find many Somalis attractive. Also, AIDs rates are relativey low in the horn of Africa (~4%). I love Ethiopian girls! Especially the Amhara. I lost my heart in Addis Ababa. [Image: angel.gif]
But I digress..

Want screw a Somali girl?

NO PROBLEM.

Get your ass to Djibouti!

I knew you would disagree

Hehe

Somali's have huge numbers in Minneapolis and Columbus Ohio...do not ask me why...

It's really just religion, parental approval...Most Somali's are muslims so right their could be an issue. But i've seen some seriously beautiful Somali's and don't even get me started on Ethiopians. UST NW/Florida Ave NW what? Ethiopians are flat out beautiful and age gracefully...

But I've met a couple who grew up in the states and they kick it with americans...

The Somalis in Stockholm may have been there for a while -- you can find perfectly integrated Somalis who are 2nd generation. The Somalis in Finland are generally FOB and are probably difficult to meet / talk to (never tried).

I think the reason why men who are not within the culture have a difficulty in approaching Somali women is mainly due to culture not "bitchness". Dating outside of marriage is frowned upon anyway. Being a Muslim is difficult enough, but those within Horn of Africa are known for only marrying inside only their own ethnicities.

Somali's and Ethiopians are pretty much physically similar due to our history, as is Eitrea. (I say that as a result of Ethiopian Mom and Somali Dad)
Second generation Somali's are more liberal, the females are beginning to marry out but to do so is still seen as a massive taboo and is rare, some do not appreciate just how difficult it is for some girls within Horn of Africa to marry outside their "clan" let alone ethnicity, it can sometimes lead to ostracization
Sweden Somali's have quite a reputation for their liberal behaviour to put it mildly.

Good luck.

Quote: (08-03-2010 11:35 AM)Layla Wrote:  

I think the reason why men who are not within the culture have a difficulty in approaching Somali women is mainly due to culture not "bitchness". Dating outside of marriage is frowned upon anyway. Being a Muslim is difficult enough, but those within Horn of Africa are known for only marrying inside only their own ethnicities.

Somali's and Ethiopians are pretty much physically similar due to our history, as is Eitrea. (I say that as a result of Ethiopian Mom and Somali Dad)
Second generation Somali's are more liberal, the females are beginning to marry out but to do so is still seen as a massive taboo and is rare, some do not appreciate just how difficult it is for some girls within Horn of Africa to marry outside their "clan" let alone ethnicity, it can sometimes lead to ostracization
Sweden Somali's have quite a reputation for their liberal behaviour to put it mildly.

Good luck.

Thanks for replying, But I hate when random aliases off the internet say "Good Luck", its like saying "Have Fun .....Just without me" or some type of "Endless pursuit of a goal that'll-never happen-tone.

But can you tell me why second generation Somali girls find it acceptable to wear skirts and other revealing items in social dynamics when that is against Harem. Its 99.9% of the time I'll see Somali girls without headscarfs and are smoking, drinking and not wearing the Hijabs or Abayas?

In reality, they're basically "Cockteases". I've had my fair share of intimate interactions with Somali women, or Muslim women on a whole and it has never gotten to the point of "sex" or penetration, but everything else included (intimate kissing, touching, fondling, sucking and dry sex). Like you said, they're not even supposed to be dating without marriage. Yet I've experienced these characteristics with 4 or more Somali/Muslim women.

Personally, I don't think its entirely difficult for Somali Muslim girls, I just think they want to experience what other non-muslim girls are interacting in and they have there limits, due to fear. Not what there parents or cultural beliefs intel. I've spoken to a few Somali guys and they've slept with Somali girls. One guy even said, "If you want to have sex with a Somali girl, just make sure nobody is in the house and you're set". Another example is a Half Niger/Somali girl who I'm friends with regarding my issues with exploitive, but cockteasing Somali girls, said "She shouldn't even be DATING or be in the same room as you kissing, wearing leggings, shes talking Shit".

I think I'll be adding Djibouti to the Clean House List anyhow.

Quote: (08-08-2010 07:15 PM)Pedro1234PUA Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2010 11:35 AM)Layla Wrote:  

Good luck.

Thanks for replying, But I hate when random aliases off the internet say "Good Luck", its like saying "Have Fun .....Just without me" or some type of "Endless pursuit of a goal that'll-never happen-tone.

But can you tell me why second generation Somali girls find it acceptable to wear skirts and other revealing items in social dynamics when that is against Harem. Its 99.9% of the time I'll see Somali girls without headscarfs and are smoking, drinking and not wearing the Hijabs or Abayas?

In reality, they're basically "Cockteases". I've had my fair share of intimate interactions with Somali women, or Muslim women on a whole and it has never gotten to the point of "sex" or penetration, but everything else included (intimate kissing, touching, fondling, sucking and dry sex). Like you said, they're not even supposed to be dating without marriage. Yet I've experienced these characteristics with 4 or more Somali/Muslim women.

Personally, I don't think its entirely difficult for Somali Muslim girls, I just think they want to experience what other non-muslim girls are interacting in and they have there limits, due to fear. Not what there parents or cultural beliefs intel. I've spoken to a few Somali guys and they've slept with Somali girls. One guy even said, "If you want to have sex with a Somali girl, just make sure nobody is in the house and you're set". Another example is a Half Niger/Somali girl who I'm friends with regarding my issues with exploitive, but cockteasing Somali girls, said "She shouldn't even be DATING or be in the same room as you kissing, wearing leggings, shes talking Shit".

Can you clarify what you mean by "dry sex" ?
I can't comment on Somali girl living in the states (or elsewhere in the west), but like a lot of attitudes exhibited by various ethnic groups, their behaviour is completely relative.

For example, a hot Asian chick (let's say Filipina) living in Western society is considered a sexual commodity, whereas her indigenous counterpart in Manilla is marginalised by similar stock. It comes down to brass tax economics; supply and demand. If one was to travel to Djibouti, there is plenty of Somalis more than happy to mate with a western male. To use the cliché - success is dependant on location, location, location.

To take another angle - look at your options, what sounds better...
  • The time you struggled to bag a mediocre Somali back home or...
  • the time you cruised over to Djibouti and destroyed this smoking hot Somali chick only days after you got your Ethiopian and Djibouti flag?[Image: banana.gif]

Book a flight to Addis, it will be the best decision you ever made.[Image: idea.gif]

Quote: (08-08-2010 07:15 PM)Pedro1234PUA Wrote:  

Somali’s are Muslims drinking alcohol is forbidden and Abayas are not a religious requirement. I don’t think they are very good Muslims if they do this but I am doubting your word because Somali’s have very tight knit communities. No way can a Somali girl do all that without it coming back to the family.
I like skirts, do you find something unacceptable about them? Where in the Qu’ran does it say skirts are forbidden? Modesty is a requirement yes but there is no black or white on what one views it is.

Ah, cockteases. Because they wish to wait till marriage to have sex? Sounds to me like you have entitlement issues. Have you ever thought that you are not attractive to the girls that you are trying to pull? I don't want to be rude but are you White?
There is a reason why Ethiopians tend to stick with their males and Somali’s the same because our men are good looking themselves.

It also sounds to me like those “intimate encounters” with Muslim women prove they do not trust you. Penetration to a Muslim is more important and the fact that none have given it to you demonstrates they are intelligent enough to know it is not going to last. You sound like you just want a quick fuck in bed rather than a long term relationship to me.

There are 1.2billion Muslims in the world, in many Muslim countries. There are more women than men. 4 is nothing to cheer about.

Yes we do wish to experience it, especially when we are young. I live in London, I love the culture. There are times when one wishes to be like any other person and go out clubbing on a Friday and have a boyfriend like a normal person. But tough.

Exploring doesn’t mean completely disregarding everything in your culture. You can stop drinking, you can’t take back your virginity. No man is worth that.

Quote: (08-08-2010 09:16 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

If one was to travel to Djibouti, there is plenty of Somalis more than happy to mate with a western male. To use the cliché - success is dependant on location, location, location.

I find it so sad that Djibouti women have such a reputation [Image: confused.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Somali’s are Muslims drinking alcohol is forbidden and Abayas are not a religious requirement. I don’t think they are very good Muslims if they do this

Like you said, everyone is different and some are more radical than others, and some want to experience stuff of the Western World. So who are you to judge whose a good muslim or not then? Then ask me if I thought they thought I was attractive enough to have full-sex with? Lol.

I like skirts, do you find something unacceptable about them? Where in the Qu’ran does it say skirts are forbidden? Modesty is a requirement yes but there is no black or white on what one views it is.

To be honest, I don't really care abour the Qu'ran or what scripture it says it in. There is always some requirement or some bending of the rules with such a false sense of loyalty. Why are you showing you're hair then? My Somali Friend said, he doesn't even let his sister out without her headscarf? Far and few between.

Ah, cockteases. Because they wish to wait till marriage to have sex? Sounds to me like you have entitlement issues.
Yes cockteases, from sexual inuendos to everything apart from penetration. Thats something a Non-Muslim VIRGIN girl does whose just scared of cock. This same girl who went to first base with me, kept talking about her HYMEN. Why? Because she was afraid.

Have you ever thought that you are not attractive to the girls that you are trying to pull?

Attraction is NOT a choice. Every Somali girl I "pulled" ended up coming back to my place and making-out with me vigourosuly over a period of dates. Better yet, the average Somali girl should be privledged that I gave her the time of day, because they haven't got a good reputation her in, London as they MIGHT do in other countries such as Sweden or Toronto, Canada. Unfortunately, they're looked down on over here and aren't sought after as much as Mixed, Latino, Black or White girls.

There is a reason why Ethiopians tend to stick with their males and Somali’s the same because our men are good looking themselves.
But are Ethiopians and Somali men sought after by other races of Women? I doubt it. Good for them if they're attracted to there men, especially since its been embedded in there heads since young and its a cultural "thing" Ofcourse. Eritreans don't think highly of Somalis and vice versa, Ethiopians don't think too highly of Somalis either. Yet you stand too tell me, Somalis are now pedestals of tommorow? [Image: sleepy.gif] Alright LOL.

It also sounds to me like those “intimate encounters” with Muslim women prove they do not trust you.
Well, do not even plan on meeting up on a date if thats the case. Dont even "Try" to experience what other Non-Muslim girls are doing, because they're eligable to go the full nine yards, as by restrictions, you are NOT. Thus why I said "Cockteases", you can suss out if someone is not to be trusted through a campaign of dates, dont insult my intelligence dude.

Penetration to a Muslim is more important and the fact that none have given it to you demonstrates they are intelligent enough to know it is not going to last.
Why where my fingers allowed to penerate said girl then? LOL its all BULLSHIT, sorry. Its using Muslim or Islam as a insurance to not go the full nin yards due to "fear". You don't get into a LTR and at the last minute of momentum, say you do not want to penetrate. Whats the myth of "Anal" encounters, so they can have there hymen intact? Whats that about? I know its not a taboo either.

You sound like you just want a quick fuck in bed rather than a long term relationship to me.
I'd love to have a Beautiful Somali Wifey, but that requires me to convert to Muslim and I don't think i'm ready to take that big step for SOMEBODY just to feel comfortable with THEIR family.

Exploring doesn’t mean completely disregarding everything in your culture. You can stop drinking, you can’t take back your virginity. No man is worth that.
You live in London, so I take it you know the social dynamics with other cultures. In all honestly, not that it matters. But there is a huge Muslim Turkish Community in London and I know for a fact, the women are consistantly having sex, even if its within there OWN. They're. So it boils down to MAJORITY Somali women bailing out atthe sign of her hymen being beaten up.

This thread sucks anyhow. I've decided I'll be going to Djibouti to accomplish my goal, thats that for me dude. [Image: blush.gif]

You seem very judgemental. I don’t think someone needs to wear a hijab or niqab to demonstrate they are a good Muslim. I don’t judge who is a Muslim or not, it is them facing God on judgement day. I’m too concerned about my fate in the afterlife to worry about anyone elses misdeeds when I have my own sins to contend with tyvm.

I have to ask this: Did the Somali women you .. erm, tried to get sexual with have their kintris cut off? (FGM) That may play a role.

Privileged indeed.

Arrogant. If you wish to believe you are attractive to Somali’s then you may have your delusion. I doubt it but hey, its not like we are exchanging photos to see how you look like LOL

I’ve been to all these countries. What are you talking about? Southern Somali’s and Ethiopia hate each other yes and vice versa. Northern Somali’s do not have that same problem. Not to mention there is a significant population of Somali’s in all of those countries.

I don’t act like Somali’s are any more beautiful than other Africans - I think I am no more or less beautiful than any other Black girl, European, Asian or Arab. I think there is beauty in every country. It seems to me your rejection by these Somali has led you to have issues LOL

Get over it. Go Dijoubti. Pay for some sex and BAM. Your feelings will be restored and you will have fulfilled your "tick list"
Oh and for the love of all that is good, avoid the cops in Dijoubti. They are horrible (well, they were to me anyway)

No you are right. I’m too young. I don’t even try to experience what other non Muslims girls do here. I don’t want to follow what modern western youth culture is. Binge drinking, casual sex etc.

Really? I’m surprised you would want to marry one of us considering you seem to dislike Somalis.
And it depends on what clan you marry into. Some are more liberal than others. There are a few in London who have married Non Muslims and the end of the world hasn’t occurred so.

Anyways, you dislike your thread. I rather enjoyed it. It was nice chatting with you
(Even if it did make me sign up on what must be where all the men of the Internet hang - You know, apart from game forums. Just lol @ the judging of other women in different countries. Really)

Naughty Nomad,

I noticed you had Chances Of Hookup for Addis Ababa at 4.5/5. Thats insane! I read the review and I'm thinking of booking the flight next week. If you can give a run down in cliffnote form I'd be extremely greatful. Like whats the dress code for tourists out there? I'm a Brit, who dresses pretty much casual, can blend in and can overdress sometimes too. Are the girls open to tourists of any country?

I could give a damn about Somali women to be honest, Layla. Especially since Ethiopian & Eritrean Women are much hotter and to add to the grande finale of things, they're not MUSLIMS! So for the love of ALL THINGS, who could ask for anymore?

Its all about the CHASE, not the endgame for me. Just knowing that I have had a few of them (somali girls) chasing me around, giving them emotions on all levels, gives me peace of mind.

I don't plan on P4P, I plan on getting my FLAG in and about Addis Ababa and elsewhere in the horn. Hopefully by then, you'll still stick around to view my review and see the pics [Image: blush.gif]

About the attraction levels in Inner-London, lets be honest. Somali Girls aren't highly sought after by anyone. I'm not saying that because I haven't full closed some girls off the street I picked up, Its just how it is. No point in putting the wool over our eyes Layls. The average Somali guy in London has trouble attracting girls of other races, and to an extent his OWN type of women (somali) LOL. How do I know? Because I have friends from Somalia and Somaliland.

I brought back two Somali Girls from Sweden when they were in London visiting family. One of them slept downstairs, the other slept in my bed. Even though we didn't have full-sex, she still participated in "sexual" activity. Here is a video of what the majority of "Pretty" Somali girls have said to me, personally.

I think the visuals speak for themselfs. I've had more than my fair share of Pretty Somalis. Did I fuck them? Nope. Will I lose sleep over not doing-so? Hell No LOL.

Somali guys can pull other ladies. Most Black guys can pull females from every race. This is nothing new. Black guys in interracial relationships is pretty common

I find it amusing you claim no man wants Somali girls or that we are ugly, or not pretty but then you wish to travel all the way to Dijoubti just to fuck one? Either way, it's clear you like something.

LOL
I am too confident in my own skin to be bothered by your comments about Somali girls but I am amused that is what you class as "pretty Somali's".

FYI: About 50% of Eitrea is Muslim. The other half is Orthodox Christian.
You think Orthodox Christian in HOA is any less liberal than Islam? Heh.

I'll stick around for a bit, although I can't say I have very much to talk about on these forums [Image: blush.gif]

Somali guys can pull other ladies.
Really? From what I've seen with Somali friends when I go out, is them getting Blown Out consistantly. And its not even a matter of if they have game, because some of them do. Its the unfortunate fact of girls stigamatizing there race with something "Unworthy" or "Ashamed" to chatted up by Somali guys. I fail to see why you cannot see this aswell?

I find it amusing you claim no man wants Somali girls or that we are ugly, or not pretty but then you wish to travel all the way to Dijoubti just to fuck one? Either way, it's clear you like something.

Yeah. Don't put words in my mouth. You're turning this into a pissing contest, next you'll be listing types of Somali Supermodels. Show me where I said nobody wants Somali girls or even finds them pretty. I'm showing you what it is in reality. They're not sought after in any regard, does that mean they're not pretty or anbody can care to like them? No.

LOL
I am too confident in my own skin to be bothered by your comments about Somali girls but I am amused that is what you class as "pretty Somali's".
Well thats good, I want you to be confident. When you value yourself or at the very lease you don’t hate yourself - you’re going to make an effort to care for yourself. BE CONFIDENT. Cool.

FYI: About 50% of Eitrea is Muslim. The other half is Orthodox Christian.
You think Orthodox Christian in HOA is any less liberal than Islam? Heh.
Fair, but I'll just add that the Eritrean girl I'm seeing now HAS HAD sex with me. She is Catholic Christian, for the majority of her childhood she has been in a All Girls Catholic School. I know for certain that I'll be getting sex with women in Ethiopia and/or Eritrea. Whoever said Christian girls weren't the dirtiest? [Image: sleepy.gif]

I'll stick around for a bit, although I can't say I have very much to talk about on these forums [Image: blush.gif]

Hey, man. I'm not acting butthurt, bitter or repetent or nothing of the sought. This kind of forum or discussion isn't for all that Flame War nonsense. Its about epic personal in-depth Travel reviews. Thats why I'm here [Image: banana.gif] Hopefully we can turn cheek and possibly share new observations here in the future.

Kisses & Hugs, Layla.

Pedro mate...Lemme help you. Im a somali man myself. Ive grown up in Norway for over 15 years and now live in London. I know Somali chicks and their mentality in regards to relationships with Non-somalis. Somali culture is VERY xenophobic. VERY. Much like the Ethiopians, Somalis tend to stick to their own. Being seen with a non-somali man can spell serious trouble for somali women, sometimes leading to ostracization.

However as you've been told before there are still possibilities to bang a few somali hotties.

Go for somali girls that do not have a strong connection to their communities. If she lives alone, PERFECT. Somali girls from Sweden, Netherlands and Norway are very liberal so put your bid in mate.

And as always Good luck!

Quote: (08-09-2010 11:43 AM)Pedro1234PUA Wrote:  

Naughty Nomad,

I noticed you had Chances Of Hookup for Addis Ababa at 4.5/5. Thats insane! I read the review and I'm thinking of booking the flight next week. If you can give a run down in cliffnote form I'd be extremely greatful. Like whats the dress code for tourists out there? I'm a Brit, who dresses pretty much casual, can blend in and can overdress sometimes too. Are the girls open to tourists of any country?

Casual dress is fine. The girls are pretty friendly, but shoring occurs a lot.
BTW - what's a cliffnote?

Regarding Somali girls, from my experience with knowing a bunch of them over the years from high school to university and work, I'd say they're best of being ignored at most. They are bitchy, with a very arrogant attitude and they are at most very average. Not to mention they have a weird smell. There are a ton of other much much much better options than the Somali girls with all respect due to them. But that's just my view.

Quote: (08-10-2010 11:48 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Regarding Somali girls, from my experience with knowing a bunch of them over the years from high school to university and work, I'd say they're best of being ignored at most. They are bitchy, with a very arrogant attitude and they are at most very average. Not to mention they have a weird smell. There are a ton of other much much much better options than the Somali girls with all respect due to them. But that's just my view.

LMaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote: (08-09-2010 12:17 PM)Layla Wrote:  

Somali guys can pull other ladies. Most Black guys can pull females from every race. This is nothing new. Black guys in interracial relationships is pretty common

World-fuckin'-wide. I'm an African American guy, and the first girl I ever banged when I was a kid was white. To this day white women are far more interested in me...and much easier to pull than Black women. That's fact.

Casual dress is fine. The girls are pretty friendly, but shoring occurs a lot.
BTW - what's a cliffnote?

Naughty Nomad, Can you elaborate on that shoring statement, bro?

And cliffnotes, as just a short summary from the much longer version of your city guide on AA. Basically just key points about the girls, foreigner reactions, pull-rate, eye-candy and observations in Addis Ababa.

Cheers,
Pedro

Quote: (08-10-2010 12:27 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2010 12:17 PM)Layla Wrote:  

World-fuckin'-wide. I'm an African American guy, and the first girl I ever banged when I was a kid was white. To this day white women are far more interested in me...and much easier to pull than Black women. That's fact.

LOL
That is so very true and has been my experience as well.
I always see White guys with Asians and Black guys with White girls. Nothing wrong with it ofc, just an observation. I can see why the attraction to Asian girls, they are beautiful.