rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going on a date with a girl and her friend?

So I met this chick on POF and she is driving from about 45 minutes away to meet me in the city and wants to know if its ok for her friend to tag along?

She is meeting me at my building and we are walking to the bar we are going to from my place so maybe she is just afraid of me but her friend becomes a cockblocker unless she is down for a threesome.

I texted her back "whoa we haven't even met yet and you are pushing for a threesome?"

She responded with "what are you getting performance anxiety?"

I'm pretty sure she is just fucking with me about the 3some and really just want a wing girl to hit the bars at if I dont work out but i'm not sure.

How should I handle this?

Just meet them and if it is stupid and doesn't looking promising leave them or dont even meet them all together?

I kind of dont want to pass this up just in case they might actually be down for a threesome.

I am 25 and they are both 27 year old white girls from the usa.

If this was me, I would push for just me and her.

If she was adamant that she was bringing a friend, I'd do one of two things:

One, assuming I wasn't in a dry spell and had other broads, I'd say no to meeting her with her friend. If she wasn't okay with that, I'd fuck her off. Fear of loss on her part.

Two, assuming I was in a dry spell and had no other plates spinning, I'd ask to see a picture of her friend and if she was decent looking, ask Bojangles if he likes her and bring him along if he does. If he didn't, I'd ask her to find a better looking friend. If she doesn't agree or doesn't have one, I'd fuck her off. If he likes her or, or she finds a better looking friend, then we're double teaming them.

Quote: (05-26-2013 08:35 PM)MattC Wrote:  

If this was me, I would push for just me and her.

If she was adamant that she was bringing a friend, I'd do one of two things:

One, assuming I wasn't in a dry spell and had other broads, I'd say no to meeting her with her friend. If she wasn't okay with that, I'd fuck her off. Fear of loss on her part.

Two, assuming I was in a dry spell and had no other plates spinning, I'd ask to see a picture of her friend and if she was decent looking, ask Bojangles if he likes her and bring him along if he does. If he didn't, I'd ask her to find a better looking friend. If she doesn't agree or doesn't have one, I'd fuck her off. If he likes her or, or she finds a better looking friend, then we're double teaming them.

Yeah

I'm not on a dryspell but she was the hottest girl that was willing to go out with me tonight. The other prospects aren't nearly as hot.

I was also thinking of telling her ok i'm bringing my friend along with me.

I already asked for a pic of her friend and got it. She is a 7.5 half asian half white girl. She looked good to me.

Does your mate like her? If so, go meet them together.

Quote: (05-26-2013 08:48 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Does your mate like her? If so, go meet them together.

I dont really have a mate that I would feel comfortable bringing with me. It was all talk just to get a reaction out of her. I was hoping she would say no or something I guess.

Maybe I will just shoot her a dick picture to she if she is dtf?

If not I guess I fucked it up.

You could always turn up to meet them and say your mate couldn't make it. Maybe go outside to fake a phone call for authenticity, go back inside and make a joke about having to "fulfil both of their needs" tonight.

If you really think a threesome is on the cards, go for it. If not, and you really can't bear bringing someone with you, I'd sack it off.

Ehh. The friend is there to feel you out for her. You'll have to game(entertain) them both to have any chance with the one. Don't be scared to kino both of them. The more fun the friend has the more the girl you want will like you. It's a weird dynamic. Also, stop calling it a date. Just call it "hanging out". It puts less pressure on the girl. As in ..."Let's hang out one night next week". Trust me on this one.

Team Nachos

redacted

Good on you for sexualizing it, but I'm sure the performance anxiety line is just banter. I've had something like this but way back, and the girl was a virgin, never been kissed etc. She came with her friend, I didn't pay much attention to her friend and much later she told me that she liked that I only focussed on her on the first date, and she said her friend felt left out.

I'd say play it by ear and if you're shooting for a SNL bounce to a dark club where the other girl can find a guy so she doesn't feel left out.

I probably would not agree to meet two women. Sounds like a setup from the start.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yeah I bailed out on it for a less attractive girl but again I ran into the damn LMR and I pushed and pushed until literally she got up to leave. haha I dont know what the fuck.

SNL will not work for me unless they are drunk I think or fucking ugly.

Quote: (05-27-2013 08:36 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Yeah I bailed out on it for a less attractive girl but again I ran into the damn LMR and I pushed and pushed until literally she got up to leave. haha I dont know what the fuck.

SNL will not work for me unless they are drunk I think or fucking ugly.

You need to shift the factors of ONS into your favor.

This is 100% why you say "meet at my place, and well take 1 car". Start mixing mixed drinks for them. Put some light music on. Chat a little. Basically a pregame of sort.

This has multiple benefits- 1) Girls get comfortable in your spot. Nobody expects you to pounce in the first 15 mins of meeting. This has benefits for latter.
2) Saves you a ton of money. Drinking at bars is expensive
3) Lets you control the pace of drinking and the environment- music, lights, candles, etc.
4) Make sure everybody is always together. Taking 2 car is a divider. Makes it you vs. them mentality.
5) They have to come back to your place. This is when you can invite them up for "water"

In recaps all of this adds a layer of intimacy, hijacks her sense of security because shes came to the bar in your car, drinking your alcohol, staying in your group , seeing your apartment.

Play on brother...

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

My personal practice is to never allow this

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron