rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern US, go or no?

Southern US, go or no?

Hey what's happening, so I haven't seen any threads/posts on the deep south here. I'm from California and always wanted to check out places like Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, etc. Are these places not worth going to or can you find some gems there? By the way I'll go for white and black girls idc. Thanks guys

-Alexander

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 12:07 AM)xolisi Wrote:  

Hey what's happening, so I haven't seen any threads/posts on the deep south here. I'm from California and always wanted to check out places like Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, etc. Are these places not worth going to or can you find some gems there? By the way I'll go for white and black girls idc. Thanks guys

-Alexander

Places to go for a good time in the South:

Tampa, FL
Charleston, SC
Charlotte, NC
Any SEC college town

Southern US, go or no?

-Alexander

I was just in Tuscaloosa last weekend and the amount of talent there was off the charts. It's weird... the state is full of obese people but there are also some of the most petite American women here too.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 01:37 AM)speeddemon Wrote:  

-Alexander

Places to go for a good time in the South:

Tampa, FL
Charleston, SC
Charlotte, NC
Any SEC college town

I'd add Atlanta to that list as well.

Southern US, go or no?

-Alexander

Yeah, the gem is easy to find.

It's called New Orleans.

“America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland.” ― Tennessee Williams

Southern US, go or no?

Hahahaha I was born in Cleveland and yeah it's pretty damn bad there. Thanks everybody, New Orleans has definitely been on my list for a while. Ill definitely think about going to some other places you guys mentioned as well.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:46 AM)Yarbles Wrote:  

-Alexander

I was just in Tuscaloosa last weekend and the amount of talent there was off the charts. It's weird... the state is full of obese people but there are also some of the most petite American women here too.

Yeah, on the whole they are worth driving through if you have good final destination in mind.
Atlanta and other big cities are good, but hit the college towns for the highest ratio of talent:
Oxford MS, Tuscaloosa AL, Athens GA, Gainesville FL, Chapel Hill NC, etc.

Southern US, go or no?

The South has the best in the country IMO. Any of the SEC college towns will be brimming with talent.

Southern US, go or no?

It's true the SEC college towns will be overflowing with talent. The caveat is that it's largely social circle (read: Greek life) driven. It also helps to wear boots and drive truck.

Avoid Birmingham.
Atlanta is not bad, but if you're not into black chicks it's value diminishes a good bit (you said you are so it should be worth your time)
New Orleans is awesome.

And seriously take my word on this one, stay the fuck out of Mississippi!

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Southern US, go or no?

Not sure if you really consider Texas to be in the "Deep South", but if you do, stay away from Austin. I never had trouble getting laid there, but I always had to settle for lower quality than average, at least in comparison to other places I've lived. The women there are either hipster snobs or overweight, but the man/woman ratio is completely out of whack there. Go to any bar or club and the ratio is at least 3:1 men:women, and that's on a good night. Can't say too much about the other cities, although I've heard that Dallas is largely the same.

Southern US, go or no?

I am quite surprised that New Orleans doesn't get more love here. I was there for a few days, and although it was on work, I thought the girls were really friendly. We crashed a house party after we made friends with our waiter and randomly saw him walking down the street and he invited us to come. Everyone was mad chill at the party, and the girls were sweet and cute. Not gonna say it was banging full of models, but girls were attractive and nice. City has culture, music, food, and a variety of scenes (from most locals to trashy d-bag tourists). People are there to have a good time and party. Don't think I'd want to hang there in the summer (stupid humid, I was there in June or July), but other times laissez les bon temps roulez!

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 02:24 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Can you elaborate?

That place has always intrigued me a little.

Quote: (05-06-2013 04:41 PM)Sol Invictus Wrote:  

Not sure if you really consider Texas to be in the "Deep South", but if you do, stay away from Austin. I never had trouble getting laid there, but I always had to settle for lower quality than average, at least in comparison to other places I've lived. The women there are either hipster snobs or overweight, but the man/woman ratio is completely out of whack there. Go to any bar or club and the ratio is at least 3:1 men:women, and that's on a good night.

I thought Austin was supposed to be great.

Is it really that bad?

Quote: (05-06-2013 04:52 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I am quite surprised that New Orleans doesn't get more love here.

I have never understood that either, especially since it's pretty cheap.

I always thought it would be a fan favorite.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 04:41 PM)Sol Invictus Wrote:  

Not sure if you really consider Texas to be in the "Deep South", but if you do, stay away from Austin. I never had trouble getting laid there, but I always had to settle for lower quality than average, at least in comparison to other places I've lived. The women there are either hipster snobs or overweight, but the man/woman ratio is completely out of whack there. Go to any bar or club and the ratio is at least 3:1 men:women, and that's on a good night. Can't say too much about the other cities, although I've heard that Dallas is largely the same.

Did you go during a time when a festival/event is in town (ACL, SXSW, Formula 1, etc.)? Also, what other places have you lived?

Austin gets really sausage-festy when there is a festival/event in town since tons of single dudes pour into town. Overall, however, the ratios are too bad when there aren't festivals/events in town, at least compared to most US cities.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 04:52 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I am quite surprised that New Orleans doesn't get more love here. I was there for a few days, and although it was on work, I thought the girls were really friendly. We crashed a house party after we made friends with our waiter and randomly saw him walking down the street and he invited us to come. Everyone was mad chill at the party, and the girls were sweet and cute. Not gonna say it was banging full of models, but girls were attractive and nice. City has culture, music, food, and a variety of scenes (from most locals to trashy d-bag tourists). People are there to have a good time and party. Don't think I'd want to hang there in the summer (stupid humid, I was there in June or July), but other times laissez les bon temps roulez!

I have been to New Orleans, and I didn't love it. Most of the girls seem to be in big groups and are mainly focused on having fun and seeing the the sites, and not meeting dudes. I went on weekday though (Monday through Friday, flew out on a Friday). I haven't been there on a Friday or Saturday night.

The food is great though and so is the live entertainment. I could see it being cool for a bachelor party type trip (since you could always visit a strip club), but for pickup it ain't my cup of tea.

Southern US, go or no?

It's true the SEC college towns will be overflowing with talent. The caveat is that it's largely social circle (read: Greek life) driven. It also helps to wear boots and drive truck.

Avoid Birmingham.
Atlanta is not bad, but if you're not into black chicks it's value diminishes a good bit (you said you are so it should be worth your time)
New Orleans is awesome.

How tough is it to pull in an SEC college town if you are not a college student? Any more tips?

Southern US, go or no?

I've been doing surprisingly well with sistas in the ATL. Don't think I could replicate the results anywhere in the U.S.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 05:38 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Did you go during a time when a festival/event is in town (ACL, SXSW, Formula 1, etc.)? Also, what other places have you lived?

Austin gets really sausage-festy when there is a festival/event in town since tons of single dudes pour into town. Overall, however, the ratios are too bad when there aren't festivals/events in town, at least compared to most US cities.

I lived in Austin for most of my life, so I can probably speak about it with more authority than with anywhere else I lived, by far. The death knell for Austin was the tech boom, which brought in hordes of single men from all over the country. Yes, it's a big college town, but honestly, the music fests are only good for picking up retarded hippy or hipster chicks, most of which are going to be south of a 5 rating on virtually anyone's scale.

Forget about 6th Street or anywhere else in that city, too. 6th St. is crawling with the drunken scammer chicks who want nothing but free drinks. Spend at least an hour in any bar there, and chances are you'll get hit up by one.

Like I said, it's not that difficult to get laid there, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:19 PM)Sol Invictus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 05:38 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

I lived in Austin for most of my life, so I can probably speak about it with more authority than with anywhere else I lived, by far. The death knell for Austin was the tech boom, which brought in hordes of single men from all over the country. Yes, it's a big college town, but honestly, the music fests are only good for picking up retarded hippy or hipster chicks, most of which are going to be south of a 5 rating on virtually anyone's scale.

Forget about 6th Street or anywhere else in that city, too. 6th St. is crawling with the drunken scammer chicks who want nothing but free drinks. Spend at least an hour in any bar there, and chances are you'll get hit up by one.

Like I said, it's not that difficult to get laid there, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Interesting. I currently live there, and occasionally bounce back to Los Angeles to visit my parents and relatives. I think what I like about Austin is how easy it is for me to get laid there. Ridiculously easy.

I came to Austin in 2010, so I didn't really see the change since the tech boom was already underway when I got there. I like the hipster feel to the city.

I guess at this point I am more concerned with heading overseas than I am in staying in the USA, so the fact that I can get easy lays in Austin probably colors my views about it.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:23 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Interesting. I currently live there, and occasionally bounce back to Los Angeles to visit my parents and relatives. I think what I like about Austin is how easy it is for me to get laid there. Ridiculously easy.

I came to Austin in 2010, so I didn't really see the change since the tech boom was already underway when I got there. I like the hipster feel to the city.

I guess at this point I am more concerned with heading overseas than I am in staying in the USA, so the fact that I can get easy lays in Austin probably colors my views about it.

Well, again, it comes down to quality vs. quantity. You'll find far better quality overseas than what you're probably getting in Austin. I know I certainly am.

Southern US, go or no?

I've been to a lot of Southern cities. The 5 best cities overall IMO:
1. Austin,TX
2. Miami,FL
3. Tampa,FL
4. San Antonio,TX
5. Louisville,KT

Austin has the friendliest girl thanks to UT, and Miami has the hottest ones. Tampa has the highest strip clubs per capita after Portland,OR. San Antonio is good if you're looking to hit some Mexicanas. Louisville for the original incestuous experience, hahah just kidding,.

Southern US, go or no?

Also beware of the southern tradition of the guy paying for everything. It's counter to good game and I stopped paying for anything pre-bang, but you'll run into problems with that down South as has happened to me recently:

I don't have a thing for "sistas" as Ali does, but I met one out that wouldn't stop chasing me. Calling me texting me all the time. I figured 'hey why not get my sista flag' so I stopped by the bar she works at, got free drinks, and chatted her up. The next day we got brunch because she couldn't hang out that night.

I swear as soon as I said "let's split the check" after brunch she made a 180 in her demeanor. Hasn't contacted me since.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Southern US, go or no?

I was born in Atlanta and lived there off an on for 34 years....

Lived a total of 12 months in Austin over the last 2 years.

Austin wins in ease of meeting chicks and getting laid. I love that town.... I'm kindof a hippy though...

Some guys do very well in Atlanta too. Atlanta feels more cliquey to me. More bitch shields, etc. Its much harder for me to expand my social circle there...even though I know tons of people.

Pick Austin if you like access to hippy women or college / early 20's chicks.
If you prefer regular women in their late 20s and 30s Atlanta might be better.

I don't think there is much validity to the claims that the ratios are bad in Austin. Sometimes it seemed to be the opposite, more chicks.

Southern US, go or no?

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:45 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I swear as soon as I said "let's split the check" after brunch she made a 180 in her demeanor. Hasn't contacted me since.

One day guys will quit cockblocking themselves with this move.

Southern US, go or no?

Thanks everybody, sounds like I gotta try to make my way down south sometime!

Quote: (05-06-2013 01:26 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Yeah, on the whole they are worth driving through if you have good final destination in mind.
Atlanta and other big cities are good, but hit the college towns for the highest ratio of talent:
Oxford MS, Tuscaloosa AL, Athens GA, Gainesville FL, Chapel Hill NC, etc.

Yeah I like that idea, driving college town to college town stopping by some bigger cities.

Avoid Birmingham.
New Orleans is awesome.

I'll add those places to my list! and as thegmanifesto said what's wrong with Mississippi? Is it mostly the paying thing or does that apply for all of the south?

Quote: (05-06-2013 06:06 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I've been doing surprisingly well with sistas in the ATL. Don't think I could replicate the results anywhere in the U.S.

I'll make sure to make my way over there, thanks again to everybody else who posted!

-Alexander

Southern US, go or no?

I went to a SEC school while spending 7 years in FL. Here is a quick outline of where I think you should go.

Other than the college towns I see no point in going to Bama and Mississippi. I believe Mississsippi has the highest obesity rates in the US and Miss is damn close. So if most of the bangeable girls go to colleges like Ole Miss (which rivals ASU in terms of hotness) where do you think rest of the big girls are? Other than that it's all backwater towns, swamps, and fields. Sure you can go to the coast to swim and fish but why do that when you can head elsewhere.

As for New Orleans..well I love it there. If you go in the summer make sure it's a weekend. That will guarantee you some fun. Drink specials are plentiful and so are girls. Food is great also. It will be "balls to the floor" hot there with 100% humidity.

If I were you I would do this route: SC, GA,FL
This will maximize the opportunity to meet some good looking women while finding touristy things to do.

SC: myrtle beach is where the 18-23 year old girls go to party. The beach isn't great but it's cheap and the women are loose.
Next option is the Charleston/Mt pleasant area. Both cities are the epitome if old colonial times. Beautiful fort cities with lots of history to them. There are even old plantations you could visit in the surrounding area.

GA: lots has been written about ATL. You like black girls so you should def come here. Lots to do here if you stayed for a few days too. You can then head 2 hours to the southeast to Savannah. You could head to Tybee Island and spending the day at the beach gaming girls are finding fun beach activities. It's sea turtle hatching time in late summer so you might get the chance to see that. If the beach is not for you then you can stay in Savannah. Good of food options, lots of bars, a nice place to learn about the history of Aftican Americans there. It really is a beautiful place to just walk around.

FL: if Disney World is your thing then head to Orlando. If not, Orlando can still be a fun place. Plenty of adult activities to do there. Gainesville is 90 in north where UF is. FSU has better talent but mostly because anyone can get it...but I digress.
West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours south. It's a posh beach city with a large nature reserve there. You can tour the city, hit on the rich girls at the malls, go swimming, snorkeling, etc.
South of WPB is Miami. Again...plenty has been talked about in the forum about this city.

As far as gaming young college girls just say you are visiting the campus. Easy enough? Then just follow the advice of others.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock