rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UFC 159 Jones Does It Again (Haters Gonna Hate)

Jones looked a lot bigger and stronger than Chael. Not sure who is next for Jones, but Chael might want to stick to Fox Sports from here on out

Nice knee here

Getting tired of the UFC milking fans and feeding us pointless fights like Silva vs Bonner and Jones vs Sonnen.

If White doesn't put Silva up against Jones then he might as well hand Silva another gimme fight against Fallon Fox. If not Jones/Silva then put Jones against Cormier at a catch weight of 215; allowing Jones to gradually move to full-on heavyweight.

Jones and Silva aren't gonna fight unless the money is right.

And we all know what a cheap bastard Dana White is.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Jones needs to move up to heavy weight, he's been coasting at light heavy weight for far too long, I know he's a genetic freak, but the guy is almost 6 ft. 5 in., he can easily put on the weight to fight at heavy weight, and might already be cutting mad to get to light heavy weight. Obviously I'd like to see him fight Silva, but Jones vs Cain Velasquez would be an epic fight too.

I want to see Silva fight Jones. I personally think that Silva could knock Jones out, so I understand why Jones doesn't want the fight. However, the time has come for this fight to happen.

OP puts a spoiler in the thread title - smh.

[Image: facepalm.png]

I think Jones would beat Silva at least 7/10. I think the two fighters with the best chances at beating Jones are JDS and Cain. I would love to see Cain vs Jones

I don't think JDS is well rounded enough to be beat Jones.

But at this point in the game, Jones has no reason to reach higher than the low hanging fruit.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

He was always going to win this fight OP. Why you acting like this was a huge achievement?

SPOILERS IN THE TITLE I WILL UFC YOUR FACE SON.

Quote: (04-28-2013 03:19 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

OP puts a spoiler in the thread title - smh.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (04-28-2013 07:43 PM)renotime Wrote:  

I don't think JDS is well rounded enough to be beat Jones.

But at this point in the game, Jones has no reason to reach higher than the low hanging fruit.

I think JDS has a puncher's chance and if he works on his cardio and TDD he'll be strong enough not to get embarrassed for at least two rounds.

Not gonna lie. I wanted Chael to win so bad for the epic trash talking that would ensue.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.