rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budget Move for the Traveling Player - Game Fly Girls on the Free Walking Tour

For the players traveling on a budget: first thing you should do when you get in a new city is sign up for a free walking tour.

Benefits:
1. 95% chance they'll be at least one fly girl on your tour. I had at least 2 on every one I did.
2. It couldn't be easier to open a girl during a tour. Just talk about the history of whatever site you're looking at.
3. Get a quick orientation of the city, so later that night when you're stumbling back to your place with your arm some girl, you don't waste time getting lost.
4. Get all your site seeing out of the way in 3 hours on your first day. Now you don't have to feel bad for spending the rest of your vacation drunk in clubs and not browsing museums.
5. The tour guides are usually young university students. If it's a girl run game, and if its a guy hit him up for datasheets on the hot clubs/bars in town.
6. It's free

Some details:
- They have these now in most major cities, especially in Europe.
- The one I've used is Sandeman's New Europe Tours, but there's lots of other similar companies.
- Sometimes they do bar crawls at night, so if you're into that, its an easy way to meet people. But they're not really my thing.
- Usually they have the tours in English or Spanish. If your Spanish is decent and you like Latinas, take that one.
- Back in my budget traveling days, I did these in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Dublin, and Munich. They were all excellent. In Barcelona I hooked up with a great crew, and they ended up as perfect wingmen to pick up a fly girl later that night. In Berlin I met a beautiful Brazilian girl, got her # and met later that night, but blew it due to bad logistics.
- They're free, but don't be cheap and tip your tour guide well at the end.
- I mentioned this in another thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23592-...#pid439032, and another guy mentioned he also had similar good experience with these.

Advanced move
Sign up to give these tours in your city. Automatic DHV as the expert on your city, and easy introduction to cute tourist chicks hanging on your every word.

Just pick the flyest one on the tour, tell her you'll show her some cool spots that only locals know about, and get her digits for later that night. Bonus - she's probably staying in a hostel, and would def prefer to crash at your apt for a few days.

Gold, sir.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (05-13-2013 01:44 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

Gold, sir.

Thanks bro. I'm curious if anyone on here ever worked as a tour guide?

Seems like the easiest way in the world to meet fly tourist girls and improve public speaking skills at the same time.

They also have those Contiki hop-on/hop-off bus tours where you take a group of 18-24 year olds on a bus around Europe, stopping at major sites. Basically they just party their asses off for a few months. Seems like hell to me, but I gotta imagine its just too easy to get girls when you're a tour guide on these things.

Excellent suggestion Sabra, I've often thought of getting into the seasonal tourist biz for a couple of months each summer just so I can be close to my friends and family back home. There's a high demand for these types of tourist positions in my home city of Halifax, lots of cruise ships come in, festivals, etc.

One of my friends did a Halifax pub crawl tour, he'd take a dozen or so tourists at a time to all of the traditional, old school pubs and get them hammered, of course, he is a piss tank himself so they'd buy him drinks and give him tips, not a bad deal.

I had another group of friends who did rickshaws, they'd wait along the touristy water front for visitors during the day and make money off of them, then at night they'd carry around groups of drunk partiers (tons of girls) and would often times hook up with these ladies.

This is a great angle to work as we all know that girls on vacation are generally DTF.

This sounds great. I saw a lot of walking tours in MIA, but any good looking girl was with her man 98% of the time. I think with south beach though, bitches don't want to take no damn walking tour, they want to party and slut it up. So I could see this working well in other places. Great suggestion.

Quote: (05-14-2013 12:42 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I've often thought of getting into the seasonal tourist biz for a couple of months each summer just so I can be close to my friends and family back home. There's a high demand for these types of tourist positions in my home city of Halifax, lots of cruise ships come in, festivals, etc.

I had another group of friends who did rickshaws, they'd wait along the touristy water front for visitors during the day and make money off of them, then at night they'd carry around groups of drunk partiers (tons of girls) and would often times hook up with these ladies.

Right. I was thinking about this reading the 'brick and mortar' business thread. Probably not a huge money maker, but a lot more fun and relaxing than most jobs.

Quote: (05-14-2013 12:42 AM)scotian Wrote:  

This is a great angle to work as we all know that girls on vacation are generally DTF.

Exactly.

Quote: (05-14-2013 01:39 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

This sounds great. I saw a lot of walking tours in MIA, but any good looking girl was with her man 98% of the time. I think with south beach though, bitches don't want to take no damn walking tour, they want to party and slut it up. So I could see this working well in other places. Great suggestion.

Agreed, it doesn't work in wide spread out cities without a dense center for walking. More fit for European cities.