rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leader of Femen Brazil Discharged by Femen Ukraine (Portuguese)

I tried to find this in English but no luck

http://g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2013/0...rasil.html

Basically the Ukrainian head of Femen, Alex, expelled the Brazilian leader, Sara, because she didn't use money as was directed. Alex wanted Sara to post the Femen banner on top of Christ the Redeemer. Sara said she's not Eike Batista and this is unrealistic. Sara called Alex a dictator.

Alex said that no way can Sara keep using the name Femen. Sara said fuck you I wont do what you tell me, me and the gurls are gunna keep callin ourselves Femen cause we don't like being controlled by nobody!

For the next edition of WYB?
[Image: femen.jpg]

That act would of gotten her seriously fuked up in Brazil. Femen is trying to push the boundaries till somebody gets killed or tossed in a hole to make a point. Just wait...

Quote:Quote:

NYT - Femen 2015: Femen protester in Mecca during Hajj and is stomped by a parade one million horny men. They do not rape her because the feel the act of destroying her will grant them 100 hotter virgins then these tatted up skanks present.

I won't even like tho she has a slutty hipster vibe about her that I dig. Dick told me it 'would bang' and he runs the show around here:

[Image: 13032676.jpeg]

[Image: gale%C3%A3o.jpg]

[Image: femen+brasile.jpg]

[Image: dogs+humping.jpg]

Yup.

Damn, the feminists in these other countries are fine. The ones here are typically so ugly you wouldn't want to fuck them anyways, so I don't even mind that their feminists.

Quote: (05-19-2013 10:37 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Damn, the feminists in these other countries are fine. The ones here are typically so ugly you wouldn't want to fuck them anyways, so I don't even mind that their feminists.

They're fighting for the right to be fat!

I wish I could think of the right key words to google, but South American women that move to the states and then go back home sometimes find that looking good all the time takes its toll.

They want the culture to change so that they don't have to have long hair, short skirts, nice bodies, and high heels. Freedom!

WIA

Quote: (05-19-2013 11:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2013 10:37 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

They're fighting for the right to be fat!

I wish I could think of the right key words to google, but South American women that move to the states and then go back home sometimes find that looking good all the time takes its toll.

They want the culture to change so that they don't have to have long hair, short skirts, nice bodies, and high heels. Freedom!

WIA

Most of feminism boils down to: I want to be fat and you better treat me like I'm thin.

These women were obviously hired for the intellectual rigor they bring to the movement.

Quote: (05-20-2013 07:38 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

These women were obviously hired for the intellectual rigor they bring to the movement.

Of course. Only fellow feminists and Zombies appreciate women for their brains.