rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lizard is sending mixed signals.

I've been seeing this lizard from work (fuck, i know, don't shit where you eat; i learned my lesson now) for about 2 weeks. I've banged it twice already. The problem is, she's still sending me mixed signals.

Sometimes she doesn't want to hold hands and she acts annoyed but yet, she still smiles and accepts my advances. She also doesn't give back as much as I do. It doesn't help that she also goes out with some guy friend to eat. Supposedly he's just a friend and she only sees him as a brother.

I doubt the other guy has hit it thought, because that pussy was tight ass fuck both of the times I've hit it.

At first, I wanted to make this work, but I'm starting to think she's just some sloot that bounces from one guy to the next.

What do you guys think I should do?
I only wanted to ask this because I figured I might experience the same thing in the future and I just wanted to see how to go about it.

If you need background on anything, just ask.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Sounds like she's on the red pill dude. Just enjoy it for what it is. Casual, no strings sex. Keep working other women and bang this one when you feel like it. I'm sniffing a little bit of beta neediness here...

All types of reasons why a girl doesn't want to hold hands. Why you wanna hold hands anyway?

Where is it when she denies your hand holding advances?

If its anywhere near other co workers that is probably why.

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:22 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Sounds like she's on the red pill dude. Just enjoy it for what it is. Casual, no strings sex. Keep working other women and bang this one when you feel like it. I'm sniffing a little bit of beta neediness here...

I'll admit, you might be right on the neediness. When we're alone she gives back almost the same as I do, now that I look back at it. I guess, I just want it all the time, even at work. I want to mark my territory and all that jazz.

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:28 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

All types of reasons why a girl doesn't want to hold hands. Why you wanna hold hands anyway?

Where is it when she denies your hand holding advances?

If its anywhere near other co workers that is probably why.

When we're alone, she likes it but at work, not so much.

I guess I'm just not use to women being completely different in front of other people. This is the first time I've hooked up with a co-worker. I just find it odd how she can be so sweet and accepting in private but closed off in front of others.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

She probably wants to keep it on the DL at work. Don't be needy at work or outside of it, from the sounds of it you're overthinking this. Also, these days women want romantic gestures AFTER fucking for a while, not before fucking.

Lol how messed up is that. Complete 180 from how it used to be.

Be discreet at work.

you gotta play it cool at work, don't show any neediness or crave attention. chicks like discretion with any guy they're banging, doubly true if its a guy from the office.