rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy night at strip club ends in make out session, confused, thoughts?

So, I really didn't expect to sarge at all tonight,

I went to the strip club by myself.

Theres these two rowdy girls at the stripclub, who are customers,
not strippers,

they were dancing to the music, talking to the guys there, and
pissing everyone off basically.

One of the girls sat down next to me and started talking,

she says, wow you are really handsome, i forgot what she asked me.

Then I ask her why she is at a strip club, she says because her sister told her theres hot guys and hot girls there.

She goes back to her sister after our conversation.

Later on, she gets kicked out of the clubs by the bouncer for being too loud and annoying the customers.

As she is walking out of the strip club, I asked her to put her number in my phone, she says "NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO".

Then later on, when I leave the strip club as I am getting ready to go home,

I notice she was there sitting on the street.

She chats me up again and says she wants to go to afterhours club,

I am like sure, let's go to one.

She says "u serious", and i said my car is over there.

She grabs me and we start walking to my car.

Minutes later, she grabs me and starts giving me a hickey.

She grabbed me and we start making out.

Now this is the part that confuses the F*** out of me.

She just rejected me in the strip club, why the hell is she making out with me now? When I asked for her number she said "no no no no no".

Very weird, anyways, we head over to the afterhours club.

She is dancing all night, I think she picked up some "bad stuff" there, I won't say what, I didn't want any part of it though.

I said to her "let's bounce", and she said she wanted to stay at the after hours club and dance all night.

I said fine, and eventually got tired of waiting around for her and went home.

What the hell happened??

You submitted to her frame.

well "bad stuff" would do it, although being an annoying attention whore is also "bad stuff". aim higher

What is it with American girls and strip clubs?

It sounds to me like she was hopped up on something. It was strange that she was just sitting on the street, so somehow she got ditched. Maybe she was annoying her sister too. She probably went with you because she was out of options, and making out with you was just bait to get what she needed from you. Once she got to the after-hours spot, she didn't really care what you wanted to do. Another dude might have fucked her that night. No big loss - she was obviously a nut.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Sounds like she was on some shit already. Could have been rolling. Regardless women have no logic. You struck out so chalk it up to the game and move on.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (05-27-2013 10:10 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It sounds to me like she was hopped up on something. It was strange that she was just sitting on the street, so somehow she got ditched. Maybe she was annoying her sister too. She probably went with you because she was out of options, and making out with you was just bait to get what she needed from you. Once she got to the after-hours spot, she didn't really care what you wanted to do. Another dude might have fucked her that night. No big loss - she was obviously a nut.

Also wanted to add, I don't she was using me, She paid for my cover entrance to the after hours ($20), bought me a drink, and bought me some "bad stuff" which I declined.

Quote: (05-27-2013 10:14 AM)swickbest Wrote:  

Also wanted to add, I don't she was using me, She paid for my cover entrance to the after hours ($20), bought me a drink, and bought me some "bad stuff" which I declined.

What she needed was a ride. I didn't mean to insinuate she was trying to get money/drinks out of you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-27-2013 10:15 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2013 10:14 AM)swickbest Wrote:  

What she needed was a ride. I didn't mean to insinuate she was trying to get money/drinks out of you.

Well, first she said lets take a cab, but then I said my car is over there.

Quote: (05-27-2013 09:34 AM)swickbest Wrote:  

She just rejected me in the strip club, why the hell is she making out with me now? When I asked for her number she said "no no no no no".

Wrong. She didn't reject you in the strip club, she rejected taking your number. Put another way, she rejected having any future interaction with you outside the "craziness" of that night. Now does it make more sense?

She paid for you to get in and paid for your drink and bought you blow? That sounds like she was down to fuck to me man. Next time instead of ignoring her chat up other girls in the spot while she's doing her dancing thing. Let her see that too. You said no to the coke and just stood there it sounds like to me. Which is weak sauce.

Was she hot?

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:17 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

She paid for you to get in and paid for your drink and bought you blow? That sounds like she was down to fuck to me man. Next time instead of ignoring her chat up other girls in the spot while she's doing her dancing thing. Let her see that too. You said no to the *** and just stood there it sounds like to me. Which is weak sauce.

Was she hot?

she was a 7 out of 10, not spectacular.

maybe I should not have gone to the after hours club and suggest we hit up my place or something

Quote: (05-27-2013 09:34 AM)swickbest Wrote:  

Now this is the part that confuses the F*** out of me.

[..]

What the hell happened??

that's just girls being girls.

that's how girls get the best of the night. by getting aroused by different situations. they like to talk shit with friends, flirt with different guys, drink some alcohol, bitch about other girls there, blowout some guys, dance, have few of 'girl power' moments, etc, it's all very arousing. that's the goal of partying. they like to really feel a lot during that night out.

in your situation i think she didn't even care it was you or not. she just wanted to keep the fun alive. she left you to have fun somewhere else. then you came back when she was bored outside and you seemed more fun. then in afterhours club dancing was more fun. they just want constant arousal/stimulation. noting personal.

next time when you go out, ignore signals of interest or disinterest. just make sure you're the source of contrasting emotions and spend time with her. don't worry if a girl gets distracted and leaves you. let her. she's seeking her fun. come back later. don't worry if she seems disliking you. as long as she's not totally indifferent it's still stimulating. say "you don't like me? it's fine. you will. i'm like a peanut butter, you can't hate it for too long. i knew only one girl who didn't like chocolate and she was fucking weird. are you the same?".

imagine girls are emotions junkies. be the dealer. give them the drug. they can praise the quality or bitch about the price all they want. they still need it [Image: amuse.gif]

are you afraid to say cocaine?

I am the cock carousel

Girl on cocaine = loose projectile. But it also set her hypergamy on loose mode so she will look for the best guy.

I think you should have tried to pull her before taking her to an after party.

Escalate the make out hard in your car and go for the bang there, or either suggest you go by your place for a drink while making sure you tell her nothing is going to happen and you'll only be a few minutes. If she suggests you are trying to have sex with her by doing that just apply LMR tactics 'We are not going to have sex, I don't with someone I just met...'

I don't know this from experience as the couple times I have pulled I didn't have to do this but it seems very possible given the circumstance (makeout + her being isolated with you).

[Image: c9c377af9e16424e321c448c1d6230a73bc573c1.png]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

These are my only sentiments for this thread:

[Image: remember-kids-if-a-stranger-offers-you-d...ensive.jpg]

Edit: Way too difficult to do on ipad

Lesson learned.
Forget getting her number, deal in the moment.
She was in the strip club to have a good time, you asked her why she was there and she "claimed" her sister told her good looking guys hang out there. She then mentioned you were good looking.
After hours usually means drugs, he who has drugs gets the girl.

She was down to party and you should have been too.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com