rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comedian vs. Feminist: Jim Norton & Lindy West Debate On 'Totally Biased'

Its like her neck is trying to swallow her head.

Lindy West made a follow up statement.

She's living inside her own head. The guy on the left made a ton of great points. She continued to ignore them.

Six million jews walk into a bar...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Watched that video.

Here is my take - feminists are stunted psychologically. Trapped in their youth, they don't understand the concept of grown, mature person who doesn't rape because that is their self-image - a person that doesn't violate others like that.

When she insisted that gang rapes happen at comedy clubs after a woman is pointed out to rape her - haha, she gonna get raped tonight. It isn't a thing - but it is for feminist. In her mind she thinks OMG an authority figure is telling people to rape a woman! Unable to comprehend the context (notice Jim Norton having to explain context over and over) she assumes some liked-mind men will rape that woman.

Note how she assumes all men have the potential to rape. In the abstract, maybe, but you need to have some serious issues to rape a woman.

When she brought up that video about the finger sexual assault, she insisted that many people thought it was cool. She cited Twitter as evidence. Yes, that is feminism - using Internet comments (possibly anonymous) to prove a point. I bet she has no ability to discern trolling on her blog. Jim Norton stressed the majority of people were disgusted. He should have asked why she needs many people to support rape.

That is the mindset - she is supremely uncomfortable with her sexuality and inner thoughts and projects them onto men. Notice how fat she is - obsession with rape reflects her repressed desire for alphas. Unable to come to grips with inability to have sex with alphas, she ports it out as an obsession with rape. Like IRT who compensated with his lack of game as a race obsession, West is using rape as a method to bolster her psyche.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (05-31-2013 07:39 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Watched that video.

Here is my take - feminists are stunted psychologically. Trapped in their youth, they don't understand the concept of grown, mature person who doesn't rape because that is their self-image - a person that doesn't violate others like that.

When she insisted that gang rapes happen at comedy clubs after a woman is pointed out to rape her - haha, she gonna get raped tonight. It isn't a thing - but it is for feminist. In her mind she thinks OMG an authority figure is telling people to rape a woman! Unable to comprehend the context (notice Jim Norton having to explain context over and over) she assumes some liked-mind men will rape that woman.

Note how she assumes all men have the potential to rape. In the abstract, maybe, but you need to have some serious issues to rape a woman.

When she brought up that video about the finger sexual assault, she insisted that many people thought it was cool. She cited Twitter as evidence. Yes, that is feminism - using Internet comments (possibly anonymous) to prove a point. I bet she has no ability to discern trolling on her blog. Jim Norton stressed the majority of people were disgusted. He should have asked why she needs many people to support rape.

That is the mindset - she is supremely uncomfortable with her sexuality and inner thoughts and projects them onto men. Notice how fat she is - obsession with rape reflects her repressed desire for alphas. Unable to come to grips with inability to have sex with alphas, she ports it out as an obsession with rape. Like IRT who compensated with his lack of game as a race obsession, West is using rape as a method to bolster her psyche.

The comments on the video are actually hilarious - lots of red pill.

This chick thinks that comedy perpetuates rape and violence towards women? Seriously?

I also get the sense that she is against people saying what they want, i.e. free speech.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Holy fuck she's enormous. This is all I could think of looking at her in that red dress:

[Image: tumblr_lkulu10YR91qgcq8do1_400.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Somehow, that Kamau is repulsive than West - the awkward forced laughter, the needy rapport seeking with the audience... Most SWPL black dude ever.

I sort of agree with one of West's point. If people can freely jokes about say, women being crazy... then more people will think that, act on it, and say that in polite company.

The real question is... is it true? Is it true that "women are crazy?" Or that "men are pigs?" If it is, then we should we have no problem with people saying it freely. It's feminists themselves who have trivialized rape, because they've defined every sexual episode with a shade of grey as "rape." So you'll have guys joking about it. "The condom broke during sex and you continued? You raped her bro, haha!"

Even if that weren't the case, you can imagine female comics making jokes about cuckoldry, the female equivalent of rape. Ultimately, we ought to be able to reflect on and caustically enjoy the baser aspects of human nature - not indulge them per se, but have a little fun pretending we would, and talking about them. Fuck this liberal bullshit of trying to turn EVERYTHING into a 'battle against oppression.'

I cannot imagine a group of people on Earth less qualified to critique humor and comedians than feminists...

Anyone else find it infuriating how this pile of cellulite is incapable of making a simple statement without affecting a cunty sarcastic tone of voice and an indignant scowl?
Cheer up, Cold Stone Creamery will still be open after the interview ends.

Quote: (05-31-2013 08:06 PM)renotime Wrote:  

I also get the sense that she is against people saying what they want, i.e. free speech.

Radical feminists are absolutely opposed to free speech-they make no secret of that.

They see freedom of speech as an aspect of the "patriarchy", describe it as "oppressive" and want a regime of strict censorship

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

It illustrates that these broads are weak emotionally, mentally, and physically. And they want men to be weak too. Strong men offend them. It makes their vaginas tingle, and they want to start baking us cookies.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

LOL @ the country for taking her seriously.

Jim Norton seems awesome though, gonna check out his material.

Quote: (05-31-2013 10:05 PM)sixsix Wrote:  

LOL @ the country for taking her seriously.

Jim Norton seems awesome though, gonna check out his material.
Try this for starters...

haha The look of self-conscious discomfort on her face at the end, when he said they should make out to conclude the debate (15:46), was worth sitting through all of her "like" riddled nonsense.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

she so fat

Quote: (06-01-2013 02:43 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

haha The look of self-conscious discomfort on her face at the end, when he said they should make out to conclude the debate (15:46), was worth sitting through all of her "like" riddled nonsense.

You noticed this as well.

Norton got his points across in an articulate fashion as I 'd expect any decent comedian to do so. On the other hand, if West lost a pound for every "like" or "y'know" she used she might make next years Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition............

Fuck the piece of shit that is giving Lindy West credibility by bringing her on TV. In a sane world, she wouldn't even graduate high school and would be ridiculed and pities at the same time for her obvious delusion.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: et5h1u6.jpg]

Body image acceptance!!!!!11

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I couldn't help but think while watching this, "if this is the leader of the American feminists, it's no wonder their movement is doomed."

She really should know better than to not go on television, she could do radio and internet interviews but on tv, they actually show your appearance.

Just another thing from Lindy the Hut about being offended and consequently wanting to ban anything that offends her.

Quote: (06-01-2013 08:38 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Just another thing from Lindy the Hut about being offended and consequently wanting to ban anything that offends her.

Oh, she wasn't saying that anything should be banned, but she was saying that she will call someone a dick if she finds their material objectionable(let's face it, there are a lot of really bad comedians so if something sucks, go ahead and say 'this sucks')

The ironic thing about Lindy West's obsession with rape is that due to her excessive corpulence she could attend a convention for rapists and walk around naked with a sign that says, "PLEASE RAPE ME" and she would still be perfectly safe from violation because no man could ever achieve an erection for her anyway.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

she needs to reveal her arm routine