rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And in the Red corner...

And in the Red corner...

Hello everyone! My name is BecomingMachine, and my goal is to do exactly that; become a game machine. I've seen a lot of the good stuff the experts on this forum (especially roosh and mech) post, and I went to register two weeks ago. It said I had to wait. You dirty fucking tease, I know I'm hooked now!!! [Image: smile.gif]
I have a story a lot like the rest of you. I always felt like I looked better, was smarter, more moneyed etc than the girls I "pulled." I say pulled but they just fell into my lap occasionally, never the ones I wanted or when I wanted them to. So this is me, talking control of my destiny. I am worth nines and tens, I know this. I just have to show it.

So, introductions aside, I have an internship in Berlin for the next 14 weeks (as soon as I finish these murderous finals). What's the general opinion on Berlin, as a travel destination/arcade? What should I do TODAY to close more sexy Germans?

And in the Red corner...

As a city I really liked Berlin. Good food and awesome beer, with an endless stream of bars around every corner it seems. The girls I wasn't so impressed with, but the typical German "coldness" really puts me off. The first thing you should do is start talking to everybody. Get into some social groups or circles and make friends. Berlin is a big enough city that you can play the numbers games and not really lose anything.

Are you from Germany or a student from elsewhere?

And in the Red corner...

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:38 AM)chexmix Wrote:  

As a city I really liked Berlin. Good food and awesome beer, with an endless stream of bars around every corner it seems. The girls I wasn't so impressed with, but the typical German "coldness" really puts me off. The first thing you should do is start talking to everybody. Get into some social groups or circles and make friends. Berlin is a big enough city that you can play the numbers games and not really lose anything.

Are you from Germany or a student from elsewhere?

I'm an American Engineering Student from the South. I'm in a fraternity, but I go to a small baptist school and I'm entering my fourth year. I have never really "pulled" a girl. They have just kind of fallen into my lap. Then they never want to go away. All of my exes always want me back or want to fuck no matter when no matter what. I want to put some new girls in rotation. My number is 6.
I look forward to my internship in Berlin. I plan to visit the founding spot of my fraternity too! My budget is about 3000 EU for 14 weeks, but a lot of my travel is included.

And in the Red corner...

Solid advice from Chexmex...

Integrate being social into every aspect of your life:

Buying groceries? Ask the cashier how her day was.

See someone on the street struggling to carry a bunch of stuff? Offer to help.

See a guy lifting a lot at the gym? Ask him about his routine and lifestyle.

You get the point.

About social circles, Chexmex is right again. Find different niches. This has been posted about in a thread I started called "Entourage Game". There are some solid posts in there you should use for inspiration.

And in the Red corner...

I'm gonna be back in Berlin from Monday, and I just quit my job so I'm gonna have hella free time. Berlin is the one city in Germany where I'd say not knowing German isn't too much of a disadvantage, however it is of course a big plus if you do.

The city is beautiful, the women are fun and easy to talk to, and there are a lot of immigrants so everyone is in a state of flux. I've made some friends on facebook and everyone is looking for a room like every other month. Its very different from the US, even Cali.

Right now there are going to be tons of barbeques and stuff to celebrate Spring, so keep an eye out for those.

And in the Red corner...

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:50 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

I'm gonna be back in Berlin from Monday, and I just quit my job so I'm gonna have hella free time. Berlin is the one city in Germany where I'd say not knowing German isn't too much of a disadvantage, however it is of course a big plus if you do.

The city is beautiful, the women are fun and easy to talk to, and there are a lot of immigrants so everyone is in a state of flux. I've made some friends on facebook and everyone is looking for a room like every other month. Its very different from the US, even Cali.

Right now there are going to be tons of barbeques and stuff to celebrate Spring, so keep an eye out for those.

Do people on this forum "sarge?" Would you be interested in showing me what Berlin is like? I'm an inexperienced wingman, honestly.

And in the Red corner...

I thought of this idea while in Berlin on a drunk night and ended up trying it in Ljubljana. It could work really well in Berlin also I'd bet. Since public drinking is legal there you should host a drinking game event in a park where everybody gathers to drink. Make it BYOB and invite everybody and teach people how to play flip cup, beer pong or any other game you can think of. It's gets tons of people involved and it's very easy to make friends.

To add, I'm from similar influences and area (Kansas, Louisiana) as you BecomingMachine. I also know what its like to be overseas alone so if you ever need any help or advice pm me.

Do you plan to travel much while in Europe? We can team up if you are in the Venice/Florence area.

And in the Red corner...

It's good to see this kind f support on the forum. Lots of us are living overseas in Europe. It can be difficult "finding your own" in another country.

All in all it's worth it and you develop tremendous social skills.

Similar to chexmix feel free to drop me a line. Perhaps we can all plan a meet up somewhere in Europe and fuck shit up for a weekend. Berlin sounds dope.

And in the Red corner...

Hey!

Definitely check out the club Berghain once you get to Berlin. I went there a few times with my mate while I visited him in Berlin, and I pulled twice.
I'm a total newbie and I doubt this was coincidence!

And in the Red corner...

I am so down to fuck shit up for a weekend in Berlin. Alternatively, there's a couple music festivals I really wa[/quote]nted to hit up... Best Kept Secret and Rock im Park. If you guys are into camping and concerts.

I will definitely check out that club!

Chexmix, I'm actually definitely making a trip to Bologna, which is right between the two cities you named. I actually have no idea if that's a good place to try and game but I could spend one night there and then head off to visit you.

And in the Red corner...

Quote: (05-02-2013 11:53 AM)BecomingMachine Wrote:  

Chexmix, I'm actually definitely making a trip to Bologna, which is right between the two cities you named. I actually have no idea if that's a good place to try and game but I could spend one night there and then head off to visit you.

Never been to Bologna but I know it's a college town and every time I stop there on the train, cute girls get on or off. Why Bologna? Seems a bit random
We could hit up Rimini! Beach party place that I've heard good things about. We could also try Florence, I know that town a bit better. Venice sucks, hardly any bars, the locals are not friendly, the ones that are typically end up being 16 year old girls who are annoying as hell. You might meet a group of cute girls and go drinking with them for them to say "oh we have to be home at midnight, our moms will get mad".

Let me know the dates you will be down here and i'll figure out if we can chill.