rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some good first things to text a girl after you've gotten her #?

If you're in a situation where you get a girls number and it's in a public place where you can't just sit there and mack on her for hours (ie, checkout counter, or receptionist at the gym, etc), you only have a few minutes to make an impression and get her number, what are some good examples of initial first texts?

On simple pickup, I watched the video on what to text girls, and his example was a good one - playfully showing his value where he texts "This is a VIP #, store with care - Jesse". Do you guys have some other really good suggestions for initial texts to get the text game started on the right foot?

Relevant - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17593-...#pid443344

It' s better to call. You can create rapport and less likely for a flake

Has calling really worked that well for some of you? I've tried it a few times and they never picked up.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Once you get her, step back a little.. Girls tend to take things for granted when there're sure u're always at their beck and call..

If you can't call or she doesn't have a voicemail..I usually just say 'What's Up?'. If she doesn't have to ask your name, normally a strong sign of interest.

Quote: (05-11-2013 10:16 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Has calling really worked that well for some of you? I've tried it a few times and they never picked up.

Make sure you leave her a short voicemail.. girl's will rarely return a call from an unknown number without one.