rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lonely Bitch Shields and the Mechanico Method

Houston started a (locked) thread speculating about El Mechanico's success. I want to elaborate why an average guy can have disproportionate success. The answer was inspired by the chance juxtaposition of a brutal flake by one woman and a fast seduction of another. How can I get such opposite results with similar women? Meanwhile, friends just text stupid shit and get results. How can that be?

The flake was terribly irrational and unjustified because this woman will probably not find a higher-quality date than myself. I can't take it personally because it was online, so she hardly knows me. Roosh suggested asking a woman when she last had an intimate date. For some women it has been literally years. These women have anxiety, insecurity, and bitch shields that auto-reject most guys. It reminds me of bristling when a pretty woman at a shopping mall wanted to sell me some crap. Many women take the path of least resistance and flee when they feel the pressure of a sales pitch or the anxiety of a "date".

Ultimately the average women pairs off with the average guy. Realistically, these celibate women are not successfully holding out for an alpha "10". Instead they eventually pair up with average 5's. Indeed, they reject so many men that they have limited selection in their social/professional circles. That explains the limited success of beta orbiters. Eventually a woman will get lonely and break down. A persistent guy who is there at the right time gets the prize.

I think El Mechanico is successful because he is friendly, fun, and totally inoffensive. His apparent priorities are smoking, drinking, gambling, entertainment, food, family, friends, cars, ..., and finally sex. While he doesn't hide his sexuality, he won't force it in a desperate or needy way. Women feel amused or intrigued, but never threatened. It is like the disarming effect of opinion openers, disqualifiers, or social circle preselection. It also reminds me of Mark Manson's (Entropy) daygame advice to just be totally, totally normal.

The point is that many women have auto-bitch-shields. If you can fly under this radar, then you gain admission to a really small circle of acceptable guys. At that point, it simply becomes "Don't make mistakes" game. Ironically the bitchy, flaky women are the loneliest and most desperate. They will get drunk, horny, or crave affection, and a persistent discriminating guy can tell when they are ready and then wait out their objections in a few hours.

The point is that guys like El Mechanico are not projecting awesomeness that exceeds the high standards of 9's and 10's. These guys are just disarming. Their approaches and texts are just random silly shit that establish rapport without intensity.

Have you met el mechanico in person?

Quote:Quote:

His apparent priorities are smoking, drinking, gambling,
[Image: lol.gif]

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Quote: (05-23-2013 12:33 PM)Menace Wrote:  

No one has ever met the elusive emech in person. I heard he owes a lot of money to the mob.

Hows it feel to be so average emech?

My guess would be he has made more approaches then 99% of the people on this forum and is smart enough to learn from his mistakes. Hes been through most situations with women and knows how to act accordingly.

Quote: (05-23-2013 01:21 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

he has made more approaches then 99% of the people on this forum and is smart ... and knows how to act.

No question. But what are the critical smart social skills?

Quote:Houston Wrote:

drinking some before they go out to talk to girls ... to not give a fuck and just laugh

Partly the attitude itself is attractive. The casual approach also helps you approach more. But mostly it is the disarming low-key tenor. I think a lot of successful "average" guys do nothing special. They just walk up and talk to girls without a hard sales pitch. Instead they just get a casual rapport and avoid mistakes.

Surely a smart guy like El Mechanico does a lot more. He selects targets, plans logistics, escalates hard, etc. But there is a genius to his "small talk game".

It looks like El Mech is the "Hero of the Average Guy." Kinda like how Jason Statham is the "King of All Baldies."

Quote: (05-23-2013 01:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

No one has ever met the elusive emech in person. I heard he owes a lot of money to the mob.

I heard he can lick his own eyebrows. Maybe that's the secret to his success.

Still trying to figure out if this is a compliment or a kick to the nuts for el mechanico... Been a long time since there was a proper thread-brawl!

Quote: (05-23-2013 12:26 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

totally inoffensive.

WTF?

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

You're all wrong. El Mech is successful because he's harnessed the power of Ketosis! [Image: lol.gif]

You're all welcome...

Psssst. El Mech runs G Manifesto custom suit game on the down low.

I know Lothario and Scotian have met him.

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-23-2013 05:42 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I know Lothario and Scotian have met him.

That's two of his alter ego troll accounts.

[Image: Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif]

Houston started a (locked) thread speculating about El Mechanico's success. I want to elaborate why an average guy can have disproportionate success.

A lot of subtle dissing going on these days.

The average household income in the US is somewhere around $55k/year. The "average guy" is some dude who works in a cubicle and drives his Honda Accord to and from work everyday. He keeps his head down an doesn't ever say or do anything to draw to much attention to himself. He probably almost never approaches women and has only gotten dates and into relationships by meeting women through friends.

Basically the average guy is the exact opposite of EMech. Divorco, you have a habit of putting women on pedestals.

Before this thread gets shut down, it needs some Jon Lajoie

Quote: (05-23-2013 06:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Houston started a (locked) thread speculating about El Mechanico's success. I want to elaborate why an average guy can have disproportionate success.

A lot of subtle dissing going on these days.

It's called negging.

Get money, send her a picture of yourself suited on a boat. Get in shape, send her a shirtless photo on said boat.

Bitch-shields blasted.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I know this is a game forum and we're all guys who want to figure things out, but sometimes there isn't much to figure out.

Being normal and disarming works cause girls will believe you're attainable to them. Most girls are insecure, so despite what we write on this board they know deep down they will not snag some movie actor. So while looking for Mr. perfect they are constantly getting banged by regular guys. I've met up with a bunch of girls online who told me 'You're the most normal guy I've met on here.' after that the panties drop.

Second I think as guys we think too logically about other guys success. I have a friend who I grew up with, who's banged probably around 75-100 women by his mid to late 20s. An outsider may look at him as an almost perma-unemployed dude who drinks constantly but the kid's been a player since high school and he gets pretty good looking chicks(most of the time).

Lastly, the best cologne is pussy on your dick. If you go to the would you hit it thread there is all types of bullshit. Guys saying they wouldn't hit this and that, when the girl in my eyes is completely doable. They don't understand the concept of pussy momentum, or they are so deluded that they think they will be snagging model quality all the time.

From what I've read about mechanico(and guys like myself) we don't give a fuck. In fact I'm going to plow a cute chubby white girl with a black girl ass tonight.

Quote: (05-23-2013 04:53 PM)The Pirate Wrote:  

Is [this] a compliment or a kick to the nuts for el mechanico?

We're friends; this is not an attempt to troll or disparage anyone. Houston's Mechanico thread got locked. So I'm treading carefully to avoid compromising Mechanico's confidentiality or focusing on a specific individual instead of general game principles. How can guys seem relatively average, but have a lot of success?

I once thought I had to immediately display extreme value to succeed. This is almost impossible, and creates a stressed, try-hard attitude. Now I've realized how lonely women are. Bitchy, difficult women are even lonelier. Instead of taking risks to appear more awesome than 99.9% of guys, I'm going to just be normal and establish rapport while being better than 80% of guys. This is "no mistake" game.

Mechanico does not make mistakes. He is a good listener. He is selective and he has stamina. In other words, he knows some women will want companionship within the next 24 hours. He avoids immediate rejection, hangs around, and establishes rapport. He anticipates what will happen, and has logistics planned. Then when the woman is ready, he is there. Like toilet training a baby, you don't need to do anything special, you just need to wait it out.

Maybe someone else will start a thread about banging supermodels. Perhaps you need to be really awesome to impress them. But even models and celebrities end up dating their personal trainers. The trick is to get entry into their small circles. Similarly, a world of bitchy women is ideal for a genial, indirect guy who avoids triggering bitch shields.

Yeah mechanico is average. Owns his own business, has strong social skills, well integrated into the entire Tampa community.

Average man can do that for sure..... Why isn't everyone the social butterfly in their respective cities then? The entire game forum would die.

If anything elmech is another reason not to be average.

I've met a few guys like emech over the years. They share the same patterns.

I still don't understand why you've picked El Mechanico as the "average guy." What exactly about him is average?

I know plenty of dudes with six-figure gigs who could count their notches on one hand. That sounds a lot more average to me.

Quote: (05-24-2013 07:59 AM)j r Wrote:  

I still don't understand why you've picked El Mechanico as the "average guy." What exactly about him is average?

I know plenty of dudes with six-figure gigs who could count their notches on one hand. That sounds a lot more average to me.
I think he means not Brad Pitt or rich. Divorco tests his pictures against some of the best looking guys he can find on the net and I think he's trying to figure out a formula of what his success rate should be.

I think he's trying to say he's learning that it's the mouthpiece that matters because those pictures only go so far if your text and live game is weak where as if you have the mouthpiece you don't even need online.

The only reason I started online is I was stuck in my house more than half the week with a small child that fell asleep at 8pm. I was actually trying to pull girls directly to my place and did numerous times even using smooth text while they were on another date.

Other than that I've been doing this shit for 30 years non stop.

I'll break it down more but one thing I've noticed..

I never ever use any sex talk (pre-sex) even if they start it, Never!!
Why? Because I've watched dudes getting blown out by that since 1983.

I calibrate non-stop naturally. I may act like I'm going to friend zone a girl and the next one I might spray beer at her.

From observing other members....

I've noticed that none of them know what's going on in the room. This is a hard thing to explain but it is the key to success

Another thing..
I was making some mistakes before I came here like adding on Facebook. I thought it was a good idea for girls to see you're not a serial killer or an obvious one. Adding women there is a huge mistake. When I figured it out here I was like...
[Image: mindblown.gif]