rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you suffer from Golden Cock Syndrome?

I sure do.

I've been banging this chick since mid April (its June 1 now basically) that just drains my balls and my motivation for going out has plummeted. It's the best pussy I've ever had, which is great. I know from my last few bangs since going red pill about a year ago that a few weeks of good sex with a girl means absolutely nothing, and that I should be out working on developing new girls in the event that this one leaves - I'm well aware of that. I've just been coasting on this new puss against that knowledge.

Naturally I found Roosh's article (http://www.rooshv.com/the-rabid-wolf-mentality) where he mentions his thoughts on it.

I've grown a lot in a year of red pill awareness. At first I was daunted by the idea of being an approach machine, then I grew to not be afraid of it, then I grew to like it, then one day I realized I was doing it without any fear.

I feel like I've lost some of that momentum that I had before I met this girl.

So anyways - if you've been in this position I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

You are aware of redpill. You should just be confident that you are in control. If you are having a good time with that one girl, that's fine. You don't need to be a pussy hound.

Getting a lot of notches as a goal is good if you are starting out and trying to get better at game.

That said, if you aren't putting her on a pedestal, and things are going well, you don't have anything to worry about.

Just walk around with the knowledge that at anytime, you can go out and get new pussy.

Even if your with the most amazing chick ever it is still good to have another girl occasionally on rotation. If your banging one chick with no backups usually some form of neediness creeps in and you end up giving the girl some form of subtle control without realizing it.

I bet your confidence in your approaches will also go up because the girl your with is so amazing you will just not give a fuck even more. Make it a habit to approach a couple girls a week that are even hotter then the one you got now. This will keep you in practice and you may find an even better situation then the "perfect" one your in now.

Definitely go seeking for girls. One of my big regrets was stop practicing on my game and I ended up being in a LTR and losing quite a few of my skills which I'm having to reclaim. Don't lose focus on your goal, any girl will always come and go but you will always be there, put your best interests at hand.

You will never forget how to ride a bike.

That said, occasionally your bike will need some routine maitenance.

What do you want out of life? New sex or good, stable sex? I hop from LTR to LTR with a couple of bangs in between. I like doing things other than trying to fuck different girls so keeping one around a while to share in the adventures is fun. Spending my time fucking and/or trying to fuck different girls means I don't have time to create, make art, camp, hike, hunt, etc.

Also why do you assume she is going to leave? That's a self fulfilling prophesy. I assume every woman I get with wants to eventually make me her husband because I am so awesome. It's also why I have left a trail of tears as I hop about the country.

I assume she's not a long haul girl because

1) I know shes kind of a ho
2) She said her main priority in life is her career not a relationship
3) She gets a lot of male attention

Now of course I could be being pessimistic here, I'm just saying there's no rhyme or reason to why these hos do what they do.

I feel like my game is pretty tight with this girl, but ya can't really count on anything.

sounds like she put the Golden Pussy syndrome on you

If you spend some time with other women, you'll probably come back to her with renewed appreciation of her and the sex you two share together. And like another poster mentioned above, you won't get too hung up on just her because there are other women in your life.

A great girl and great sex can definitely make you lazy but you'll eventually get bored of each other and start taking each other for granted and by then your game will be rusty.

It's just like money. Yeah, you're happy with how much you have now but how long will it last if you're not out there hustling to earn more?

My cock is gold and my greed is endless.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

relationship is as good "field experience" as gaming new girls, when it's something you get into by choice and not something you fall into out of scarcity. If you enjoy it then go with it.

Once you have some game anyway then it only takes two weeks max to reignite it when you become single again. Getting over relationships emotionally is a different story, but again, all good experience.

Quote: (05-31-2013 07:23 PM)EasyMoney Wrote:  

I assume she's not a long haul girl because

1) I know shes kind of a ho
2) She said her main priority in life is her career not a relationship
3) She gets a lot of male attention

Now of course I could be being pessimistic here, I'm just saying there's no rhyme or reason to why these hos do what they do.

I feel like my game is pretty tight with this girl, but ya can't really count on anything.

My fb is the exact same way. Basically a chick with a very masculine attitude, but since you're giving her the best dick and she's just getting courted by betas it makes you look better.

My June/July is insanely busy and I don't have much time to devote to spitting game.

I've been using the opportunity to build other parts of my life, doing what I gotta do so I have a better life to spit game from.

[Image: 366d1253195309-heidelberg-di-blanket-was...024f_p.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hey EasyMoney, how've you been?

Enjoy this girl. We all need a break sometimes.

When this ends you can start approaching again.

In the meantime, just keep your skills sharp by talking to cute girls at any opportunity.

Quote: (06-03-2013 02:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Hey EasyMoney, how've you been?

Enjoy this girl. We all need a break sometimes.

When this ends you can start approaching again.

In the meantime, just keep your skills sharp by talking to cute girls at any opportunity.

Hey Gio, I've been real good thanks for asking man - you?