rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resource for hostel bangs

Here is a site I stumbled upon that looks at when and where to share and not to share intimate moments of passion in a hostel.

http://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/...n-hostels/

Nothing any player worth his salt couldn't come up with on the fly.

I've checked out that dues blog, it's pretty chill, he's spent a lot of time in Thailand, which is why it interested me. As far as hostel bangs, it's all about dropping that extra dough on a private room in a hostel, that way you don't have to deal with the obvious awkwardness. That is how I like to do things, as I normally travel solo, and still like the social aspect of being in a hostel full of cool people and hot chicks, but not down with sharing a room or bathroom.

I've read a lot of stuff on that guy's blog and I wouldn't pay attention to anything he says about girls. He is pretty beta and PC on his site, so if downlow he is a travelling man-whore then that would really surprise me. He seems beta as fuck. Also, he just runs to the most touristy places on Earth and never goes anywhere even somewhat exotic so he doesn't really add anything the way Naughty Nomad does.

We are being overrun by nomads!

Quote: (10-04-2011 04:16 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

I've read a lot of stuff on that guy's blog and I wouldn't pay attention to anything he says about girls. He is pretty beta and PC on his site, so if downlow he is a travelling man-whore then that would really surprise me. He seems beta as fuck. Also, he just runs to the most touristy places on Earth and never goes anywhere even somewhat exotic so he doesn't really add anything the way Naughty Nomad does.

Ill have to have a look a this dudes site but it would surprise if you were right.

*currently on a writers block*

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

http://www.bradbranson.com/the-secret-un...ebauchery/

Quote: (10-08-2011 01:04 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

http://www.bradbranson.com/the-secret-un...ebauchery/

Good article but he makes it looks too easy in my eyes. Iv''e been to loads of hostels where people where getting drunk together and flirted/kissed but no banging.

Not saying there is banging ( i did it myself too) but some hostels are overhyped for bangs.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

I was in New Zealand with the Kiwi Experience bus tour. KiwiE is famous for young people just hooking up, we even had 2 coaches because there were so many people. But it was nothing like the rumors, a lot of ugly English people with friends caring about their reputation, only hookups were relationship kinda types...

I didn't get laid the whole trip even though my game is usually not that bad...

Might be different elsewhere, but I wasn't impressed with New Zealand hostels... Going to Kuta Beach Bali in 2 days so I will see how things go there...

Fucking happens in hostels every night, especially in 'party' hostels. Done it myself a few times but it can be a bit akward and it's not ideal.

Is there really any need for articles or 'How to' guides on how to fuck a girl in a hostel? It's pretty simple isn't it, backpackers like to get drunk, get a girl drunk and you can fuck her, take her to your room, fuck. Done.

We've been over this in other threads. That article kind of states the obvious. Yeah, put a bunch of young people on vacation in a couple rooms together with alcohol, of course fucking is going to start happening.

Only thing I disagree with is his assertion that there are a lot of cute girls staying in hostels. My experience with backpacker girls is the opposite.

Problem with hostel girls is that if they are even remotely good looking they get hit on non-stop by every fucking guy in the hostel, including the dudes running the place. So they usually have their bitch shield up. Right now I'm in Brazil and there's a hot as fuck Brazilian girl in my room, but every guy has been after her for the past week. I just got here so I'm sure I'm like the 50th guy hitting on her and according to reports no one has gotten lucky. I guess the best strategy is to just hit on anything that walks in the hostel and eventually you'll get lucky.

Quote: (10-09-2011 07:40 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

We've been over this in other threads. That article kind of states the obvious. Yeah, put a bunch of young people on vacation in a couple rooms together with alcohol, of course fucking is going to start happening.

Only thing I disagree with is his assertion that there are a lot of cute girls staying in hostels. My experience with backpacker girls is the opposite.

I've visited a few hostels in Medellin to see if I can play the "local" latin dude who speaks some english who can show her a good time. Every backpacker girl there (I visited 4 hostels) was ugly as fuck compared to the local girls, and smelled bad too! Yuk!

Mixx

Quote: (10-10-2011 10:45 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Right now I'm in Brazil and there's a hot as fuck Brazilian girl in my room, but every guy has been after her for the past week. I just got here so I'm sure I'm like the 50th guy hitting on her and according to reports no one has gotten lucky.

She is banging a guy staying in a hotel.

Pub crawls are the best way to bang girls in hostels imo. They tend to automatically screen for girls who want to hook up, and generally dudes in hostels have absolutely no game whatsoever, so you pretty much have your pick of any girl who shows up. I'm 5/5 lifetime on pub crawls. I retired from them this summer, figured I'd get out while still undefeated. Like 'G', I only stay in hotels or apartments now.

I think a hostel was just built in my city. I was thinking of walking around there and playing the nice local role.

Pool table game worked amazingly for me in cambodia.