rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls really love meta conversation

Talking about feelings or thoughts of prior events that happened between you and her.

Examples:

-What you were thinking when you first met
-What she was wearing on a certain date
-Bits of conversation uttered at some point in the past, even if it was 2 hours ago
-Things that begin with "Remember when you..."
-Things that begin with "I noticed you..."
-Psychological analysis into her behavior (entering cold reading territory)

Anyone else notice this? I get more mileage out of these chats then telling her some unique story.

That list is full of things that could be labelled meta conversation or could also be labelled as providing someone with narcissistic supply.

My favorite is "Tell me what happened in the dream you had about me." That way I get to feel good too.

Reminds me of a Roissy post where he advocated taking note of something small and insignificant the first time you meet a girl, like the color of her bow, then bringing that up weeks or months later. I've experimented with this and found that it really gets girls engaged as well - agree that it probably has something to do with feeding their inherent narcissism.

This is virtual reality gaming. You are taking her out of the moment and into a fantasy or memory of the past, present, future. It's a great way of distracting them while you escalate physically.The more emotions you can evoke, the more of sense of dominance she will feel emanating from you.

All of game is meant to distract from the kino escalation.

You take her on a ride, she's so wrapped up in the moment that she doesn't even realize you've went from zero to having your arm around her back or whatever. You are the driver.

What I sometimes like to do when I'm out at the bar is to imagine that there is nobody in the bar but me and the girl. Of all the places she could pick to stand, she's standing right next to me. It would seem almost weird if some stranger, be it male or female, came into empty room and stood right next to you.

That's what the crowd is- it's the virtual reality environment. It's the experience. The dark lights and multitudes of people distract her from the fact that she's physically close to you.

Quote: (06-01-2013 04:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Talking about feelings or thoughts of prior events that happened between you and her.

Examples:

-What you were thinking when you first met
-What she was wearing on a certain date
-Bits of conversation uttered at some point in the past, even if it was 2 hours ago
-Things that begin with "Remember when you..."
-Things that begin with "I noticed you..."
-Psychological analysis into her behavior (entering cold reading territory)

Anyone else notice this? I get more mileage out of these chats then telling her some unique story.

I didn't know that was called "Meta Conversation", but yeah, I always talk about things like that with girls.

I have always just called this "selling the dream" to women.

Make them dream about that "one time when...."

Or:

Something about the future, "One day I/we will......"

Meta Conversation. I like the term.

another thing that works is "I had a dream about you"

oh man, they are DYING to know about this dream.

Then just make up whatever bullshit you want. Make it funny, scary, sexy, or all of the above. You could also mention stuff like how its so weird that you met in such-n-such way because you went to see a psychic like six months ago and she said I would meet someone with a white bow in her hair- just like *you* had. Amazing coincidence LOL

you gotta sell that, though, or it will be an obvious bogus line. You have to be truly amazed my the 'destiny' element. Unfortunately, the psychic didn't say if we would live happily ever after, but only that she saw a 'kiss'... leave it wide open. in any case, they love the fortune-telling and astrology, and also dream interpretation. They will be quite fascinated, too, to meet a guy who has actual knowledge and interest (LOL) in the subject.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Quote: (06-01-2013 05:53 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Or:

Traditionally, "Selling the Dream" is getting them to picture their life with you. It's straight out of the pimp game manual.

What is being described above is different.

WIA

I invited a girl over to my dorm room to do numerology.

This was one of my first pathetic attempts at Game. I thought we'd have at least a few areas of compatibility and she'd like me.

She waits a bit, obviously wanting to get it over with so she could read my palm. She points out three lines and says "These are your love lines. You'll fall in love three times."

She couldn't get enough of touching my hands.

That was it though. She knew Game better than I did. She was teasing. I wasn't willing to put forth that level of effort so she ended up with one of my friends. Everyone used to cite her and him as an example of a guy with oneitis who would do anything his girl said to.

She used to dump him regularly and he'd crawl back to her in supplication. She'd make him wait while he agonized and then she had him where she wanted him.

5'2", Taiwanese, DD chest. Wish I'd got to play with the twins but in every life there are regrets.

Quote: (06-01-2013 07:04 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2013 05:53 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Or:

Traditionally, "Selling the Dream" is getting them to picture their life with you. It's straight out of the pimp game manual.

What is being described above is different.

WIA

I guess you mean in conversational terms?

Selling the Dream is very one sided (me talking) while Meta Conversation is a dialogue involving the woman.

I think I get it, going to have a go of it tonight. I could see how this could be used in connecting to a woman that I just met.

I do this all the time. It's kind of like role playing. You create a vision in their mind with your story telling.
It's more than just the story though. You have to guide them through this virtual world and engage their emotions.
Total chick crack.

Team Nachos

I get a lot of mileage from the last one especially: " psychological analysis into her behavior" I wouldn't even have to delve into what would be considered cold reading.

The funny thing I enjoy about it is that it doesn't matter if the analysis is positive or negative, she still eats it up like candy. I have flat out insulted the character of a girl while analyzing her behavior, and she just has puppy dog eyes that say "WOW tell me more."

You have to love Narcissism: Everyone's favorite topic is themselves.
Good Things...Bad Things.... Doesn't matter as long as they receive attention.

Girls just cannot get enough of this shit it is true.

I am used to bring up such topics before asking them to something they would be more resistant to do normally. Loosens them up.

Girls have got an incredible emotional memory. They can remember what they felt forever so you gotta engage them on that way.

The "I had a dream about you" is gold.

Especially when you are talking to someone on the other side of the world and you send it when you wake up (their evening) and wait til they respond your evening (their morning).

They will spend extra time staying up, wondering what the dream was about, and will usually wake up with their own dream about you.

Girls dreaming of you is safety net pussy.

Funny you mention this, just had this happen this past weekend. After hooking up, I'll mention how I could tell the girl was interested since the moment she saw me/her body language/eyes. They might deny it at first, but then I'll mention the look in her eyes/call her out and she'll be like, 'Ok...maybe Iied.' Never really thought about it though, but it might be a great thing to throw into the game post bang to secure another one-run even more comfort possibly. Girls do LOVE it though.

I had a write-up of this somewhere but lost it.

You know how you do a venue change to make it seem like yo've been on more than one date, thus making a girl not feel like a slut for having sex on the first date? (I.e., three bars feels much more like three dates than if you had just gone to one bar.)

Same thing with this "meta" stuff. You can crate time distortion by brining up events that happened in the recent past.

"Can you believe what happened when....?!"

Now in her mind you have been together much longer than 2-4 hours because otherwise how would you have had so many memories together.

Just don't use phrases like, "Remember what happened early tonight," as that doesn't distort time. Instead, it's gotta be stuff like, "Can you believe we saw [fill in the blank]?"

You are also creating intimacy by bringing up shared experiences. Now she is not viewing you as an outsider guy trying to get into her pants but as someone who is part of her life already.

That is how to pull really quick bangs.

Quote: (06-03-2013 08:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I had a write-up of this somewhere but lost it.

You know how you do a venue change to make it seem like yo've been on more than one date, thus making a girl not feel like a slut for having sex on the first date? (I.e., three bars feels much more like three dates than if you had just gone to one bar.)

Same thing with this "meta" stuff. You can crate time distortion by brining up events that happened in the recent past.

"Can you believe what happened when....?!"

Now in her mind you have been together much longer than 2-4 hours because otherwise how would you have had so many memories together.

Just don't use phrases like, "Remember what happened early tonight," as that doesn't distort time. Instead, it's gotta be stuff like, "Can you believe we saw [fill in the blank]?"

You are also creating intimacy by bringing up shared experiences. Now she is not viewing you as an outsider guy trying to get into her pants but as someone who is part of her life already.

That is how to pull really quick bangs.

Time distortion is what I was thinking earlier as well. You can also use it to project things for the future when conversating with a chick. It's almost like a WHOLE 'nother level of comfort. Liking this thread.

Quote: (06-01-2013 04:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Absolutely. You've just described a significant part of my game. I'm hyper-observant, so my keen insights really pay dividends.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

All of the fucking time with my girlfriend.

I swear, most of our conversations end up being recollections about past events and brainstorming what would have happened if Y instead of X occurred.

It's fun. Some girls get a kick out of thought puzzles like that.

I call doing this to a girl you've just met to be "mind fucking". Most of the time though, the girls don't really like it that much at least in my experience. However, the ones that do like it will latch onto you and never let go.

Of course, this is the best way to talk to girls.

Get out of reality and get into the world of fantasy.

Less logic and more imagination. Less thinking and more emotional feeling.

Girls love to avoid reality.

Take it a step further with fake astrology, fake psychic, fake spiritual connection, etc.

Also, use descriptive language:

"it was amazing how your energy was so strong"
"your vibe was so powerful, it was like you were floating"
"you could sense something, couldn't you?
"i could tell you felt good, because you were glowing"
"all of this is a reflection of your inner world"
"how did you feel"
"how did that effect you emotionally?"

Something I have noticed lately with girls I bang is that they all considered our initial interaction very important.

When I approach a girl, I do it almost with no effort at all. I don't have feelings during the interaction. I don't feel anything because I have done this some many times that my body can't mustard up to any sort of strong feelings for a particular girl.However, when I ask girls about our initial interaction, they describe it with a lot more feeling and meaning. An approach to me, in essence, is meaningless, on an emotional level. I would ask girls I banged questions like "What did you thought of me when I first approached you", they will answer in so much detail that it is mind blowing at the same time. The latter indicates to me that women take into account a lot of information when being approached. I started with the theory that I will be able to understand a women's mind, but I soon realized, just like Roosh, that this will lead down a mental dark hole which will not have an end. I now just run my standard game and ask only the girls whom I bang what they liked and didn't like about me in a particular situation. While some of us here might think that every girl is different, I strongly disagree. Most of my notches, have a lot of similarities in physiological thinking.

There are no such things as sluts. Sluts are just a name we give women who are easy to game. I quickly learned this when I ask a girl who I considered a slut what her point of view was on relationships.I thought this girl was going to have a least 10+ partners at the age of 20. The latter was not true at all. She has only been with three people. She admitted to me that she gave me her number because at the moment I am approaching her; she was actually looking for new friends. She also mentioned that I was funny. She said " I just felt something". She didn't say that I was the hottest guy on earth or anything like that. I proceeded to ask her "if you weren't looking for new friends, would you have given me your number?" she told me No. I do believe her answer was sincere. I used to think that a girl would provide you her number because she at least is considering sleeping with you. This is not true at all. Most girls don't even know what they want from a guy until much later in the platonic relationship. This can be proven with all the one night stands that girls have and never text or call. In addition, with all the amount of "flaking" that happens even though the guy only text her "Hey, it's xxxxx. How are you?" From what I know at the moment of women, I am almost certain that in her mind, she is not flaking on me at all. I know that when a girl "flakes" it just means she isn't available to me for the time being.

Sex is easier to acquire than what I originally had thought. I now know that game is about being selective and luck, the better your game the better your luck. It is a numbers game. However, that doesn't mean that you can't increase your odds. The more I "game" the more I notice that usually the guy running around like crazy talking to every girl is a beginner in gaming.

There is no way you will see the light if you don't know how it looks. I now know that everyone that goes into a bar has a purpose for being there. Some people are there to enjoy a drink with friends(drunks). Some are there to dance the night away(dancers). Some are there to show off(attention whores). Some are there to hunt for pussy just like me(players). Some are there to protect their friends from being too drunk and going home with a strange man(cock blockers), and some are there to get fucked( the ones I look for).

The same way we walk out of our house looking for pussy, women walk out of theirs looking for validation. Validation comes in all shapes and forms.

Even if it means having to sleep with someone to get it. The more I withhold my validation the better results I get generally, women can make the same case as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmmJPndzJPo

Yes,they like it.Especially when you describe moments David Lynch style.
For example when I was standing and you sitting in your living room I felt that another man was in the same position in the same room as me while you were looking at him.
Or when I meet you I see always your expression from the last time we were together.But at that time you did not have this expression.

Quote: (06-01-2013 05:04 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Reminds me of a Roissy post where he advocated taking note of something small and insignificant the first time you meet a girl, like the color of her bow, then bringing that up weeks or months later. I've experimented with this and found that it really gets girls engaged as well - agree that it probably has something to do with feeding their inherent narcissism.

There's a flipside to this one. I have a great memory for numbers etc. So, I always remember bday's and other nonsense. Hell even what day of the week it was, where we were, what I was wearing and sometimes what she was wearing when I met some chick months before. I don't commit any of it to memory -- it just happens.
Girls that are into you will flip. They love it.
Conversely, if she ain't into you or sold on you yet (say it's your second meeting) they get freaked out. It scares them. Or you get the old creepy label. It's happened before.
I just laugh and say. "Creepy. You're creepy."

I did salvage one wrong way occasion -- and eventually got a few bangs from this little Texas gal, because I remembered the fat friends bday, too. That's how I know it just sticks in my head somehow. No way would I ever want to remember anything about that plus-plus sized monster, but I remembered it. You should have seen the sloppy mess light up.

I got the reverse of this yesterday.
"I'm curious what made you talk to me"

I stalled at the moment and said I'll tell her the next time we meet which felt like the right way to play it.