rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interesting travel video blog

This guy is taking a trip by bus from Los Angeles through Mexico on into Central America. He post videos of what he's doing a few times a week. The vids are pretty short, only several minutes each but they're well produced for an amateur and fun to watch.

http://www.intransit.tv/

It's just strictly travel and adventure, nothing game-related. It would be awesome though to see a traveling PUA do a cool little series like this.

Ever since I've started watching No Reservations on The Travel Chanel I've been getting the itch to do the same.

Sweet!

I've always wanted to do like an "Asian Man Travels, Games, and Bangs" type of blog for more race-specific gaming and traveling.

I think a blog of that theme would do well for the niche of Asian or Black dudes.

Quote: (07-10-2010 08:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ever since I've started watching No Reservations on The Travel Chanel I've been getting the itch to do the same.

Maybe an international travel pua show is the next big thing, or a variation thereof. I think people like Anthony Bourdain, Samantha Brown, and the Globe Trekkers all started by producing their own content and then selling it to the travel channel. After they are successful, they might get subsidized. You just need a camera guy and someone who is very good at editing. Oh, and you also need to have the personal charisma thing nailed.

This can definitely be done well, and done on a budget too. I bet this guy doesn't spent that much outside of the costs of the camera.

Samantha Brown has nothing going for her, I have no idea why she was chosen to be on that show. Anthony Bourdain is the man though.

I think if someone did something that was explicitly about travel and banging it might get besmirched as sex tourism - although I feel that sex tourism is more defined by people who P4P abroad in Thailand and other countries where the sex trade thrives.

Quote: (07-10-2010 08:50 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Maybe an international travel pua show is the next big thing, or a variation thereof. I think people like Anthony Bourdain, Samantha Brown, and the Globe Trekkers all started by producing their own content and then selling it to the travel channel. After they are successful, they might get subsidized. You just need a camera guy and someone who is very good at editing. Oh, and you also need to have the personal charisma thing nailed.

Quote: (07-10-2010 09:38 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

This can definitely be done well, and done on a budget too. I bet this guy doesn't spent that much outside of the costs of the camera.

The guy mentioned the camera he was using. I don't remember the exact model and cost, but I think it was several thousands bucks. He's rolling with his girlfriend and the guy doing the shooting. He mentions his spending throughout the video and he's spending like $20 a day including food, transport and hotels.

Nah the move is...the show Three Sheets, hosted by Zane Lamphrey...was on a mojo network, now its on "Cook" channel...if noone ever saw this show your missing out, its the best show ever....its literally a comedian going around the world and getting hammered. and mixing with the locals and drinking their local drinks and the next day doing the local hangover cure....best show ever

Yeah three sheets is the shit and it's hilarious. I remember it was on Hulu before but I don't know if it's still there.

Some random links for you fellas:

http://www.surfthechannel.com

This is your basic movie and TV show portal. I'm sure you guys have all figured out how to watch your favorite shows but just in case you don't have a TV/Movie portal, you can use surfthechannel.

Btw family guy fans, "Cleveland Show" is on Surfthechannel - you can find links to vureel. Also, Futurama is back on the air with a new season. Episodes of those can be found on megavideo via surfthechannel.

http://www.atdhe.net

This is live sports. I have been using this to watch the NBA playoffs.

Quote: (07-10-2010 09:38 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Samantha Brown has nothing going for her, I have no idea why she was chosen to be on that show. Anthony Bourdain is the man though.

I think if someone did something that was explicitly about travel and banging it might get besmirched as sex tourism - although I feel that sex tourism is more defined by people who P4P abroad in Thailand and other countries where the sex trade thrives.

Quote: (07-10-2010 08:50 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

There's a show on the travel channel that sorta does that. It's called "Dhani Tackles the word." It's Black ex football start who travels around the world and attempts to master the sports that are endemic to that country. It's one of my favorite shows on cable.

There was a show on MOJO before it closed down called "Getting Abroad" that was about a guy going abroad to get some local poontang.

http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/gettingabroad/

this is awesome! thanks for the link. i could watch this shit for days

Quote: (07-10-2010 06:54 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This guy is taking a trip by bus from Los Angeles through Mexico on into Central America. He post videos of what he's doing a few times a week. The vids are pretty short, only several minutes each but they're well produced for an amateur and fun to watch.

http://www.intransit.tv/

It's just strictly travel and adventure, nothing game-related. It would be awesome though to see a traveling PUA do a cool little series like this.

I have been following the site for a few weeks now and it's pretty great.