rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ECA

Anyone taken ECA before or have any thoughts?

I've always been around 16-18% bf and short of really disrupting my social life I can't envision getting to 10-12% (I love beer lol)

How does one source ephedrine in the States?

ECA

I take Ec stack twice a day when I'm cutting down, I find it definitely helps me maintain strength and size while cutting.I usually only run it for 4 weeks on 2 off then another 4 weeks. Look up studies on it its been researched quite extensivly. Ephedrine is available here in Canada in 8mg pills, not sure how you can get it in the US

ECA

Makes you feel stressed and tense all day personally tried it and hated it. I preferred Clenbuterol as at least that dies help with protein synthesis at high enough doses. Even better is DNP but you need to research what you are doing with that stuff.

ECA

I take EC (haven't personally seen much evidence for effectiveness for aspirin) + L-theanine (stops the side effects like being jittery). It's great for fat loss and helps you extend intermittent fasts much more easily. Highly recommended.

ECA

Quote: (05-16-2013 11:26 PM)Reason Wrote:  

I take Ec stack twice a day when I'm cutting down, I find it definitely helps me maintain strength and size while cutting.I usually only run it for 4 weeks on 2 off then another 4 weeks. Look up studies on it its been researched quite extensivly. Ephedrine is available here in Canada in 8mg pills, not sure how you can get it in the US

Bronkaid 25mg, just order online after emailing them your drivers license.

EC kills hunger pangs like nothing else OTC, but can bring on severe anxiety if you "overlap" the doses by accident. I've noticed that it focuses your mind similarly to adderall and dextroamphetamine, the difference being instead of mild euphoria you get tense, 'on edge' feeling as billy mentioned.

L-theanine - what's the best place to buy this?

ECA

I just buy the capsules off Amazon, try to get Suntheanine though as it's the purest version. Probably going to get the powder after I've finished this box, cheaper in the long run.

ECA

bronkaid. ec is a good stim and fat burner. just dont eat a handful of them and dont take any stimulant if you have any prior heart conditions.

ECA

Thanks all!!