rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does Mechanico get laid?

I mean he's 5'7, doesn't lift, doesn't wear suits, have a degree or dress GQ. What's his secret to getting so much ass in America?

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:00 PM)houston Wrote:  

I mean he's 5'7, doesn't lift, doesn't wear suits or dress GQ. What's his secret to getting so much ass in America?

roosh has been warning people about this stuff lately dude [Image: sad.gif]

dick pics

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

He has social skills.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:03 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

I mean he's 5'7, doesn't lift, doesn't wear suits or dress GQ. What's his secret to getting so much ass in America?

??

This thread is to show that attitude and mentality is a huge part in getting girls. You don't deserve and shouldn't expect them to be all over u just because you work out and dress good.

Actually I think it's a legit question as he throws water on some things guys say are essential to getting laid.

Gio hit the easy answer. The one that trumps everything else.

And, he drives a C class.

Meth lab in his basement.

hes got swagger

[Image: x03vg.jpg]

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

He has social skills.
How important do you think that is when dealing with girls? Do you try to get girls to laugh, smile or what when you're approaching and meeting?

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:32 PM)houston Wrote:  

He has social skills.
How important do you think that is when dealing with girls? Do you try to get girls to laugh, smile or what when you're approaching and meeting?

i think social skills are very important as it helps them feel at ease with you. women are generally very social , they thrive on it.

I'm going out for a bit but will contribute when I get back.

houston... hes in KETOSIS

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:10 PM)houston Wrote:  

??

This thread is to show that attitude and mentality is a huge part in getting girls. You don't deserve and shouldn't expect them to be all over u just because you work out and dress good.

Reasons he gets laid.
1. Social Skills
2. Doesn't give a fuck (will show up with girls in front of girls he is already banging will also hit you with his car or fight you if need be)
3. Owns his own business (any power position is good, this is why bartenders and professors can clean shop)
4. Has his own standards (does not care about your 10 or 5 will just fuck what he wants)
5. Approach machines (online, day game, drunk at bars)

Reasons why we tout people lift weights and dress stylish is because most guys are have low confidence levels.
1. You lift weights you catch some 5's checking you out (you got some swagger in your step shirtless now, you feel more powerful)
2. You dress well, suddenly people complement your attire (you now look in the mirror and say yeah I would date me, you now feel more physically attractive)
3. Steps 1 and 2 lead you to approach more.
4. You get your cash straight (nothing says fuck you like i can buy a house straight cash so get outta my way)
5. You approach more from steps 1-4...

Thats the jist.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:36 PM)loki Wrote:  

He has social skills.

i think social skills are very important as it helps them feel at ease with you. women are generally very social , they thrive on it.
I still don't think ANYONE has taken my advice of smoking a little bit and drinking some before they go out to talk to girls or whatever. It can be hard to not give a fuck and just laugh rejection after rejection off when you're sober.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:44 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:36 PM)loki Wrote:  

He has social skills.

I still don't think ANYONE has taken my advice of smoking a little bit and drinking some before they go out to talk to girls or whatever. It can be hard to not give a fuck and just laugh rejection after rejection off when you're sober.

Smoking fucks up my game in general. The only time it will help it is if I'm at the beach or snowboarding, something like that. Then I can enjoy nature while I'm gaming. Other than that, at a club or in the city for example, it kills my game. It makes me paranoid/less confident and less talkative/social,

[Image: 3ucfh3.jpg]

Because he is in Tampa where there are all types of females. He's white but looks light skinned black all the while being Greek. He has a Napoleon complex, bossing his bigger employees around. He uses boat game. He's in his 40s. He was good with women pre technology take over. He put Ali and Fisto on Dominican pussy. I guess I'm a fan of his. [Image: tard.gif]

It's important to dress well and be in shape, but getting buff to look good for girls is kind of a metrosexual thing. It can scream "try-hard."

Confidence and charisma is the key thing to game.

El Mech is one of the more charismatic posters on here.

He's also probably older than most guys here, so he's had a lot more experience which I'm sure helps.

I'm convinced that how you carry yourself is also essential.

I think he just deals coke out of his garage and gives out free samples to "willing" customers.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Why should you be facing rejection after rejection?

If you approach a woman in a natural and normal way, getting flat out rejected only happens if the girl has no social grace.

This may just be me, but I don't like doing tons of approaches. I like to do a few approaches that seem to "just happen".

Quote: (05-10-2013 08:10 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

If you approach a woman in a natural and normal way, getting flat out rejected only happens if the girl has no social grace.

This may just be me, but I don't like doing tons of approaches. I like to do a few approaches that seem to "just happen".

Dude, go spend a month in Miami Beach and you'll know all about getting rejected a lot.

Quote: (05-10-2013 08:10 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

I was more talking about the guys on this forum, not me.