rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Counter this shit test: " I'm too old for you "

Hey guys,

First hello to everyone, I'm a frequent reader of the blog and the forum and I'll start my forum contribution with a question.

Lately me and my wingman have been going out to a new place where a lot of "older" women are. I'm 23 and my wing is 24. The ages of the girls we approached were in the range of 28-36. Opened like 5 sets and in 3 of the 5 sets i came across the exact same shit test. Out of nothing they tell me they are too old for me.

That night I countered this shit test with just ignoring it but it didnt feel like it was the "best" way to counter the test.

I'm thinking about countering it in a way that will display higher value for me. Something like "Does the age diffence make you uncomfortable/shy?" (In my language we have a word that combines these things in a playfull way) or "Don't worry, I believe you can still keep up with me" or "ohh not so fast, we are just talking".

What do you guys think?[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (07-31-2010 07:48 AM)weasel1 Wrote:  

I use to get good reactions with a simple moment of silence, a dead look in her eyes...and say "you're right, you definitely don't have the stamina to stay up all night with me and be naughty...." ....smile and walk away.

This is the part where you just bruised her ego, like she just tried to do to you (but women never see it that way) and you just built up an emotion..

Two things will happen:

Scenario 1. She will qualify herself to you now, as to why she is not that old (which is what you want)

If she does No. 1 - immediately after, change her emotion of almost resentment towards you, to something happy..and funny. What you want is to stir a bunch of emotions in a short amount of time in older women - this actually builds comfort and trust.

Now, shortly after start escalating touching and she is yours!

Warning : Avoid conversations about her kids or anything to do with family ties with older women - this will immediately give her a guilt trip for thinking anything sexual about a younger man, and the latter will trigger her instinct to find a stable man to have a family with, which you do not qualify for since you're a younger man in her eyes.

Scenario 2. She'll let you walk away...which tells you she was not interested in you for sex at all...again, you avoided wasting any time invested.

Quote: (07-31-2010 08:13 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2010 07:48 AM)weasel1 Wrote:  

I use to get good reactions with a simple moment of silence, a dead look in her eyes...and say "you're right, you definitely don't have the stamina to stay up all night with me and be naughty...." ....smile and walk away.

This is the part where you just bruised her ego, like she just tried to do to you (but women never see it that way) and you just built up an emotion..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​

Actually this one is quite easy to diffuse but you have to see it coming. You just tell her you think she is too old for you first. Then throw in a funny line like "How will you manage to please a young stud like me?" Now switch topics.

I just wonder why you have to deal with this, young one. Leave those milfs and cougars to us older man, and go hit on some young hotties. Otherwise we'll have to do that job for you. Not that I mind, the range I hit is 18-35 (and I'm 35).
All my life I've only slept with a single-digit number of women older than me - and that has been when they have made themselves available, so I didn't have to work too much for it. I don't think I've ever intentionally hit on an older woman (unless I never knew she was older).

How many women in the sets you were approaching? If it's more than 2 she may be too embarrassed to be seen by her social circle as wanting young cock. In that case look for a chance to approach while she's solo.

Quote: (08-01-2010 10:48 PM)thekiller Wrote:  

How many women in the sets you were approaching? If it's more than 2 she may be too embarrassed to be seen by her social circle as wanting young cock. In that case look for a chance to approach while she's solo.

The thought that comes to my mind is they wouldn't be embarrassed about it all. It's pretty normal these days that older women sleep with younger men. In fact if you have great game then the 2 or more chicks should be fighting over who will ride your cock that night. For guys they want a young chick, but if they see an opportunity to pump and older chick they'll do it.

Maybe she'll be embarrassed if her co-workers or family is there but when it's her friends all bets are off.

last night i got this pulled on me. replied with
"you're right, i'd probably fuck you too hard, too. that youth factor gets the better of me all the time."

let's just say my pelvis is pretty damn sore today.

"No you're not."