rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doing "Partial" Approaches

I used to do full approaches, chat a few minutes, get the number, etc

I noticed I was getting high flake rates, wasting a lot of time. Also, I started to get "known" and losing anonymity around some spots I did a lot of approaches at....bad.

The solution: partial approaches.
I say Hi, ask a question or two, make one comment....and then I feel out the situation.

"Am I getting any interest from the girl? Is she looking at me, smiling even slightly? Do I get the sense she still wants to talk?"

If Yes-I stick around
If No-I say thanks for the info, and walk on.

For the newbie, I recommend doing full approaches and racking up some rejections just to get some practice.

But for me, I always know with the first minute whether or not the girl is gonna give me a chance. Really, that fast. Obviously, you still need to do some talking to get the number, then go on a date. But from that initial impression, you know whether she'll give you a shot or not. Perhaps you could work at a cold girl and get her to open up, but the return % seems very low.

This is similar to where I read that a guy used to shake hands with girls at a party and be able to tell whether to continue the interaction or not. Using these subtle cues is a great way to save time and boost ROI.

Well you wouldn't be getting "known" for day game approaches, perhaps a small bar you frequent then it's possible, but I wouldn't feel guilty for being assertive with girls at a bar you frequent, it's YOUR local place and if you wanna hit on women you have every right, especially if you know the staff and you go there more often than the talent.

When it comes to day game that sign of interest can be hidden for quite some time, but it is there. If she's neutral then just continue as she's trying to build comfort within herself, part of that is for her to be neutral while intaking the excitement your creating for yourself and her.

A good indicator is which way her feet are pointing and whether she shifts her stance even moderately toward you.

Overall you're right, you can work on the cold girls, but the dates or bangs you get are often from the ones who made it easy for you.