rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

study anthropology to find places with skinny girls with big tits

I came across an anthropology book. Anthropology is a science that studies humans. I was curious to look at some chapters where there are pictures of different female body shapes.

I am now curious if any rooshers have ever been interested in the study of anthropology. I want to find parts of the world where skinny girls have big tits. I am attaching a picture from the book demonstrating different female body types according to a Russian anthropologist named Chtetsov (the spelling of the last name may be different).

Apparently there are dozens of different tables and theories of body shapes that different anthropological scientists have put out. The theory in the picture is just one example. Would anyone be interested in researching this subject together in this thread to try to figure out what countries / parts of the world skinny girls with big tits live in? Maybe you could find the other theories and post their pictures here in this thread as well.

[Image: Breast-Implants1.png]

Quote:Quote:

eastern europe women primarily from czech republic, poland, romania, ukraine, and slovakia have the biggest tits. also, here's a link to a map
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...5796,d.dmg
once an alpha always an alpha
ethiopian for life- where my homies at?
teenage crew

Ozzyyooo

Quote: (04-30-2013 03:20 AM)Atilla Wrote:  

[Image: Breast-Implants1.png]

I meant skinny girls with natural big tits.

Quote: (04-30-2013 06:34 AM)chamele0n Wrote:  

[Image: o-BOOB-MAP-570.jpg?4]

Quote: (04-30-2013 09:10 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2013 06:34 AM)chamele0n Wrote:  

[Image: o-BOOB-MAP-570.jpg?4]

either way, this still does not present the proper picture. The maps don't show us where the skinny girls with big tits are, the maps include all the whales with bellies bigger than their admittedly big tits, which I would hope is not what most of us are looking for. It would probably be useful to find a map that shows proportions of women in different countries, so we could compare e.g. countries with 90-60-90 to countries with e.g. 85-75-80, etc..

Well, I think Atila gave you a good start. You need to narrow down the scope of search. This is a good start. Now that you have an idea of breast size, you can start by determining what size is large enough for you to make you happy. Then start researching weight, maybe obesity and see which areas struggle with obesity, etc.

You will never get all the data you need but you can narrow it down, then you need boots on the ground.

As long as the map above is "reliable" it is a good start. I have no idea how to vet the reliability of that chart.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Basically you are looking for girls with the lowest body fat level, with the largest breast size. Look up what areas of the world have the lowest body fat levels, for females and see if any of them match up with the largest breast sizes.

Quote: (05-01-2013 11:37 AM)chexmix Wrote:  

Basically you are looking for girls with the lowest body fat level, with the largest breast size. Look up what areas of the world have the lowest body fat levels, for females and see if any of them match up with the largest breast sizes.

Not exactly. In the Philippines for instance you would say the girls' body fat is not so bad. However, their natural body build is such that it looks like they have a fat little belly, although they are pretty skinny on average. Therefore, you would need to look at the proportions of the body - i.e. 90-60-90 (chest-waist-hips), rather than looking at the body fat ratio. A lot of filipinas will have low body fat but will still have a gross beer belly. It's genetic make-up or something.

Care to post more info about this book?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Cross Index cup size with this 2013 study that shows that Czech Republic has the largest percentage of obese people in Europe and it looks like Netherlands, Denmark and Sweden are the skinniest D cup women in Europe and Romania is the EE winner.

It's interesting because a guy from Slovakia told me Czech girls are getting too rich and now they are a lot fatter than Slovak girls :-). Czech Republic just overtook the UK in the last year.

* This is based on BMI (body mass index) and data comes from a 2013 study at fao.org

Code:
Code:
Country    Prevalence of obesity among adults (%)
Czech Republic    28.7
Slovenia    27
Malta    26.6
Russian Federation    24.9
United Kingdom    24.9
Hungary    24.8
Lithuania    24.7
Slovakia    24.6
Ireland    24.5
Andorra    24.2
Bosnia & Herzegovina    24.2
Spain    24.2
Belarus    23.4
Luxembourg    23.4
Poland    23.2
Serbia    23
Latvia    22
Iceland    21.9
Montenegro    21.8
Portugal    21.6
Bulgaria    21.4
Croatia    21.3
Germany    21.3
Albania    21.1
Moldova    20.4
Macedonia    20.3
Ukraine    20.1
Finland    19.9
Norway    19.8
Belgium    19.1
Estonia    18.9
Austria    18.3
Romania    17.7
Greece    17.5
Italy    17.2
Sweden    16.6
Denmark    16.2
Netherlands    16.2
France    15.6
Switzerland    14.9
How does that compare to the USA? Here are the top 25 obese countries in the World

Code:
Code:
Mexico    32.8
United States    31.8
Syria    31.6
Venezuela    30.8
Libya    30.8
Trinidad & Tobago    30
Vanuatu    29.8
Iraq    29.4
Argentina    29.4
Turkey    29.3
Chile    29.1
Czech Republic    28.7
Lebanon    28.2
New Zealand    27
Slovenia    27
El Salvador    26.9
Malta    26.6
Panama    25.8
Antigua    25.8
Israel    25.5
Australia    25.1
Saint Vincent    25.1
Dominica    25
United Kingdom    24.9
Russia    24.9

Quote: (09-06-2013 07:32 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Cross Index cup size with this 2013 study that shows that Czech Republic has the largest percentage of obese people in Europe and it looks like Netherlands, Denmark and Sweden are the skinniest D cup women in Europe and Romania is the EE winner.

It's interesting because a guy from Slovakia told me Czech girls are getting too rich and now they are a lot fatter than Slovak girls :-). Czech Republic just overtook the UK in the last year.

* This is based on BMI (body mass index) and data comes from a 2013 study at fao.org

Code:
Code:
Czech Republic    28.7
Slovenia    27
Malta    26.6
Russian Federation    24.9
United Kingdom    24.9
Hungary    24.8
Lithuania    24.7
Slovakia    24.6
Ireland    24.5
Andorra    24.2
Bosnia & Herzegovina    24.2
Spain    24.2
Belarus    23.4
Luxembourg    23.4
Poland    23.2
Serbia    23
Latvia    22
Iceland    21.9
Montenegro    21.8
Portugal    21.6
Bulgaria    21.4
Croatia    21.3
Germany    21.3
Albania    21.1
Moldova    20.4
Macedonia    20.3
Ukraine    20.1
Finland    19.9
Norway    19.8
Belgium    19.1
Estonia    18.9
Austria    18.3
Romania    17.7
Greece    17.5
Italy    17.2
Sweden    16.6
Denmark    16.2
Netherlands    16.2
France    15.6
Switzerland    14.9
How does that compare to the USA? Here are the top 25 obese countries in the World

Code:
Code:
Mexico    32.8
United States    31.8
Syria    31.6
Venezuela    30.8
Libya    30.8
Trinidad & Tobago    30
Vanuatu    29.8
Iraq    29.4
Argentina    29.4
Turkey    29.3
Chile    29.1
Czech Republic    28.7
Lebanon    28.2
New Zealand    27
Slovenia    27
El Salvador    26.9
Malta    26.6
Panama    25.8
Antigua    25.8
Israel    25.5
Australia    25.1
Saint Vincent    25.1
Dominica    25
United Kingdom    24.9
Russia    24.9

wow have to say I am shocked that Czech girls are getting so fat.

You give these girls an inch they will take a mile....seems like just a couple generations under the "EUSSR" and all of a sudden these formerly generally slim and beautiful women are eating themselves into oblivion! Please G*d don't let this happen in Russia!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Why is Venezuela so high on the list??

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (04-29-2013 10:15 AM)chamele0n Wrote:  

I am now curious if any rooshers have ever been interested in the study of anthropology.

I was under the impression that's what this forum was about - aren't we all field anthropologists here?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Russia has pulled even with the UK! It's hard to see from that map, but if Switzerland is a 'D' country, it beats the Netherlands with a bonus point for being a skinny, rich country.

Regarding the BMI data please note taht this is on adult population of listed countries, but not on FEMALE adult population...
I am not saying that this will have a huge effect, but there might be countries on the list where it is socially more acceptable for men to grow fat than for women.
Also age is an important factor that is not taken into account here, I guess

If you want to do your PhD field in that topic (great choice!) you would want to contact international bra-manufacturers and brands for their anonymized sales data. And of course let them sponsor your research. Then you sort out the bra sizes according to cup size and width, as lots of people pointed out it's a big difference having a (euro cup) 70 D (skinny girl with big boobs) to 85 D or plus (fatty with flappy bacon-tits). Then you need to exclude the tourists from sales based on either surveys or CC data if possible. I'm sure for example that lots of foreign chicks who fly to NY, LV or LA buy Victoria Secret stuff just because they can't get it here, there bust size is gonna mess up your data set.

Anything else is just fucking around, of course there is a correlation between BMI and bra size, but it's neither constant nor in any way measurable. From a statistic standpoint, you could have 30% obese people and all of them sport A-cups, while the rest of the female population is divided between B and G...and you'd still get your average C or D crosscountry. Even though it would be a dream country of 30% neglectable fatties with small tits and 70% busty slim chicks [Image: wink.gif]