rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Word of warning to aspiring gamers

After years of depression and isolation I finally started to crawl out of the hole I was in about 6 months ago. I was somewhat of a natural with girls when I was in my early teens. I had girlfriends and managed to get laid for the first time at age 15. At around age 16-17 I started to fall into a depression and basically lost all the confidence I had. My own self image was fucked and (without realizing it) my posture became absolutely terrible. I was all slouched over, was afraid to make eye contact with people and I probably looked like a real loser.

About 6 months ago I had some really deep talks with one of the few people I am still close with and that's when I started turning things around. It wasn't long after that I found this forum and started to absorb all of the information on here. Mostly it was just remembering things I once used to do and know, but somehow forgot. I started to better myself and my inner game got real tight. Or so I thought.

Then I met a girl. This girl was exactly my type and I was real excited, but managed to keep my cool. I remembered all of the game stuff I read on here and I applied it to the best of my abilities. I did slip up a few times and said some really needy things. This girl didn't show any signs of being scared off by this so I started to believe I had found a girl I didn't need to 'game'. I figured this girl liked me for who I really was and blablabla. My neediness increased and pretty soon I was spitting what could be described as 'anti-game'. I turned into one of those beta simps I had been laughing at on these very forums. It wasn't long until this girl's vagina had completely dried up and all of a sudden she just stonewalled me.

This sorta broke my heart a bit and set me back a few steps. I realize now I shoulda just kept on 'gaming' her and I would've been balls deep inside this girl. This would have increased my confidence even further and would've been some sort of 'proof' of how much I've grown these last months. Now it's back to square one, I guess.

So to all you dudes that haven't gotten any female attention in a while (or ever); for fuck's sake DO NOT FORGET EVERYTHING YOU'VE LEARNED ON HERE WHEN YOU FINALLY MEET A GIRL THAT IS INTO YOU. The same thing will happen to you. Keep on growing, keep on improving and don't fall for the same shit I did.

I kinda needed to rant a bit and I don't really have people I can talk to about this shit, so I decided to post this here. My apologies if these sort of threads are frowned upon.

Quote: (05-27-2013 06:52 AM)bionicman Wrote:  

After years of depression and isolation I finally started to crawl out of the hole I was in about 6 months ago. I was somewhat of a natural with girls when I was in my early teens. I had girlfriends and managed to get laid for the first time at age 15. At around age 16-17 I started to fall into a depression and basically lost all the confidence I had. My own self image was fucked and (without realizing it) my posture became absolutely terrible. I was all slouched over, was afraid to make eye contact with people and I probably looked like a real loser.

About 6 months ago I had some really deep talks with one of the few people I am still close with and that's when I started turning things around. It wasn't long after that I found this forum and started to absorb all of the information on here. Mostly it was just remembering things I once used to do and know, but somehow forgot. I started to better myself and my inner game got real tight. Or so I thought.

Then I met a girl. This girl was exactly my type and I was real excited, but managed to keep my cool. I remembered all of the game stuff I read on here and I applied it to the best of my abilities. I did slip up a few times and said some really needy things. This girl didn't show any signs of being scared off by this so I started to believe I had found a girl I didn't need to 'game'. I figured this girl liked me for who I really was and blablabla. My neediness increased and pretty soon I was spitting what could be described as 'anti-game'. I turned into one of those beta simps I had been laughing at on these very forums. It wasn't long until this girl's vagina had completely dried up and all of a sudden she just stonewalled me.

This sorta broke my heart a bit and set me back a few steps. I realize now I shoulda just kept on 'gaming' her and I would've been balls deep inside this girl. This would have increased my confidence even further and would've been some sort of 'proof' of how much I've grown these last months. Now it's back to square one, I guess.

So to all you dudes that haven't gotten any female attention in a while (or ever); for fuck's sake DO NOT FORGET EVERYTHING YOU'VE LEARNED ON HERE WHEN YOU FINALLY MEET A GIRL THAT IS INTO YOU. The same thing will happen to you. Keep on growing, keep on improving and don't fall for the same shit I did.

I kinda needed to rant a bit and I don't really have people I can talk to about this shit, so I decided to post this here. My apologies if these sort of threads are frowned upon.

Truth.

it's always better to be the one being chased...
rather than... end up being the one being chaste

Word to you guys using the word "gamers" or "gaming a chick"

Stop.

WIA

At least it doesn't sound as bad as pickup artist. Yuck.

Mark Manson in his book "Models" describes exactly what you went through bionicman.

No pickup-lingo in public EVER. Its sounds idiotic for listeners. Trust me, if you are swooping mad girls, people will be listening in your conversations. No need to broadcast this type of stuff.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I don't really talk about this type of stuff in real life much and whenever I do its in Dutch so obviously I'm not using these words. It was good getting it off my chest, though.

any of you gamers want to sarge some hbs tonite?

Bionic, I've had a very similar chain of events in my past, as have many others. That's a pretty typical story for guys who end up here.

There are two stops, marriage or "game". Be happy you got burned when you did.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"