rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever been successfully gamed by a woman?

I'm not talking about a woman playing you out for a drink or a free dinner date.
I'm talking about being straight up gamed for sex.

Here's the scenario:

You're hanging out at a bar or a club and you're approached by a woman who you do not find attractive.
She opens you and starts a conversation. After a few minutes of talking with her you're kind of turned on and
end up banging her that night. You try to call her again for a follow up bang but no luck. She totally just pumped
and dumped you.

Has this ever happened to you? Break down her game.

Team Nachos

Yes. It has nothing to do with them having game. It has to do with your frame being so tight she approached to claim her stake before another woman does.

Overall no, I don't have sex with girls I am not physically attracted to.

Black out situations where you fucked up are a different story. "Girl game" is a myth though.

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:49 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Have you ever had sex with a girl?

The most prevalent type of girl game are the ones who go after guys in serious relationships. Usually at work or in a close circle of friends. They get closer and closer and just wear the guy down to the point where he either cheats or breaks up with his LTR for her. Ive been girl gamed this way but I was so stuck to my morals I never cheated on my LTR and I ended up not allowing the girl gaming me in my little circle anymore. It was torture, she was so hot and by the end of it I could feel how horny she always was around me because she knew she was close to breaking me.

I broke up with my LTR many months later and I tried to get in touch with the seducer, she never sent me a single message back. I probably sent around 10. This was 9 years ago, I still fantasize about her and what she did every now and then.

Well that's the whole point. At first you're not physically attracted to her.
But her overall vibe turns you on after she spits some game your way.
Maybe she's just very friendly. Maybe she talks in a very sexy way or
has a sexy voice.

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:13 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

has a sexy voice.

Yeah no amount of sexy voice/girl game is going to make up for her being unattractive. Least not so far. Unless i blacked out (which no longer happens).I don't care about anything but looks and her not being a bitch. But being nice is not going to make her attractive ie: doesn't work in reverse order.

Girls don't have game, they have only their body.
I had once a chick that flat out approached me and said she wanted sex. I was not drunk and avoided her since she resembled a beast. After a few times trying she went away.
A stripper in a stripclub brought me close. I was drinking my whisky and she started to play me. I said no. I only wanted to watch the pole dancing. She went away, then came back, very seductively in my ear..... "I guess you like it in the ass, don't you?". Man... if I had money then... :-)

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:17 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

has a sexy voice.

Yeah no amount of sexy voice/girl game is going to make up for her being unattractive. Least not so far. Unless i blacked out (which no longer happens).I don't care about anything but looks and her not being a bitch. But being nice is not going to make her attractive ie: doesn't work in reverse order.

Let's spin it another way.

You're a typical white dude drinking at the bar. You're attracted to white girls, Asian girls and Latinas. Across the bar is a black girl that by all the usual standards is a solid 7 or 8. She's hotter than you're used to banging but you're not "attracted to" black girls. She approaches you and spits her game. She ends up being very sexy, friendly and DTF. Do you hit it?

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:35 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:17 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

has a sexy voice.

You're a typical white dude drinking at the bar. You're attracted to white girls, Asian girls and Latinas. Across the bar is a black girl that by all the usual standards is a solid 7 or 8. She's hotter than you're used to banging but you're not "attracted to" black girls. She approaches you and spits her game. She ends up being very sexy, friendly and DTF. Do you hit it?

Here's the thing if she is a solid 7/8 she is already attractive. I think Ali also misread the post and his experience is referring to bangable girls. For example:

If I am in a bar and I have a 7 as a layup (already attracted to her) and she is giving me obvious DTF signals... I am not going to bail out and go for an 8.

If the girl is ugly, no way in hell I am going home with her unless I blacked out and shit got messed up.

So if a Bangable girl gives this kind of obvious "please fuck me signals". I am in it and going to bang her, don't give up a sure thing. If she is not bangable then there is no amount of dance moves or sexy talk that's going to make her attractive.

So I guess the best thing a 7 can do to compete with 8/9's is to put herself infront of the guys she likes before we start approaching in the order we please.

Sometimes it's fun to bang lesser attractive girls, especially when they approach you. For me I like to see what I can get away with, like how drunk, making her pay for dbl cheeseburgers at Mickey D's, ect. 8's and above don't have the tolerance, as they have better options.

Plus, while the girl may not be initially attractive, she gets one point for the approach. And she has a cool attitude, and tolerates my shit, and waits on me hand and foot, I become more attracted, as looks now aren't so important as being treated like a pimp.

Ali-b- you described it to the T- Girl will do anything you want. She worships you, never says no, no drama. If you were paint, imagine that she was a blank canvass and you could run wild.

This isnt common in the States.

I've had girls who were a 5, but dope personality and fun to be around. Sometimes you just want to bang them. This happened to me once in my life. Its definetely a rarity.

If this was at a club, I woulda rejected her, but this was at a houseparty and I vibed w/her. Dunno. Its one of those situations you need to be in.

It also helps that shes not in your "social circle". So its a one and done.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Yeah, I've been girl gamed. There was this Japanese girl who started out as a friend. I was originally kinda attracted to her, but learned from the grapevine that she had a dude in Hawaii so I stepped back and made her my sister. But she was also chubbier than I wanted to "date." About 10-15 lbs overweight. We used to hang out together, either in groups or just the two of us, but I slowly realized that she was still into me, even though I was in a relationship (LDR). She said the dude in Hawaii wasn't really anything, she didn't feel anything for him and they weren't together.

Well after a few nights of dancing/grinding with her after happy hours I gave in and kissed her. She responded enthusiastically, and the next day we were fucking. This continued for a long time afterwards. The girl game came when I went back to my LDR, and I missed the feel of the Japanese girl. She had really fallen in love with me, and I was confused because in my mind I didn't know what to think. I had also lost attraction to my LDR, and we broke up. I went out with the Japanese girl for a while longer, but she was crazy and I broke it off. Went back to the LDR, didn't like her either. Now I'm single.

Y'all crack me up.
I love how everybody here is a scout for the Ford modeling agency, and brush off an approach from Kate Upton.

Anyway, I like to keep it real.

If I see a nickel on the sidewalk, i'm gonna pick it up and put it into my pocket. (and the idea of top shelf chicks see you talking to low rank bitches, you suddenly become untouchable is the biggest load of bs i've ever heard)k

Mid 00's
I'm used to slanging dick to these broads, white, latin, black, indian, arabic.... it's all the same. See a chick at a spot, get her to dance with you, kino, kissing, and bounce.

Now, I see this as a young man's game, cause I really don't have the urge to stay out every night until 2, spinning these chicks, coordinating the car situation. And now that I might imbibe a drink or 2, my going out costs have skyrocketed.

The chick -

This chick is part of my extended social circle. I know her name, but have never broken bread with her.

She's short = +
She's got massive tits = this can go either way, cause sometimes C-cups on a chick that's 5' look like F cups. But when you get her back to the lab and pull off the bra, you can be very disappointed.

Her face = passable

But this isn't the kind of chick you want to be seen @ the mall with. You don't share your ice cream with this kinda chick. I wouldn't cross the street to holler at this chick.

So we're out at some social event, my crew, her crew, et cetera.

She let's slip "that I was known as the queen of bj's at my old school". "slip" lol.

INTEREST PIQUED. I'm just gonna put that in my mental rolodex though. No point in claiming a chick @ 11 pm, when you really want something else.

The talent at the venue was only aight. The hottest chick there, also extended social circle, i'd already had in my bed and realized that I didn't really cut for size zero. Sometimes the idea of something is more attractive than it actually is.

Well, of course she hadn't driven to the venue. And her friends lived on the other side of town, could I please give her a ride home.

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

Of course I had to see her into her apartment, that's what a gentleman would do.

Well you know what happens after that. And if she was the queen of BJ's @ her old school, clearly that was an impoverished nation.

Her short game
- plant a seed
- provide an opportunity

In general women have it easier, but it's by no means easy. I've fucked chicks that have told me, sometimes they couldn't even give it away. All their subtlety was lost on their targets, and being too blatant makes a chick unappealing.

Women's real game is not in the short game though. A woman's real game is about extracting money, commitment, service.

"I don't want to tell you to do the dishes, I want you to want to do the dishes"

^and there isn't a dude on this board that hasn't succumbed to this bullshit, where her narrow interests are "our" interests.

WIA

I think the key is that their is some "attribute" that draws you to the girl that normally you wouldn't even holler at. Could be a giant rack or an oversized booty or a friendly- i do anal attitude. The thing is a 5 made-up for a party/club is basically a 4 in real life.

A 5 walking down the street is a 7 in the club/bar w/dark lighting. Hell, I've seen 8s in the club go to 4s in the light. Thats why i stand girls under bright lights as not to get tricked.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Anytime I get a boner, I know I've been successfully gamed by a woman.

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:35 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

This was exactly what happened to a Hispanic friend of mine who is only into white, blonde girls. We were BSing with this black girl one night all of us. Not sure exactly how it happened but within an hour he and this black girl was all over each other. All of us were standing there in shock because he never even look at black girls. But she took him to town - all the way downtown. We have never seen him that passionate with a blonde before or since.

If I wasn't attracted to her, I'd probably stick around and soak up the attention, but would not bang. Banging takes time and logistics management and I'm not willing to go through all that if I'm not attracted to her. I'd rather fap, it's quicker and easier and there are less foul odors.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:09 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

I broke up with my LTR many months later and I tried to get in touch with the seducer, she never sent me a single message back. I probably sent around 10. This was 9 years ago, I still fantasize about her and what she did every now and then.

Then i guess she is near her wall now

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

This has happened me enough times that I couldn't put a number on it - maybe I've just had sex with a lot of unattractive women. [Image: biggrin.gif] Usually if women suspect you don't find them attractive, they make themselves ridiculously available. They wield their sexuality almost like a weapon and make it clear that they will be a complete whore for you. These ones will often give you the best sex, especially if you like to keep it dirty. It's pretty hard to turn down something that plops its ass on a platter like that, especially if nothing else is currently going on.

I'll say most of the times I had sex with women like this there was definitely alcohol involved, but that doesn't mean I was blacked out or anything. Just having fun. I'm far pickier when I'm stone cold sober, but if I've got a few beers down and don't have any reason to think the whole world is going to know about it, sure I'll bang an ugly or take a blowjob (actually I'm far more likely to just get a blowjob from ugly women and go to sleep - kind of my default when I'm not attracted to someone). I try to avoid the fat ones if possible, but I've failed that a couple times too. LOL

A couple of the more plain women I've banged gave me the best sex I've ever had. I can think of one I banged in high school and then a couple times throughout my twenties and she was plain as could be with zero tits (decent ass though) and probably the best fuck ever to this day. Man, talk about some passion. If she was sitting here right now I would definitely bang the hell out of her. She was a good drinking buddy too. I think she was passed around quite a few circles so companionship was kind of her thing.

On another note, even hotter woman act this trashy and available when you break up for them. It seems to be a real default behavior for women to come running at you with their legs spread wide in order to get what they can't have. Wielding that pussy power.

I've got quite a few friends that have more natural game than me (and I've never been accused of having trouble getting my dick wet) and one thing I've notice about naturals is they almost always have a wider spectrum of women they'll bang than regular guys. They can pull drop dead gorgeous women but if an ugly one presents herself instead, they seem to just proceed without a drop of shame in their game. So a lot of guys that sleep with hundreds of women tend to put down just as many unattractive ones as attractive. At least in the circles I ran in growing up anyways.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Some girls definitely do have good game beyond their looks. There are average looking girls who are charming , interesting or just exude sexuality and have good social skills and they may go after a guy who is "out of their league" when they are horny or feel like they have something to prove

Ali is right too, that when your game is good girls can somehow sense this from a distance and you are far more likely to be approached

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:57 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Some girls definitely do have good game beyond their looks. There are average looking girls who are charming , interesting or just exude sexuality and have good social skills and they may go after a guy who is "out of their league" when they are horny or feel like they have something to prove

Ali is right too, that when your game is good girls can somehow sense this from a distance and you are far more likely to be approached

I call that the vibe.

Or the attitude

You should also refer to Mike Damone's 5 point plan

Team Nachos

Girls are terrible at gaming.

I remember when I had been in a club and just left the place at night. I went to grab a cheap pizza, and a girl approaches me and just starts chatting about the pizza, it's toppings etc. Not sure if it was just her method of trying to get a free slice or genuinely try and get with me

When girls want you, they just need to amp up the kino, which they do well. I had a girl a few months ago "accidentally " put her hand on my package. A little while later it happened again. What are the odds??

Take care of those titties for me.

Girls do not game like men do. But to say they have no game? Yeah, okay. Girls have no game, except...

...for wearing makeup that hide their flaws, hair products that make their hair look thicker and brighter, and clothes that hide their flaws and accentuate their nice parts.
...for every other sentence that comes out of their mouth being a lie.
...for smiling and flirting across the room.
...manipulating their voice so it sounds like they are singing whenever they talk to you.
...for walking in a way that gyrates their hips and breasts.
...for letting you chase them across the world before they spread their legs.

Girls have no game guys! None!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.