rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GBFM? What dat' about?

GBFM? What dat' about?

I am fascinated by Great Books For Men (a legendary commenter on Roissy's site) - but I cannot figure him out.

Anyone got any theories?

Also - if I can find it. I will post up one of my favourite comments by him. It is one of the funniest, most bizarre and yet profound comments I have come across.

[EDIT] - Okay I found it. I love this song from GBFM...

“da professional womenz ode”

alpha fucks and beta bucks
dat is how we roll
da butthexting cockass we fucks and sucks
and in our anuthes it doth deosul

alpha fucks and beta bucks
it is da way of da fed
to transfer assetss to dose who butthext
cuckold dose who pay for our bread

beta bucks and alpha fucks
it’s what day teach us we;’re entitled too
da assetts from betas we plucks
after da alphas desol us through our hole for poo

lzozozlzzolzlzlzlz

cuckold da betas cockhold da alphas
datsz what day taught us in mba grad school
as da feiisnsits see no truth nor justice in their laws
and say da great books for menz was all fools.
yes, yes, i did very good on my gmats
dey bernenakifed my soul away, left me with cats

GBFM? What dat' about?

New wave poetry?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

GBFM? What dat' about?

I really like his anti-style poetic writing.

But it does get a bit wearying trying to decipher it all. The length of some of his comments on Roissy's site is just insane.

GBFM? What dat' about?

I always read it in a mischievous gremlin/sprites voice. Its like the voice in the back of your head you always ignored that tells the truth.

GBFM? What dat' about?

That's just his gimmick. He's like a rambling madman who dishes out wisdom to those who can decode him.

And for some reason I can't explain always read his posts in the voice of Jar Jar Binks.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

GBFM? What dat' about?

Anyone who doesn't at least like some of what he writes must be totally Bernankified.

GBFM? What dat' about?

I love his obsession with Bernanke. I am still trying to find one particular comment on Bernanke which particularly delighted me.

GBFM? What dat' about?

I defined "bernankified" recently on urbandictionary. I was surprised to find it not there!

GBFM? What dat' about?

I love GBFM. His is an idiot savant in regards to game.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (04-29-2013 04:10 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I love his obsession with Bernanke. I am still trying to find one particular comment on Bernanke which particularly delighted me.

GBFM is a follower of Austrian economics, which has a theory that diluting the money supply affects people's future time orientation.

So if money is being inflated away (as Bernanke does) then people will have less reason to save for the future because their money will have less value in the future than it will in the present, which means people will be more like to live it up now as opposed to planning for family in the future.

This directly translates into sluttier women who subconsciously know that they will be broke in the future, so they spend their money and bodies now while they still have the power and freedom to do so.

This theory is based on what happened in the Wiemar Republic; during the hyper-inflationary years of the 1920's the women became extraordinarily slutty since no one believed they would have a good future to look forward to.

Considering the rise of Hitler and WW2, they were right. Likewise American women today live it up now because it's as if everyone knows America 20 years from now will undoubtedly be a much shitter place to live.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

GBFM? What dat' about?

I never saw the link between 'hitting the wall' and preparing for hyper-inflation.

Nice to see the link between Game and Austrian Economics.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (04-29-2013 04:45 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I never saw the link between 'hitting the wall' and preparing for hyper-inflation.

GBFM is a smart guy, he raps his poems with lots of big ideas. You have to be well versed in philosophy, literature, and economics to understand him.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Some days this guy is just on fire. He'll have ten lengthy posts in a comment thread about how Tucker Max rhymes with Goldman-Sachs and you'd have to be well versed in economics, the classics, and contemporary American culture to decipher all the relevant information and separate it from the humor.

I think one of his more lucid moments was a comment about single motherhood, video games, and social control where he noted that "the fiat masters want you mashing buttons in your single mother's basement."

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (04-29-2013 04:15 PM)RobP Wrote:  

I defined "bernankified" recently on urbandictionary. I was surprised to find it not there!

How about butthexed lolzz?

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

GBFM? What dat' about?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22766....light=gbfm

Dupe and I translated that poem there.

He has a blog too. Its really weird on Dalrock when he writes normal.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Speaking of inflation...

[Image: attachment.jpg11699]   

FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (04-29-2013 03:31 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

That's just his gimmick. He's like a rambling madman who dishes out wisdom to those who can decode him.

And for some reason I can't explain always read his posts in the voice of Jar Jar Binks.

I actually do something pretty similar, though minus the caribbean accent.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (04-29-2013 04:45 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

GBFM? What dat' about?

Some have claimed that GBFM is Mencius Moldbug...

lzozlzlzlzlzomglzozzl

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

GBFM? What dat' about?

This had me in stitches today: "One coc rule" inspired by GBFM:

GBFM? What dat' about?

On his own site GBFM has a few somewhat serious posts and also seems to be christian.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (10-21-2013 05:49 PM)MattW Wrote:  

On his own site GBFM has a few somewhat serious posts and also seems to be christian.

I love the message on his blog's header:

Quote:Quote:

Hey Arianna huffingtonpost i'll blog 4 u for $500,000/post lzozol! u need an alpha male with all ur betas. i know u say they're masta-betas–but all the same masta betas r masterbetars? lzozlzlzlzzl! pw3d!!

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

GBFM? What dat' about?

I wanna' make a T shirt.

Blue - and with yellow letters it would say lzozlzlzlzz

GBFM? What dat' about?

Quote: (10-21-2013 05:31 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

This had me in stitches today: "One coc rule" inspired by GBFM:

WOW. THAT IS JUST GENIUS! BEST. THING. EVER.

GBFM? What dat' about?

Just saw a great youtube comment.

Imagine this on a T Shirt:

GBFM OR GTFO