rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with cold bitches even after many bangs?

I've experience this twice so far. I'll fuck a girl many times and she's still cold afterwards. They would be down to hang out and fuck, but they just can't open up.

Could it just be the lizard herself or am i fucking up somewhere in the comfort/rapport stage?

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

It's possible that you have an issue with building rapport, but let me ask you this: how much do you really care? I propose that the correct answer should be "not much."

A man's job is to seduce. Once you've done that, your best bet is to lay back in the cut. If she wants to push for more intamacy, and that's what you want, go for it. If you're the one pushing for more, however, there is a good chance that she will resent you.

You might be their F-Buddy and nothing else. Enjoy it and find substance elsewhere.

Quote: (05-09-2013 03:32 PM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

I've experience this twice so far. I'll fuck a girl many times and she's still cold afterwards. They would be down to hang out and fuck, but they just can't open up.

Could it just be the lizard herself or am i fucking up somewhere in the comfort/rapport stage?

You ask her?

Not that she's gonna be able to tell you why, but sometimes merely asking the question changes behavior.

WIA

Open up about what, how they resent their mothers? Hell I try to get them to shut up about that stuff

It's enough for me if a girl likes to fuck and is tolerable company, I'm not looking to be her therapist

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

do you like them? do they know? do you show/tell that? playwtestle/tickle/hug/snuggle/stay the night? or are they on adderall or other psy meds?