rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She is pestering me to say "I love you", what do i do?

so there is this chick i have been banging that wants me to say the three magic words. The words i have now come to hate. is the a remedy to avoid saying these words.

so far i have gotten away with saying "you know how i feel about you". but this chick keeps askiing.

What do I do?

I am thinking off just breaking it off with her. i like the sex. i mean she is amazing. best sex i ever had. she does everything i want, even swallows (we all know how hard that is to find). but if i can avoid her thinking i want to commit, i would prefer that.

any advice.

thanks

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Her: "I love you."

You: Spark up a cigarette. "I know."

(I used this on two girls the week. Works like a charm.)

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

It doesn't sound like you love her too, so don't say it. Go with something like G's suggestion then. Unless you don't think she does either, then call her out on what she is really after.

i've been guilty of telling a girl i love her just to keep her around. she, too, was amazing in bed and i wasnt ready to let her go just because i couldnt say the L word. i never told her i loved her straight up but id say "love you too" when she said it. so far so good, she's still around and we smashed monday night - although im sure it wont last. others on this forum swear by never telling a girl you love her, but to each his own.

she does from time to time ask "what are we?"

"Right back atcha" (Heartiste favourite)

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (05-29-2013 11:13 AM)articulatecool Wrote:  

she does from time to time ask "what are we?"

I hate that shit. Has been happening with practically every girl I've been seeing over the past few years. Young, older, they all do it.

Nature of a woman to lock down a man with a proper title and status, then proceed to inform the world about it. One gf last summer asked IMMEDIATELY after I agreed to be her bf (to keep her around) if she could put it on Facebook...it's like it's so mainstream that she didn't even realize how ridiculous of a question that was and how shallow it was with her timing.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

i hate that shit too.

i get "where are we going" or "how much do you love me, you know i love you this much" and i am like "oh shit, not again" it comes up every month or so. it gives me a headache.

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

lol, just thought up another come back.

her: i love you.
me: (spark up a cigerette) i hope so

Quote: (05-29-2013 11:48 AM)Diablo Wrote:  

lol, just thought up another come back.

her: i love you.
me: (spark up a cigerette) i hope so

When someone with high rep on this board gives you an answer its better to listen to what he says instead of trying to reinvent things on your own.

You're obviously doing it all wrong. I've been with the current LTR for over a year and that has never come up. She sounds like a needy, pestering broad. Dump her.

"Awwwwwww"

"I know" also looks good. That's all you need to signal indifference, avoid getting into a fight and not promise her anything at the same time. Be aware that even this will stall her "advance" for only a few months or so, at which point she will probably decide that she can't take it anymore and leave. But that doesn't sound so bad, does it?

I don't think girls wanting to flaunt having a bf is a bad thing. It's a bit stupid, yes, but it's just her way of saying "I'm having sex within a relationship. I'm a good girl, unlike those sluts". This may sound hilarious and hamsterrific to you, as it does to me, but back when girls said the same about marriage ("I'm only having sex with my husband, unlike those sluts"), that was a positive thing that contributed to keeping them faithful. It was like an automatic stabilizer.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Her: I love you diablo.

You: (Extremely commanding tone) You'd better.

Quote: (05-29-2013 12:16 PM)Gator_McKlusky Wrote:  

You're obviously doing it all wrong. I've been with the current LTR for over a year and that has never come up. She sounds like a needy, pestering broad. Dump her.

So how do you do it "all right"?

Be Patrick Swayze in "Ghost," and just say "ditto." HA HA!

I really like "I hope so" and "You better." Nice work fellas!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-29-2013 10:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Her: "I love you."

You: Spark up a cigarette. "I know."

(I used this on two girls the week. Works like a charm.)

Who said star wars was geeky??

if she keeps insisting you say it just tell her you will once you're ready. That should keep her around a bit more. That or simply next her

Quote: (05-29-2013 12:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2013 12:16 PM)Gator_McKlusky Wrote:  

So how do you do it "all right"?

The opposite of whatever he is doing now. This kid obviously needs to reset and start a relationship with boundaries. Any woman I date wouldn't dare to bring up that topic of conversation. Girls get relationship updates when I am drunk (on beer, not whiskey mind you) and feeling happy.

The other thing is to be a decent human and do nice things for each other and enjoy each other's company. If a girl trusts you because of your actions, she needs little to no verbal assurances and will follow along like a good woman is supposed to do. Just be a man.

I also may just be lucky and find rarities who don't require such attention. And/or I'm out of the relationship before it has time to get heavy.

Girl: I love you.

You: I love you too, but I don't think we can be together. We're too different.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:24 PM)Gator_McKlusky Wrote:  

I also may just be lucky and find rarities who don't require such attention. And/or I'm out of the relationship before it has time to get heavy.

I think it's more about this than what he's doing wrong. I've found that with women, your actions are something totally separate from what you say. No matter what your actions say, they want to hear it (just talking about those chicks that see any guy they're with for a little while and are fucking as a potential "relationship"). "Where is this going?" is another way of gauging what's going on in a guy's head. I think some women resist these questions because they're afraid of the answer, or non-answer, so they just go with the flow and hope it ends up where they want it. Some take longer to get to the point where they think about asking this than others.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

G's answer is perfect. Have utilized that exact 'line' before and it's catnip to these dames.

Whatever you do, do NOT fold and say it. If it's happening this quick then I sense a giant shit test from her.

The other thing is to be a decent human and do nice things for each other and enjoy each other's company.

I don't agree with your assessment.

These seem like the kinds of things that would make a girl more attached to you, and therefore more likely to try to tie you down.

Edit: And if I remember, the G had some top-notch advice on keeping things cordial, like limiting contact to a certain amount of times a week, pulling a disappearance every once in a while and starting up a smoking habit (lol).

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Quote: (05-29-2013 03:45 PM)thebassist Wrote:  

The other thing is to be a decent human and do nice things for each other and enjoy each other's company.

I don't agree with your assessment.

These seem like the kinds of things that would make a girl more attached to you, and therefore more likely to try to tie you down.

Edit: And if I remember, the G had some top-notch advice on keeping things cordial, like limiting contact to a certain amount of times a week, pulling a disappearance every once in a while and starting up a smoking habit (lol).

Haha. I actually do all those things too. The LTR is limited to 3-4 days days a week, I regularly head off into the mountains without her and the smoking never really stopped. She knows I have one foot out the door, but the other foot is really fun and fulfills all her manly needs (sex, fixing things, grilling meat). This may not be the way to land a wife (not that marriage is a goal), but it makes for a great girlfriend.

I would avoid answering this question, it's a ploy to get control over you.

I think this is a pretty solid response:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNCu7KiCKulHABwo2xHiV...WbM31xeTGd]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK