rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexican Girls!!!!

Mexican Girls!!!!

Hello there my name is Rakash. Ive been a long time lurker and finally I was able to join this forum. I hail from India and although I have not posted threads here I did the Roosh program over a month, except watching Sienfield (cannot find the series in India). After 100 approaches with Indian girls I got 0 bangs and no dates. Its very hard for an Indian in India. Just recently here at my university I met a very attractive Latin girl, so I talked to her and she said she was from Mexico. It was probably the hottest woman I have ever seen on this planet and made it my mission to go to that country and try game over there. I researched a lot into this phenomenon and I was wondering where in Mexico is it reccomended to go for an Indian guy like me.

I plan to meet girls like these:

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: mexicanas-3.jpg]

[Image: mexicanas-9.jpg]

[Image: fotos-chicas-mexicanas.jpg]

[Image: mexicanas.jpg]

[Image: 7093496527_69861fab3a_b.jpg]

[Image: DSC_9400.JPG]

[Image: mexicanas-13.jpg]

[Image: 1z692d1youm6.jpg]

[Image: humberto-chupete-suazo-aldo-de-nigris-ne...soccer.jpg]

Please let me know guys which cities to go to and where its less dangerous. I got in love with this culture and these girls, I like the Mexican girls even more than American girls. Any luck for in Indian guy in Mexico????

Mexican Girls!!!!

I'd love to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but that "any luck for an Indian guy in Mexico" line pretty much kills it.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Mexican model girls and Beer girls?

Hell, we all "plan to meet girls like these".

Mexican Girls!!!!

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Mexican model girls and Beer girls?

Hell, we all "plan to meet girls like these".

To meet those types of girls, I would probably try the MGM Grand next Saturday at about 10:00 P.M. There should be at least one or two of them in the ring. They should be wearing blue outfits that say "Corona" on them.

Mexican Girls!!!!

[Image: D7F378556.jpg]

[Image: n_estudiantes_tecos_las_chicas_de_estudi...681057.jpg]

MiSS Universe 2010:
[Image: jimena-navarrete-rosete.jpg]

[Image: nuestra-belleza-baja-california-sur-300x350.jpg]

[Image: 480492_564854163536855_546786199_n.jpg]

[Image: n_chivas_guadalajara_jornada_3_chivas_gu...013050.jpg]

Mexican Girls!!!!

Yep, we got ya. You want to meet fly Mexican girls. Good luck.

Mexican Girls!!!!

My first country that I always wanted to go visit was USA but after I saw that Mexican girl in India I fell in love. Mexico is where im going. I heard Mexican woman arent as hard as Indian girls so maybe ill play the game over there. Maybe Mexico city or someplace like that. Maybe in the capital city of DF you find girls like these? I heard in the Mexican girls like men with mustaches and I have a thick one, so that will help. I also heard they had a thing for Indian guys in Mexico since our culture is very alike.

Mexican Girls!!!!

the sluttiest girls are in Ciudad Juarez tho

Mexican Girls!!!!

Jesus.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Dear Roosh. I believe the number of players world wide has peaked.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:41 PM)Rakash Wrote:  

My first country that I always wanted to go visit was USA but after I saw that Mexican girl in India I fell in love. Mexico is where im going. I heard Mexican woman arent as hard as Indian girls so maybe ill play the game over there. Maybe Mexico city or someplace like that. Maybe in the capital city of DF you find girls like these? I heard in the Mexican girls like men with mustaches and I have a thick one, so that will help. I also heard they had a thing for Indian guys in Mexico since our culture is very alike.

If you have a thick moustache, you must also have a hairy chest. There is nothing Mexican women love more than running their hands through a forest of fur. If you look anything like this guy you will have them falling at your feet. Get yourself on that plane to Mexico ASAP.

[Image: 1268770714961.jpg]

Mexican Girls!!!!

These kind of posts remind me of the 'Dear Santa...' letters that kids write.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Don't ban this guy whatever you do.

We need a Mexico Sheet from this cat.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

From Veracruz.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:50 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:41 PM)Rakash Wrote:  

If you have a thick moustache, you must also have a hairy chest. There is nothing Mexican women love more than running their hands through a forest of fur. If you look anything like this guy you will have them falling at your feet. Get yourself on that plane to Mexico ASAP.

[Image: 1268770714961.jpg]

I look more like this guy but just way way more dark brown:

[Image: chiran.jpg]

Mexican Girls!!!!

I'm sure you'll kill it. And I bet the Mexican culture and I'm sure Mexican and Indian culture are very similar. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mexican Girls!!!!

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:58 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

From Veracruz.

An Ixtapa sheet and a Tampico sheet would be good too.

Mexican Girls!!!!

I know an overweight 40 y/o balding Indian guy who lives in Mexico. He calls it "the fountain of youth" because he only sleeps with 21 y/o's. no joke. You'll be fine.

Mexican Girls!!!!

Mexican Girls!!!!

C'mon guys, obvious troll is obvious. Hit the report button.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter