rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you had an ugly daughter?

You could look for the most attractive woman to have babies with, but the genetic lottery is never certain. Something very subtle could throw her face off balance. The manosphere is well aware that the face is everything.
Obviously you'd be delusional because she is still the center of your universe and everything. For the early years you'd say she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Later on especially from age 8 to the teens you realize that she is pretty ugly. And suppose this is your only child. How would you approach this? would you treat her any differently? Would you make her aware in the least harsh way that she has to settle for a beta/omega as soon as possible? Would you discourage her from going to university? What if makeup doesn't help?

EDIT: I don't have any kids. This is a hypothetical scenario. And don't change her sexual orientation to lesbian.

This is about the most retarded thing I've read here yet.

Back when Roissy was still Roissy, he wrote about this.

Pay for plastic surgery.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This is about the most retarded thing I've read here yet.

PUAs won't settle but what about the rest of y'all
It's something to consider. RVF posters have had discussions on how they would raise a daughter of their own.
I want to know, would her being ugly change things?
One of the basic tenets of the Red Pill is that a woman's looks and youth are her power.

In response to getting her plastic surgery.

Won't she get sued then like that guy who sued his wife because their baby was ugly? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17102.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

There is a rich and famous guy here,kind of a Donald Trump wannabe,who had a not exactly what people call pretty daughter with his hot playboy model wife.They are always showing the little girl around and people say she has some kind of syndrome.

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:18 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Back when Roissy was still Roissy, he wrote about this.

Pay for plastic surgery.

She would have to want it first. You'd look pretty weird suggesting it out of nowhere.
It's your kid, so you wouldn't want her to be in complete despair. "OMFG my own dad thinks I'm ugly"

Parenting has to be hard because you're trying to guide them into the harsh natural world gently. As a Red Pill father you know more about the nature of the world than most fathers.

This is a tough one.

Maybe having an ugly daughter would be endearing. Sort of like the feelings you have for ugly dog.

Sucks to be you, Dog. Not my problem because I have two stud boys.

Hooah!

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:30 PM)greensteelhead Wrote:  

Sucks to be you, Dog. Not my problem because I have two stud boys.

Hooah!

I don't have kids.

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:08 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

And suppose this is your only child. How would you approach this? would you treat her any differently? Would you make her aware in the least harsh way that she has to settle for a beta/omega as soon as possible? Would you discourage her from going to university? What if makeup doesn't help?

Why? If she is that damn ugly how else is she going to earn her bread? Am i supposed to open a piggy bank when i realize she is too ugly to get married?

Send her to graduate school.

[Image: attachment.jpg11772]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Geez Tuth, that chick looks like Uncle Fenster made a baby with Lurch.

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:34 PM)Sailor Wrote:  

And suppose this is your only child. How would you approach this? would you treat her any differently? Would you make her aware in the least harsh way that she has to settle for a beta/omega as soon as possible? Would you discourage her from going to university? What if makeup doesn't help?

Why? If she is that damn ugly how else is she going to earn her bread? Am i supposed to open a piggy bank when i realize she is too ugly to get married?

lets say she isn't absolutely hideous, still could get wifed by a low beta in the West

18-24 are very crucial years for her when she still has her only other asset - YOUTH

If she goes to university it better be guaranteed money like engineering, otherwise I'd encourage a trade. I would say no to any Liberal Arts studies. She will be Lena Dunham at 25 trying to be a journalist or someshit. Terrible.

She has to secure a serious LTR with a beta/omega definitely before age 25. If she doesn't I'd have failed and would become an alcoholic.

Maybe she'll be a lesbian. In that case, looks don't matter as much.

Turthmosis that pic is the outcome any father should fear as soon as the baby's gender is revealed.

Don't worry, there are plenty of guys who are banging 5s and lower. Are you worried that you daughter won't get banged out? Why do you want her to get banged out anyway?

Just make sure she marries a cool guy with a lot of money who will help change your colostomy bag when you are too old an weak to do it yourself.

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:52 PM)soup Wrote:  

Don't worry, there are plenty of guys who are banging 5s and lower. Are you worried that you daughter won't get banged out? Why do you want her to get banged out anyway?
Um... there is clearly a difference between getting "banged out" and finding a mate willing to marry you.
All girls can get banged out anytime they want, but they're not so good at finding husbands. Especially ugly women who aim way too high.

Parents want their kids to continue the family tree. That should be obvious.

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:45 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

lets say she isn't absolutely hideous, still could get wifed by a low beta in the West

18-24 are very crucial years for her when she still has her only other asset - YOUTH

If she goes to university it better be guaranteed money like engineering, otherwise I'd encourage a trade. I would say no to any Liberal Arts studies. She will be Lena Dunham at 25 trying to be a journalist or someshit. Terrible.

She has to secure a serious LTR with a beta/omega definitely before age 25. If she doesn't I'd have failed and would become an alcoholic.

I live in South America and i would say a not hideous but ugly girl here could at best marry a poor beta.So i'd have to feed my daughter,her husband and their children.

I guess i could try to improve her value in the marriage market by giving her this book

[Image: 51JG6jqxpOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Quote: (05-02-2013 08:01 PM)Sailor Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:45 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

I live in South America and i would say a not hideous but ugly girl here could at best marry a poor beta.So i'd have to feed my daughter,her husband and their children.

you're right this is a problem.
STEM or trade is the best path.

Someone here once mentioned advising his potential daughter to get married have a kid first and then get a career, saving up "dowry" type of support for the young family.

I'll humor the scenario since I'm an ugly guy and my kids are probably going to be ugly.

She'll be raised very closely by her wonderful and supporting mother to learn all domestic chores and go to a modern charm school to learn style and makeup. Obesity is not going to be a problem in the house because I'm not nutritionally a moron and I'm buying her a ladies' kettlebell set and DVD for christmas or something once she's 14-16 and can learn to work out. That or dance and gymnastics classes. The rest is up to her.

Later on especially from age 8 to the teens you realize that she is pretty ugly. And suppose this is your only child. How would you approach this?

Won't let me embed a timed youtube link, so skip to 2:38:

delicioustacos.com

Quote: (05-02-2013 07:29 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Maybe having an ugly daughter would be endearing. Sort of like the feelings you have for ugly dog.

Haha, yeah.

Reminds me of my favorite dog, poor little bastard was a blind, deaf, inbred little Golden Lab mutant.

I miss playing catch with that dog, he had a sense of smell like no other.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I'd finally have proof my baby momma cheated on me.

Quote: (05-02-2013 08:10 PM)Hades Wrote:  

I'll humor the scenario since I'm an ugly guy and my kids are probably going to be ugly.

She'll be raised very closely by her wonderful and supporting mother to learn all domestic chores and go to a modern charm school to learn style and makeup. Obesity is not going to be a problem in the house because I'm not nutritionally a moron and I'm buying her a ladies' kettlebell set and DVD for christmas or something once she's 14-16 and can learn to work out. That or dance and gymnastics classes. The rest is up to her.

Can you do anything more than create create a hypergamous butterface (if she even has any tits and ass)? Butterfaces get banged like crazy but never get commitment.

This is so strange to think about. We all hate on ugly females & consider them worthless, but every ugly female out there has a father who put all his resources into her. And we would do the same with our ugly daughters, except we have taken the Red Pill.