rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland in July...wingman?

I'll be heading to Poland for two weeks in July. Right now, I'm thinking about Warsaw for one week and Bydgoszcz for the other week. The reason for Bydgoszcz is because my female Polish friend will be there, her hometown, with her Spanish boyfriend (who is also a friend of mine) and I'll be able to crash at her place. Now if my finances permit, I'm thinking about extending my trip to 3 weeks and heading up to Gdansk. Now I've read the Poland thread and know that October or May would be the ideal time to go due to universities being in session but I won't be able to take off work then.

So I'm looking for a little advice. Should I stay in one place (Warsaw) for my entire trip in order to pipeline or should I visit other cities? Staying in one city would be cheaper than traveling around but I do want to see other parts of the country.
Anyone with experiences in Gdansk or Bydgoszcz? Or is there another city you would recommend....say Wroclaw? Different sites/attractions I should check out?
Any and all advice on your experiences are appreciated!

Anyone in Warsaw, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, or Wroclaw in July want to wing with me? I'm well-dressed, social, decent-looking, and well-traveled.

I will be there in July. I'm doing Krakow,Rzesow,Gdansk and Katowice. I had plans to go to Warsaw, but not anymore.

Alberto, when in July will you be there? How long you staying? When will you be in Gdansk?

I am scheduled to be in Krakow on 25th June and Gdansk on 6th July

Why did you choose Krakow? The main reason I am not going to Krakow is because it's too touristy. And it's a college town and all the students will be gone in June and July. I'll be in Poland from mid-July until end of July. Did you get your ticket yet? If I may ask, how much was it? I'm looking at around $1150 right now flying into Warsaw and $1300 for Bydgoszcz. Where are you flying out of? PM me if you don't want others to know.

ANYONE LIVING IN POLAND, HIT ME UP!!!

I will provide a detailed report after the conclusion of my trip!

I'm not just doing this trip for "sex tourism", I want to see what Poland has to offer overall. I agree Krakow is touristy, but I can daygame there, not so much daygame in small cities. I am flying out from London. Everyone here already know about my trip, but I kept changing my itinerary. I am also going to Katowice.

I hear from almost everyone that Katowice is a shithole....not just an industrial one. I hope you prove them wrong.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (05-07-2013 06:04 PM)michelin Wrote:  

I hear from almost everyone that Katowice is a shithole....not just an industrial one. I hope you prove them wrong.

I am well aware of that. Only reason I'm going there is because I found a cheap apartment near a nightclub, other cities though I am only getting a room with a shared bathroom for that price.