rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I essentially get played by this European girl?

Met 19 year old blonde European girl. Very nice body. Cute girl, parties a lot, typical young girl in the city. We texted A LOT. She said she'd be my next girlfriend. It was like she was selling herself to me. This was all pre-bang. Then she says, if we have sex, we wont talk to each other again. Shes somewhat new to America, so she believes sex is just based off of attraction and she has fucked a lot of guys, but it takes something special to keep talking to each other.

She said she wanted me to continue talking to her, but didnt think I would do so since I'd think she was easy. We eventually did have sex and ever since then, texting/talking has stopped. The day after I fucked her, I said "ah, surprised I texted you?" Just joking around. She said it would have been my loss if I didnt... So I am thinking she still wants to see how things go.

Wrong.

She has stopped talking to me and Im left with the memories of that one night. I really wanted to keep seeing her/fucking her. I didnt want to date her, but she was a really nice girl.

I'm still not over her.. She ignored the last text I sent her. Should I just let it go? Or try to reset maybe a month from now

[Image: laugh2.gif]

dude, you got the bang, draw a line under it and move on
a chick who's so brazen about her sexploits and who has such a high opinion of herself, is not someone you want to be around for long
the only exception being the preselection factor of being seen with her
better not to do too much texting before the bang, it just builds the connection too much and then it can be hard to let go
now get out there and look for the next one, just don't get emotionally involved, unless you're looking for a LTR

Delete

Quote: (05-02-2013 05:54 AM)DickDastardly Wrote:  

The hole is your goal. You got it now move on. Girls like her are a nightmare to deal with long term.

Yea, despite her somewhat exciting life in nyc, she seemed insecure about something. I just dont know what.

She's a player. Can't or won't form emotional attachments.

"When people tell you who they are, believe them the first time."
--Unknown

"We texted ALOT"

There's your problem.

Use text for logistics and mild game. You're reelying on it too much.

You already won. It's time to move on buddy.

She told you what she was going to do.

Every Game problem on the forum begins with:

Quote: (05-01-2013 11:45 PM)Gloaf Wrote:  

We texted A LOT.

Take that part out.

Problem solved.

Sounds like the fuck wasn't that good the first time..
Hang around.. She'd give you another shot..
Send her periodic SMS.. No stalking.. No desperate moves.. Just regular messages like enjoy your weekend.. Have a lovely week.. Make it seem like you're not bothered she isn't replying.. You'd get her texting back in no time...

What you already did is the ideal scenario with a girl like this. Forget her man. All good advice in this thread so far.