rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Obama going to get impeached??

I was never a big fan of the "chosen one", and I try to stay out of politics in my personal life, but this news with the IRS is pretty serious.

It looks like the IRS was targeting conservative or tea party groups for auditing.

In a nutshell, they were trying to take money away from political opposition.

This is right up there with Stalin, Nixon, and Fidel Castro.

Is this what our country is becoming??

The IRS has already been fucking up by sending thousands of fradulent take refunds, and now this?

Big government is ALWAYS corrupt. Why not get rid of the IRS and have a flat tax??

I don't think Obama will be impeached and thrown out of office, but it looks like a good chance he will have some "impeachment charges".

"Don't tread on me"

Quote: (05-14-2013 06:45 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif] [Image: laugh2.gif] [Image: laugh2.gif]

Ever heard of: the (partisan) targeting of Acorn, the PATRIOT Act, the Iran-Contra Scandal, Reagan's support of genocide in Central America, etc. etc. etc.? If none of that was considered worthy of impeachment, I don't see why this would be. Obama =/= "the government" =/= the IRS.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

T, this is really, really, bad.....

The IRS was selectively auditing groups that don't agree with the administration!

This is worse than Iran/Contra.

Forget about freedom of speech, this is discriminatory.

In a nutshell, they were trying to take money away from political opposition.

Kinda like what the GOP did in Wisconsin and has tried to do in Ohio and other states, but not as severe. I haven't been paying attention to this because I don't have the time, but it doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

When Rand Paul asked the administration whether or not it was okay for the government to kill a U.S. citizen with a drone on American soil, the administration refused to answer.

That alone should be terms for impeachment.

The IRS decided to audit people because of their personal beliefs.....That is complete Soviet Union politics.

He's wiped his ass with the Constitution more times than Bush did and still garnered over 65 million votes the second time around. I think he's pretty fucking untouchable, and he knows it.

I hope you guys calling for impeachment were calling for impeachment of Bush II and Reagan, who committed as many (probably more) and as bad (probably worse) crimes.

Just wait until the IRS starts using all your healthcare info they will collect as enforcers of Obamacare.

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:01 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif] [Image: laugh2.gif] [Image: laugh2.gif]

Ever heard of: the (partisan) targeting of Acorn, the PATRIOT Act, the Iran-Contra Scandal, Reagan's support of genocide in Central America, etc. etc. etc.? If none of that was considered worthy of impeachment, I don't see why this would be. Obama =/= "the government" =/= the IRS.
Acorn helped registered dead voters, illegals, and allow "disadvantaged minorities" to vote multiple times.

Obama renewed the Patriot Act.

Iran Contra was badass. El unico comunista bueno,es el comunista muerto.

Obama should be impeached for the NDAA alone.

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:07 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

T, this is really, really, bad.....

The IRS was selectively auditing groups that don't agree with the administration!

This is worse than Iran/Contra.

Forget about freedom of speech, this is discriminatory.

"Discrimination" in America is about who the allegedly aggrieved group is, and how sympathetic the PC public finds said group.

Obama and his pal Holder already openly campaign for affirmative action, which is discriminatory, by design, against Asians and whites.

People complain that not enough blacks and latinos make it into top schools, when in fact Asians and whites already eat penalties relative to latinos and blacks.

Women outnumber men in overall college attendance, but men outperforming women in STEM sciences is made out to be an outrage.

Gay marriage is a huge brouhaha, but marriage tax benefits are and always have been a de facto tax on single people.

Alleged "discrimination" only matters in America if it's against a group beloved by the PC public.

Who, whom.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Reagan (deceased), and Bush are a seperate issue.

You should be entitled to your own opinion in this country without the Government randomly auditing your financials.

Getting audited is no joke. Especially when you have a business and/or significant assets.

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:23 PM)AFspecOps Wrote:  

Just wait until the IRS starts using all your healthcare info they will collect as enforcers of Obamacare.

How much are the Koch Brothers paying to go on various websites and forums and spew their talking points?

There is nothing but speculation right now about how high this went. Right now it looks like it was the civil servants in the IRS who were doing this. If it turns out that the White House had a hand in it, then it will become a much bigger deal. Until then, it's pretty much the same old Red Team-Blue Team bullshit.

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:01 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Reagan's support of genocide in Central America, etc. etc. etc.? If none of that was considered worthy of impeachment, I don't see why this would be.

Nixon and Clinton were impeached, for lying. So I guess the message is: If you're president, you can kill people - just don't get caught lying. Kind of the opposite of the rules that apply to you and me - we can pretty much lie without getting arrested, but if we killed someone...

Now lets see, what did Obammy do again? Oh yeah...he lied :/

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:30 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:23 PM)AFspecOps Wrote:  

How much are the Koch Brothers paying to go on various websites and forums and spew their talking points?

The Koch brothers are private citizens. They can spend their money however they like.

This is so crude and heavy handed that I am doubtful that Obama was directly involved. There are a lot of pockets within the govt that have the atmosphere of a fringe left cult but at the highest levels I'd expect IQ and self-interest to impose some restraints. It seems more like the work of a low IQ fringe left affirmative action bureaucrat who has stewed too long in her own ideology. I have only read a few reports that refer to the "IRS" without naming specific officials so we'll have to wait and see.

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I hope you guys calling for impeachment were calling for impeachment of Bush II and Reagan, who committed as many (probably more) and as bad (probably worse) crimes.

No they didn't, and a lot of them still refuse to admit those administrations wrong doings. They're apologists for the Republican side of the aisle just as the Democrats are for theirs.

I think this is a great opportunity for "intellectual" left to set a precedent and make an example of Obama. Let's see what happens.....[Image: lol.gif]

I remember when Hannah GIles and James O Keef Trolled ACORN. They were asking for advice about setting up a underage brothel and got advice!

http://www.creators.com/opinion/debra-sa...acorn.html

Benghazi cover up might blow up on Hilary.

I thought Fast and Furious would be impeachable as well. But no.

What was NDAA?

Not to mention that groups whose sole existence is predicated on resisting taxes should be singled out for special scrutiny by a tax agency, given that they're obviously more likely to be illegally evading taxes--as evidenced by their vehement declarations that taxes are illegitimate.

This doesn't automatically amount to a political witch hunt, like the right wants to portray (and connect to Obama in whatever way possible). If I start an organization that declares that airport security is incompetent and that "the tree of [airport security] is watered by the blood of [TSA agents]," I would expect a little more scrutiny at the airport.

Quote:Quote:

Among the criteria that IRS employees used to flag groups for extra scrutiny was having words like "tea party" or "patriots" in their names, focusing on issues like government spending, debt or taxes, and statements that criticized how the country is being run.

Source

I think it would be awesome if the right started screaming discrimination and racism.

How about a flat tax?

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:26 PM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

Iran Contra was badass.

Well, I think the IRS's covert targeting of subversive, anti-government organizations is "bad-ass." White-collar freedom fighters.

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:26 PM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

Iran Contra was badass.

Well, I think the IRS's covert targeting of subversive, anti-government organizations is "bad-ass." White-collar freedom fighters.

I would do the same to the left to be honest, all is fair in politics. But then again, their wouldn't be any "left wing" advocacy groups in my country, because there would be no elections for them to advocate on behalf of.

If Obama is responsible, it's probably payback for all the (often racist) bullshit he took at the Tea Party rallies. I would actually respect him if he had the balls to go after his enemies.

[Image: attachment.jpg12132]