rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which parts of EE have the most spoiled women?

Which parts of EE have the most spoiled women?

Just thought I'd ask this question. I have learned alot in the past 5 years.

as we all know, many places that were pussy paradises 10 years ago have been ruined by tourism, sex toursits, feminism, and having a growing economy in that region.

no longer can a man just go to that region and just show up. I'm willing to put up some effort to get a beautiful 8-9 girl. But when i unintentionally encounter the same types of BS that i can find back here in DC in european environment that is supposed to be target rich, then it makes me scratch my head.

we all agree that the USA and many places in Western europe are a waste of time. Whether you're looking for LTR or ONS. The idea is to put yourselves as men in a good situation where women are in competition with each other for a good man.

that's what people like Roosh have done. He placed himself in a good situation and put in some time/work, and got rewarded for it. good job!

but even in some of these smaller countries - the world is much smaller now thanks to the internet.

a pretty/exotic girl who lives with her parents, or by herself and who is tired of the dumpy local guys in her town and who has no real career advancement opportunties- will still have an ego because of the attention she probably gets from her social page on the internet.

i'm glad that Roosh went to latvia and other places. I keep hearing that Prague has been ruined. And a guy here told me that Odessa,Ukraine is a waste too because the women there having become spoiled for different reasons.

so i ask the experienced traveling brothers here, which places in your view have the most spoiled women in East Europe.

when i say spoiled, i mean (egotistical, materialistic, picky, plays hard-to-get, immature, likes wearing a bitch-shield when around men, stubborn, has a princess attitude, overly-suspicious of all men she doesn't know)

because i still occasionally talk to-encounter girls who have alittle money to travel and they know they have some options with men yet, they're still picky despite being in a fucked up dating situation in the community they live in and only having a few years of beauty left.

They see female celebrities like kim khardashian, beyonce, or Even the pop stars like Hannah Montana and Kristin Steweart and they think "hey i can be just as sexy as her" and then they have an ego and become really picky.

so i ask, which places (based on experience) are a waste and why?

[Image: htjTQOF7vf8.jpg]
[Image: bezOKR1keJ8.jpg]