rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long should you wait until you respond to a match.com email?

I messaged a woman on match.com, and she replied 24 hours later. Is it like text messaging where I match the length of time she took to reply with how long I reply? Or does it not matter? Also, in text messaging, at least in Bang, you do the greeting in the first text, then asking out in the second. What is the right process for asking a woman out in match.com emails? How many email exchanges should one have? When do you know when you've established enough interest? What's a good line in asking a girl out in the email?

1) See OKC thread in main forum

2) Wait same amount of time or longer. Or if you can, wait until she is online when you are. That way you get rapid fire back and forth, then go for number.

Here's this I wrote:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18171-...#pid437841

I would suggest messaging somewhat immediately, something like 5-10 minutes if shes online so you can banter back and forth. In my opinion online is much different than texting. Girls usually are responding to multiple messages at once from many guys.. if you don't respond you'll be easily forgotten even if she was actually attracted to you. Get her number within 3-5 messages or move to the next. Don't invest much. Don't be afraid to be too forward within reason.

example ''blah blah blah listen i'm not much of an internet chatter, are you available for texting?''

I've had quite a bit of success using something similar to that.

I think you should wait until the next day - there's so many betas in match who will fall over themsves to reply ASAP that you appearing busy and indifferent will help with your "catch" street cred. The quality girls on match have a huge radar up for betas and dorks, since this is where they primarily "game". Stand apart from them - be unhurried, succinct, and cool.

I'm never on match every day and NEVER on from Friday after 4pm until Sunday before noon.

Quote: (05-13-2013 01:50 AM)3Hundred Wrote:  

I would suggest messaging somewhat immediately, something like 5-10 minutes if shes online so you can banter back and forth. In my opinion online is much different than texting. Girls usually are responding to multiple messages at once from many guys.. if you don't respond you'll be easily forgotten even if she was actually attracted to you. Get her number within 3-5 messages or move to the next. Don't invest much. Don't be afraid to be too forward within reason.

example ''blah blah blah listen i'm not much of an internet chatter, are you available for texting?''

Couldn't disagree more although I'm 34 and have a career, grad degree, ect. Maybe it's different if you're early 20s though. I send initial tight 2 paragraph email, wait a day after her response, then ask for # in next 2 paragraph email. Text evening of the day after I receive reply with #.

Quote: (05-15-2013 12:17 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Couldn't disagree more although I'm 34 and have a career, grad degree, ect. Maybe it's different if you're early 20s though. I send initial tight 2 paragraph email, wait a day after her response, then ask for # in next 2 paragraph email. Text evening of the day after I receive reply with #.

And I'm assuming this method has worked great work for you?

It has

Quote: (05-15-2013 12:17 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I am 24, my targets are usually 19-25.

Paragraphs or not, you're sending two messages and getting to the point. That's what I was trying to describe, every interaction is different. I tend to be a little more brief with a back and forth type style between 1-5 messages. If shes offline of course the responses are days apart.

Quote: (05-17-2013 04:51 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

It has

What's your breakdown? % opening messages sent, % numbers gotten, % numbers turn into dates, % banged on first date/subsequent?

I've never done match, it is worth the money over okc? are your stats better? my buddy did it and he said there are just way less girls and they are much more desperate and yet frigid.

Agree and disagree.

The back and forth is really important, since she is online because she is bored and needs that immediate gratification.

However, only respond in 5-10 if you happen to be online already (shouldn't be more than 3 nights a week).

After you get the number, logoff without responding.

Next time you are on when she is, text her "what's up".

Quote:Quote:

Disagree. "Are you available" is pandering. Be direct with your intention. which is to meet up with a new person that you may deem worthy of your valuable time to interview for the position of "thing you put your dick in".