rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help with my next move

I need some advice on whit should I do now with this solid 7 girl I've met online.

We went on two semi-successful dates (got as far as make outs, not a single bang), I called a few days ago and tried to set a date on a weekday but she pushed for the weekend, so we set it for tomorrow (Friday).
Today, she called to flake, she is "sick" and she asked "if it's ok to reschedule?" (as oppose to "I can't meed you" that I got from other girls....), I told her I don't have my timetable for work yet (true story), and that we will see.

First question:
I took the "let's meet on the weekend" as an IOI, because weekend is prime time.
Is this correct? or am I imagining it?

Second, and more important:
Right now, I'm not sure what should I do now, I can think of:
1. Nothing. Forget about her unless she reach out.
2. Ping her with a reset on Monday "wanna meet up later in the week" style, get a "yes ladder" hopefully to reduce flake.
3. Text her "I can do X and Y, in [venue]" and try to get a date by cutting straight to the point.
4. Something compliantly different?

Thanks.

Well you already know the problems
1) you met this girl online
2) you failed to close TWICE.

Let's face the facts, if you were really making her wet, she would have set something up by now.

She's gone cold, and you can keep sending well thought out hail mary type texts, hoping to force her to see you via social pressure - or you can do what the rest of us do.

1) get on more hoes
2) put her # in your mass text lists, "Hey, what's up?"/Dick Pic/2 glasses and a bottle of wine

If you can, double book.
If you can't, get to the point where you can.

Either focus on offline, or make a much better online profile

WIA

"We went on two semi-successful dates (got as far as make outs, not a single bang)"

1. you went on two dates, and got two makeouts. i don't think that's bad, i think that's great. however, i am assuming that the second date was more sexual and intense than the first. is that true? if so, i think the situation is fixable. if you got her more excited on the first date, and on the second date, the makeout was less intense, then i think you are losing momentum, and you have to pull away hard to try to regain the upper hand.

"I called a few days ago and tried to set a date on a weekday but she pushed for the weekend, so we set it for tomorrow (Friday)."

2. i am not sure you should have called her, does anyone talk on the phone any more? but the more worrisome part is, i think she shit tested you, and you failed. think of the scenario: let's say you called her on a tuesday and said, "hey let's meet up on thursday", and she replies, "no let's do something this weekend", and on the fly, real time, you say, "okay" -- that could be interpreted as a sign of weakness, of over-neediness, of too much interest. i still find it crazy, but many or most girls are like this now, especially in america. if you are too nice to them, they see that as being needy and beta and too accomodating. girls are looking for a strong man, not a pushover.

"Today, she called to flake, she is "sick" and she asked "if it's ok to reschedule?" (as oppose to "I can't meed you" that I got from other girls....), I told her I don't have my timetable for work yet (true story), and that we will see."

3. yeah, it sounds like you are losing momentum with this girl. she went from high compliance -- responding to your online, profile, meeting you in person, kissing you -- to low compliance -- telling you what to do, then cancelling on the day that *she* proposed. yeah, she asked nicely, "is it okay to reschedule?", but still, she is no longer complying with your wishes. so you need to punish her.

4. my advice. ignore her for two weeks. if she texts you to say hi, be friendly, but short. if she asks you out, say you are busy.

5. after two weeks, text her like nothing happened. say:

you: hey you it’s [rootless]
girl: blah blah
you: how you feeling today?
girl: blah blah
you: i want to see you. when are you free this week?

6. set up a date to meet up in person, then no more texting.

7. on the date, only light comfort kissing in public. get her to your apt. heavy makeout only in your apt, preferably once you actually have her on your bed. i like to get a girl in my bedroom, and then push her onto the bed with a smile. they love it.

8. good luck, man. i think the situation is not lost. but yeah, work other leads. always be working new leads. always be spinning new plates.

WIA,
I see, go day game.

rivelino,
"
2. i am not sure you should have called her, does anyone talk on the phone any more? but the more worrisome part is, i think she shit tested you, and you failed. think of the scenario: let's say you called her on a tuesday and said, "hey let's meet up on thursday", and she replies, "no let's do something this weekend", and on the fly, real time, you say, "okay" -- that could be interpreted as a sign of weakness, of over-neediness, of too much interest. i still find it crazy, but many or most girls are like this now, especially in america. if you are too nice to them, they see that as being needy and beta and too accomodating. girls are looking for a strong man, not a pushover."

Ok, what would have been a good response? saying "OK nevermind?"

Beside that, I'll try your advice.
Ignore for two weeks, then try to get a date and close the deal or forget about her.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT:
Maybe just text her to come to my apt? go for all or nothing

rootless, i just found this on krauser's blog:

"Don’t travel further to meet than she has too. Don’t agree to an activity you won’t enjoy. Don’t agree to her plan without giving her a few hoops. The big exception is if her suggestion simplifies logistics (e.g. she invites you to her place or very close to it). Like all rules, they are just a guide. K"

my emphasis.

you invited the girl to go out during the week. she changed the plan, said the weekend, and you agreed without making her jump through any sort of hoop. in other words, you let her take control, you let her set the frame. this is a turn off for girls.

if you are going to agree with her plan, at least make her do something too. but at the beginner stage, probably just stay firm and politely decline.

frame control, frame games, compliance testing, push pulling, all that stuff is critical. they are the fundamentals of all human interaction, and especially for interaction with new girls that you are trying to bang.

she is looking for weaknesses. she is looking to test your strength. before the first lay, she will play frame games and shit test you.

fail one shit test, and you could get blown out.

"Maybe just text her to come to my apt? go for all or nothing"

no. that *might* work like a hail mary, but it is not proper technique, it is not proper game. remember, every girl is practice. practice good game and good technique. that's how you grow and learn and get better.

just ignore her as punishment, wait two weeks, and start over. she likes you. she made out with you, right? you lost some value by jumping into her frame, letting her take control of the situation, but i think you can get that value back by ignoring her for two weeks.

ignoring someone can be surprisingly powerful.

then, after two weeks, go back and pretend it's the first date. you lost some ground, but you can make it up again.

Looking back, what you said make sense on past interaction with other girls.
It's so counter intuitive, ignoring her to make her come back, but that's what game is all about.

I'll report back with results.

cool.

yes, a lot of game really is counter-intuitive, in the sense that our society teaches us that girls want cuddles and kindness, when in reality girls do want that, but ONLY from a man that they see as stronger and higher value.

i strongly recommend lovedrop's 13 audio cd series. he is brilliant. lovedrop takes all of mystery's teachings -- which admittedly, in the "mystery method" book can sometimes be really dry and overly scientific -- and he explains them in a really easy to understand way, in a small group setting, with people occasionally asking questions or asking for clarifications.

it is 13 audio cds, each cd is about an hour long, and the thread uniting all the lessons, the main theme of lovedrop's game is VALUE. value is everything. everything comes back to value.

a girl will only fuck a man that she sees as higher value than her.

that's why if you lose status with a girl, you need to punish her, show her that you are higher value -- a great way is by ignoring her -- and then resetting and starting over.

although another truth, once a girl sees you as lower value than her, usually it's easier to just find another girl, than to try to change courses with the same girl.

but -- if you already got the makeout, there is hope. lots of hope.

Ok, so the cool-down time have passed.
I'll wait for Monday and now what?
Simple whassup?
"Accidentally" text her something like "See you there in 20" as if I have forgotten about here and doing other shit?

Oh, BTW
Some other girl that I got the number from daytime texted me two days after that she ts "not interested in dating", anything to do but next?