rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am going to Go Slow with girls.....

So I only attract good girls. The one you can take to your family reunion and won't worry about leaving her there by herself because you know she is articulate and will act appropriately. Just by looking at her picture, your friends and family will approve she is a very nice girl.

Although I try any other hot chicks at bars, those are the ones that come through. Those are the ones who came to the bar just for a special occasion and they happen to meet me there.

I messed up good chances with those kind of girls by kissing or even cuddling on first date.

they don't go to bar often and they don't meet guys there.
but somehow they liked me. they are suspicious about my motive but they want to give me a chance. (Vs girls who go to the bar and parties often and meet guys there. they know what's up)
I think they will require more trust and comfort. My goal is not to do anything with them till 3rd date. maybe a kiss on 3rd date.....

How do you adjust your game for really good girls?

I met two nice girls last week.
One was from the bar. she might look boring at such places since she
wears church standard clothes, act shy, doesn't know how to flirt with guys...she is 21~22 college student.

Another one was from a coffee shop. I thought she was in college but she just graduated from high school. She is kind of like her. pale skin, no make up, smart girl and naive look. her cheek is like rose petal. you won't guess anything bad about her. your parents will be proud of you bringing a classy girl like that.
Btw, I just turned 30 so I just offered her my number to chat sometimes and she txted me right there so I can have her number.

I think I have to be more careful with 2nd one since she is a lot younger. maybe meet her just for conversation and see how it develops...

they don't need as much attraction as much as tons of comfort trust and connection etc. so go somewhere where you can build that [no cinemas etc].

Like Rivelino mentioned somewhere they just constantly fight with themselves ie their upbringing, values, some weird rules, self image, opinions, etc. find out insecurities that stop them and cover every exit. it's hard. if you quickly see there's no way to get intimate on 1st date then don't push it.

do some homework before the date >> http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24...#pid453921

start preventing lmr asap >> http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24...#pid450837

Wow, where do you live? Losing chicks because of being too aggressive instead of not being aggressive enough seems like a dream land.

I can't count the number of times in my life where the girl went cold on me because I wasn't fast enough. That was very humiliating. To this date, I have never in my life met a girl of the type that you describe. That's like talking about unicorns.

Even today, my worst mistake (thankfully, rare now) is slipping into the delusion that a particular girl is "nice" and will be scared off if I escalate too quickly, then losing her because she grew bored with my hesitation.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: troll.gif]

I don't understand why it's hard for you to escalate.
Once you kiss her, don't you want to make out with her and keep going further? do you stop doing it by saying 'sorry we just met'? LOL

I just ran into this chick I lost today. she is a very genuine girl. looks classy and very articulate. can't be compared with those just hot garbage chicks at bars. (I met her at a bar though)
Do you know how I lost her? because I grabbed her hand while walking on the street on a first date.........she said it was too soon and she wanted to go right after that.

Quote: (05-29-2013 05:45 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Wow, where do you live? Losing chicks because of being too aggressive instead of not being aggressive enough seems like a dream land.

I can't count the number of times in my life where the girl went cold on me because I wasn't fast enough. That was very humiliating. To this date, I have never in my life met a girl of the type that you describe. That's like talking about unicorns.

Even today, my worst mistake (thankfully, rare now) is slipping into the delusion that a particular girl is "nice" and will be scared off if I escalate too quickly, then losing her because she grew bored with my hesitation.

Quote: (05-29-2013 07:19 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

I knew some guys were going to respond this way.
you either don't know what you are talking about or you just hangout with low class girls.

You could have the best product and be a best salesman.
But that doesn't mean they will buy it right after they walk in.
you can offer something irresistible, use all kinds of tricks to pressure them to sign. They will only buy it when they feel Comfortable.
You can lose the chance of future sales too if you pressure them too much.
How many times have you decided not to walk in again because you were pressured? you actually liked the product and wanted to think about it one more before buying. If the sales person just let you go, you would've came back. But you didn't go back because of pressures you received. In a case like this I thought 'idiot, I wanted to buy, why did you ruin it?'

She would give to you if you wait till she gets comfortable, why do you ruin it by making a false move?
Oh are you saying there is a suck trick that will make her feel comfortable right away? like some NLP or Seduction method aka fucking B.S PUA trick?

If you are a George Clooney leaving the town tomorrow morning, most girls will drop their pants that night. But when there are a lot of guys like you, why should she Buy you right away????????

Oh god, this is going in the "If you want a nice girl, go to a library instead of a bar" direction. I've had enough of these debates during the last 10 years, so no thanks.

[Image: abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:17 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

How many times have you decided not to walk in again because you were pressured? you actually liked the product and wanted to think about it one more before buying. If the sales person just let you go, you would've came back. But you didn't go back because of pressures you received. In a case like this I thought 'idiot, I wanted to buy, why did you ruin it?'

Part of sales is knowing that a lot of tire-kickers are just that, tire-kickers. And I say that as a consummate tire-kicker.

And part of life is knowing that our time on this rock is limited, it is precious and to let go of time-wasters who may or may not come around later. If she says its too soon and leaves you because of that, it was probably not meant to be in the first place, or meant to be on her terms.

Perhaps I'm over simplifying here but my take is that the women you're encountering fall into one of two camps. 1. They have severe religious/sexual/intimacy issues or 2. They're just not that attracted to you. Why stick around and try to figure them out?

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:17 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

She would give to you if you wait till she gets comfortable, why do you ruin it by making a false move?
Oh are you saying there is a suck trick that will make her feel comfortable right away? like some NLP or Seduction method aka fucking B.S PUA trick?

If you are a George Clooney leaving the town tomorrow morning, most girls will drop their pants that night. But when there are a lot of guys like you, why should she Buy you right away????????

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (05-29-2013 01:11 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

So I only attract good girls. The one you can take to your family reunion and won't worry about leaving her there by herself because you know she is articulate and will act appropriately. Just by looking at her picture, your friends and family will approve she is a very nice girl.

Although I try any other hot chicks at bars, those are the ones that come through. Those are the ones who came to the bar just for a special occasion and they happen to meet me there.

I messed up good chances with those kind of girls by kissing or even cuddling on first date.

they don't go to bar often and they don't meet guys there.
but somehow they liked me. they are suspicious about my motive but they want to give me a chance. (Vs girls who go to the bar and parties often and meet guys there. they know what's up)
I think they will require more trust and comfort. My goal is not to do anything with them till 3rd date. maybe a kiss on 3rd date.....

How do you adjust your game for really good girls?

I met two nice girls last week.
One was from the bar. she might look boring at such places since she
wears church standard clothes, act shy, doesn't know how to flirt with guys...she is 21~22 college student.

Another one was from a coffee shop. I thought she was in college but she just graduated from high school. She is kind of like her. pale skin, no make up, smart girl and naive look. her cheek is like rose petal. you won't guess anything bad about her. your parents will be proud of you bringing a classy girl like that.
Btw, I just turned 30 so I just offered her my number to chat sometimes and she txted me right there so I can have her number.

I think I have to be more careful with 2nd one since she is a lot younger. maybe meet her just for conversation and see how it develops...

These good girls want it just as bad as the "naughty" girls, they just take a lot more comfort to get to that stage. You will need to tease them more lightly, but you cannot hide your masculinity or your interest in getting more physical. It's the same approach as the "naughty" girls you just have to take it slower and add comfort as necessary. Cut dates a little short, leave her wanting more. If she's really that non-social she will spend a lot of her time away from you thinking about you.

Don't fall into the boyfriend trap (of acting like a boyfriend way before you ever are), but don't be a super aggressor, they will get freaked out and exit. This is like a hand in poker, it's one to slow play. Go out with other girls in the meantime while you warm her up until she's ready to buy, buy, buy.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

It's not the first yet.. think this is a pre-registered troll

To be honest, I knew some guys would have weird reactions if I write something like this which is just a common sense.
I know this is against some PUA rule though.(eg: getting into a relationship is BETA. If you really like her, you have ONEITIS etc)

before you throw such absurd comment, why don't you tell me what your thoughts are?

I am sorry I feel like a retard now because some guys won't get such common sense.
'you feel how comfortable she is with you and try to go further to the point she is still comfortable with you'

Or should I ignore all the signs and just keep pushing it like an ALPHA? ROFL

Quote: (05-30-2013 03:48 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

It's not the first yet.. think this is a pre-registered troll

your chances for a relationship increase the faster you bang her as you are the one holding the cards at that point. if you dont and, say I would, then you drop off the radar as I plow those orifices

Quote:Quote:

Do you know how I lost her? because I grabbed her hand while walking on the street on a first date.........she said it was too soon and she wanted to go right after that.

Dude, if a girl flips out because you grabbed her hand, it's not because she's a good girl - it's because she's fucking nuts.

You want to take it slow from now on? Don't let us stop you. Have fun with your dry spell.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I normally don't go for garbage chicks. If that's what you are going after, then it makes sense.

I adjust my game depending on the type of a girl.
I met this single mom latina. I knew I shouldn't give any type of respect for this kind of woman. So I pushed as far as I can. took her pants off on first night, fingered her, was about to put my dick inside her. she kept screaming about getting pregnant. so I stepped back.
met her again next night and banged her.

For a girl who got freaked out because I grabbed her hand, I was kind of shocked but I understand her. She will do the same to other guys.
I want to be with a woman like that.

I know guys wil like a girl who will kneel down and suck their dick while looking at them in the eye on first date.
She has been doing that shit for a while and will do it again.
Is that the type of woman you want to be with?

I will only give a respect if she deserves that.
I know she is a slut but if she wants to be treated like a good girl then I will bail.

Quote: (05-30-2013 07:17 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Dude, if a girl flips out because you grabbed her hand, it's not because she's a good girl - it's because she's fucking nuts.

You want to take it slow from now on? Don't let us stop you. Have fun with your dry spell.

He who hesitates, masturbates.