rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

This is related to the " Relationship to your Mom" thread. I believe this topic deserves its own thread for the following reasons ...

- I noticed a trend among men. Men who had bad relationships with their moms are more grounded in reality. They put women off the pedestal and just see them for the imperfect creatures that they are.

- Men who sport a great relationships with their moms usually have been spoiled by her. They view her as a chaste Virgin Mary who would only have sex to make babies. As a result they have a tendency to see women on the same wavelength as they did their moms which leads to pedestalization and disappointment. I was definitely in this category.

- A lot of us who grew up with great mothers like to think ... " My mom is the best mother in the world ! Mommy love ... Mama!' or bullshit like that. The older I'm getting the more I can point out my mother's character flaws.

For guys who love their moms, Seeing flaws in our ideal & "perfect" mommies can help you be more realistic with our expectations of women

For guys with shitty mothers who still love them, you can learn that despite the irresponsible and manipulative things women do, they are still capable of adding value to your life ( given you got your own shit together).

So spill the beans guys ... be honest with yourselves

How many Men do you think your mom has slept with ?

Do you think your mom ever had a one night stand or cheated on your dad ?

You don't need to answer these questions on this thread. Think about them and answer them yourself. Asking myself this question and conducting some research to find the answer has helped me put women off the pedestal.

my mom was a skeezer. I dont really know my dad so i would say at least 30 or so.

One. I'm 99.9 percent sure.

[Image: attachment.jpg11781]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-03-2013 12:21 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Amen!

Once I became an adult, I noticed some serious holes in the story my Mom has told about her life. Most specifically, she mentions very little about the time of her life between graduating college and getting a job where she met my Dad (she was in her mid-30's).

She mentioned some shit about volunteering for political campaigns for Democrats and feminism throughout her 20's. My fairly dim sister spilled the beans a few years back. I was asking my Mom about her time she said she spent in San Francisco. I was being insistent and clearly not taking no for an answer. My sister blurted out my Mom's sexual past isn't any of my - or any man's - concern. She thought she scored some feminist points, but she admitted my Mom was whoring it up on the West Coast.

My Mom made a comment about how predatory men were using the Sexual Revolution that had just occurred to their advantage. I asked, "Were you raped?" She replied, "No." I said, "Then what was predatory about consensual sex?" She curtly shut me down and told me to never, ever talk about that with her. Amusingly, she angrily shot back, next, asking when was I ever going to become a man and get married.

I told her I'm never getting married. Whew, from the look my Mom gave me, the hamster was tossing me a boatload of daggers.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I'm not surprised your sister knew and you didn't. Girls tell each other everything. Your mum sounds like a hypocrite btw.

Eins.

After she split with the late old man, she went on the carousel for a spell and now predictably is in love with.....god. She once accused me of been like my father for his taste in "skanky" women. I could'nt point out what that made her in his choice of wifing and knocking up the "skank" telling me this.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (05-03-2013 12:21 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

^^^^ This. AFAIK.

Not many, but I don't care. If a woman lives well for half a century, it doesn't really matter what her number was before that. The number is just an indicator of good bad things (and a very strong indicator at that), but it doesn't have inherent value.

Now that I've said this statement about some very basic tolerance, 99% of sluts who chased alphas and divorced betas will tap themselves on the back and say "I knew it! My number doesn't matter after all!" That's the power of the hamster.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Future thread suggestions:

Do You Think Your Mom Has Ever Taken It in the Ass?

Do You Think Your Mom Swallows Your Dad's Loads?

Do You Think Your Mom Likes It Rough or Sweet, Gentle, and Sentimental?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-03-2013 01:50 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Future thread suggestions:

Do You Think Your Mom Has Ever Taken It in the Ass?

Do You Think Your Mom Swallows Your Dad's Loads?

Do You Think Your Mom Likes It Rough or Sweet, Gentle, and Sentimental?

I assume you are joking, but my initial response is 'meh who cares?'

for the OP, my mom got married young, but dated a couple of guys after getting divorced but is still sexually naive. probably 4 or 5 men total.

Only two, her ex-husband and my dad.

Man!!! My mom is from Mexico and raised to be a virgin until marriage her whole life. My grandpa had a shotgun ready to shoot any guy who would get near my mom. When my dad was dating my mom, he got bombarded with rocks by my grandpa and my moms' brothers. She was raised very traditional in conservative Mexico.

Till this day she still doesnt miss church every sunday and prays the rosery daily. The only backside to this was that like the OP posted, I had a good relationship with my mother, and put pussy on a pedestal because of all the advice she will tell me "Treat her like a queen" "Be a gentleman" etc... and elevated women so high that I became a super beta. Now that im older and came across this thread and sometimes I question this phenomenon.

But I will say im 99.9 percent sure shes only had sex with my dad. My mother is so innocent that she wouldnt even hurt a fly. I think ive only heard her say 2 bad words my whole life.

I'm a mixture of both types the OP described, my mom grew up in a conservative Catholic home and married my dad when she was was 22, he used to sell weed and bootlegged booze on campus, that's how they met. Everything was normal until the got divorced when I was 15, then both of my parents started going to bars and singles dances all the time, it was okay with me because I used to throw huge house parties at my mom's place when she was out. Its funny when your parents get divorced when you're a teenager because they've been off the market so long, they forget what its like to date.

Mom had some pretty retarded boyfriends, including one huge guy who once quipped, "your mom isn't the best cook in the world, but she sure gives a good blow job", haha what a fucking dick!

In the following years, I realized that my mom, along with my little sister were fucking whores just like every other woman on the planet.

"The next time your mom tells you what a jerk your father was, go spend some time with dad for a while because he obviously knew what made her tick. That's what your mom got hot looking at, and that's what you should become."

-Tom Leykis

Zero. My mother is a virgin.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

So I'm about 10-12 years old and my mom comes to talk to my siblings and me. She says she's got in touch with this organization that helps mothers who gave up their kids find them. Then it's up to the kid to either accept a relationship or not.

There was no reason for her to tell us this unless they found her first kid and it was going to be an issue.

They didn't find the kid, a girl.

This is after she brings us to church and feeds us all this be moral stuff. Total hypocrisy, no honesty, no reason, no logic, nothing but emotion and hamster and being a loser.

I know very little about my parents' personal life before they met, but reading between the lines i believe my mother was quite inexperienced when she met my father. My father on the other hand...i do believe he was a true alpha when he was young and had plenty of women, my father is 15 years older than my mother. [Image: whip.gif]

I would say a few dozen. My mother has even told me about one of her one night stands before she was married!

Straight from my mom's mouth... "so many. But I never tell"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say about 5 or 6.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I don't want to guess.

I was a complete accident and on her death bed said that when she got pregnant with me she was "lost."

My mother was/is a huge nerd, but broke off an engagement when my dad started chasing her. That said, I'm sticking with that she has had sex twice in her life - to make me and my brother - and she didn't enjoy it either time. Yup, that's what happened.

One with about 99.9% certainty, 'cause the %age of uber fundie, rapture style christians who have sex before marriage is very close to zero, and she has been one since 12.