rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's up

What's up

This is just wanting to say what's up, and thanks for the advice. Roosh you are a player. You remind me of an old friend, who before his passing, was just a natural. My awareness of manosphere websites just happened after reading an absurd article on alternet, perusing the comment section, and the white rabbit eventually led me here. That being said, if you are young and handsome, give naïveté a chance. It really was an amazing ride trying to find "love," but I've got a soft heart; I can't handle that shit anymore. If you're young and ugly though, keep reading the manosphere, you need this shit to have any chance. I have always loved meeting women and getting laid, and I would say even during my past life I did things to cultivate the ladykiller side of myself(well-travelled, style conscious, educated, practiced on guitar) so being thirty-one and just discovering the manosphere community is a blessing.
As my username suggests, I am coming out of the St. Louis, Missouri. One of the deadliest cities in the states, but one of the worst spots for attractive women. It's a great city, but not great enough to where the shallow beautiful twenty-something set of women don't want to bolt immediately for greener pastures. You must have solid game here to even bang real world sevens. It's sad, a St. Louis 8 is a California 6.5 at best. Luckily, I am tall, blonde, and handsome. I run day game when possible, and play acoustic guitar in bars at night. I had been fighting depression after a serious case of oneitis for almost 18 months after a breakup, and a bunch of crazy experiences with women during that time frame. Accepting a red pill state of mind, has been liberating for my well being.
Currently, I am working towards improving my fitness level, and possibly moving out of St. Louis. The talent pool is so depleted here, but being a big fish in a small pond has it's advantages. I don't have much time to be posting on here as much as some, but wanted to say that I appreciate the wisdom and insight from Roosh and the community. So thanks everyone. Peace. Go Cardinals