rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a creeper?

Are you a creeper?

I am pretty sure I creeped out a lot of girls.
If they don't find me attractive, I am just a creeper who tried to hit on them.

I got to know this girl at a bar. I talked to her and her friend and just kept everything friendly. I offered my phone number instead asking for one.
I met her again. she said 'this guy is creeping me out' while trying to hide away from him. she said he tried to hit on her friend.
That was a guy I knew. I don't observe how he approaches girls but I know he is just a normal guy.

When I heard that, I thought 'I could be that guy from other girls'

How to minimize being creepy? just be friendly and do not hit on them? but can you attract them without taking a risk?

I say....
'One girl's creepy man is another girl's dream man'

Are you a creeper?

Three choices:

Alpha
Creepy
Asexual Beta

You can only be one of those to all women.

Are you a creeper?

Based on the amount of leering I've been doing at the highschool girls in the gym I'd have to say yes.

Back in my pre-game days my game was being oblivious to any sign of interest from a girl. The first time I madeout with (and got a blowjob from) my 1st year girlfriend was pretty hilarious. We'd all hang out in her friends room. When it was time to leave she would suggest I come over and help her do something. I usually said something along the lines of "why can't you do that yourself it doesn't sound too hard" finally one of her friends was like "dude, she likes you, go back to her place next time" I didn't believe her but went to "help her hang her posters on the wall" anyways. I watched her hang them up and said "are we done here" she laid down on her bed and said "come here" it was only then I finally got it.

Shortly after that I was hanging out with my sister floor in my dorm. Me and a bunch of the guys on my floor were down there. One asks me to her place for a drink. I tell her "no thanks, I don't drink" my friends just stared at me like I was retarded. I eventually, drunkenly, almost banged one of the girls who was on that floor. She was there that night and after she told me that I was the only guy who didn't give off creeper vibes from our floor. She got me back to her place by getting really drunk, grinding on my junk till I got a semi, then In the middle of the bar reached down my pants with both hands and started jerking me off. This was post-game so I just went with it. She ended up throwing on some Drake, giving me a bad striptease then passing out while sucking my dick...

What does this have to do with being a creeper?

Well to me a girl says a guy is creepy if he gives her unwanted sexual 'vibes.' This could be the way you talk to her, look at her or shit maybe you just looked like a dude who was a total weirdo to her once.

The girls in my first year dorm thought I wasn't a creeper because I didn't show unwanted sexual interest in them. For one reason or another some of them were attracted to me, I showed no acknowledgement of this, some probably also wanted nothing to do with me and since I never made a move or was too needy they just saw me as neutral.

But what is a man with the enlightenment of game to do?

First of all, theres always a few guys girls generally agree are creepy. You could have 10 dudes sitting in a room watching hockey and they'd still be able to find him just by looking at him. BUT game teaches us how to be attractive to women.

What I ask you is:

- how is your body language and tone of voice
- what kind of things are you saying to them
- are you being sexual without getting interest from her first?
- are you being super friendly and non-sexual then suddenly making a sexual advance

How would you feel if a fatty came up to you and started being very sexual or you could tell they just wanted to fuck you? You'd probably feel disgusted and uncomfortable. Thats the same way girls feel when they say a guy is "creepy" something is seriously off with his game.

Are you a creeper?

This is the primary reason I don't like social circle game. Its way too easy to be considered a creeper and then you are a pariah forever, or to not show any interest and be considered asexual. I'm sure there's a happy medium where you can be sexual to a lot of girls from the same social circle and not be considered a player, but I haven't found it.

Are you a creeper?

This is just shaming language used by Americunts. Basically, any guy they don't want to fuck is a "creeper" and it means little else. If they're not interested in fucking you, there's nothing you can do to change this status and if they are interested in fucking you, they will not think you're "creepy."

The second a bitch uses this word with you just move on because it's a lost cause with that one.

Quote:augen sehen Wrote:

This is the primary reason I don't like social circle game. Its way too easy to be considered a creeper and then you are a pariah forever, or to not show any interest and be considered asexual. I'm sure there's a happy medium where you can be sexual to a lot of girls from the same social circle and not be considered a player, but I haven't found it.

That's why social circle game is a bad return on investment. If one girl in the group thinks there's something wrong with you and tells the other ones, you're pretty much off limits to all of them. It's like voluntarily putting yourself into a grade school situation where you have little to no control over how you're perceived. You can't please everyone.

Are you a creeper?

Quote: (04-27-2013 07:43 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote:augen sehen Wrote:

That's why social circle game is a bad return on investment. If one girl in the group thinks there's something wrong with you and tells the other ones, you're pretty much off limits to all of them. It's like voluntarily putting yourself into a grade school situation where you have little to no control over how you're perceived. You can't please everyone.

I totally agree with this, which is why I don't put any effort into social circle game and only take advantage of it when something falls into my lap.

It's just too easy for one girl to not like you or one incident to occur and your value in that circle is gone and you've lost maybe months of work you put into it

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Are you a creeper?

That comment sums it up. Plus if you are not her type, you could be creepy just talking to her.

I didn't write this to ask 'hey they call me creepy, what should I do?[Image: undecided.gif]'

Obviously, as you go out more and meet more people, you would feel more comfortable and make you look less creepy. But still, there are things you can't control when you make a move.

I approached those chicks yesterday. I just asked if they wanted trade their camel cigarettes with my clove. From that innocent comment, they didn't seem interested at all. I am pretty sure they talked about 'who's this guy? why is he talking to us? weirdoooooo'

I approached couple other girls. they turned their head when I said 'hey I wanted to talk to you guys' but they turned their heads pretty soon.

I saw this girl sitting with bunch of friends at a booth. (risky)
I tabbed her shoulder and told her 'hey come here' she came out of a booth for me. she seemed interested and was very nice throughout the night. it turned out she visited my country and have a good impression about our people.
It was well worth to keep trying even though some girls labeled me as a creeper.

It's good to evaluate your approach but I don't think you should beat up yourself for the things you can't control.
(What if I used better openers for the girls who ignored me right away? would it make a difference? I don't believe so....)

Quote: (04-26-2013 10:18 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Well to me a girl says a guy is creepy if he gives her unwanted sexual 'vibes.' This could be the way you talk to her, look at her or shit

Are you a creeper?

I've always wondered if it would ever become fasionable for women to have natually creepy boyfriends.

Are you a creeper?

What one girl perceives as alpha another will perceive as creepy. Nature of the game.

Are you a creeper?

It was the same last night.
I had girls turning their heads, acting disinterested, just talking for nothing etc.

I kept going and I met this girl right before the last call, who was giving me sparkling eyes from the moment I opened my mouth.

I don't know if I am trying to prove my own theory...my theory is a girl knows whether she likes you or not right away. if she likes you, all you have to do is not to fuck it up. if she doesn't like you, no game can overcome that and you should find something else.

Are you a creeper?

It takes a lot of effort to pretend that you don't remember a damn single detail about a girl.

The main way I avoid being creepy with my style of being eerily focused on whatever subject has my attention is to be just as capricious in moving on to the next subject and "forgetting" entirely the first.

It has honestly backfired on me a few times, though. Some girls got genuinely insulted when I forget their name for the 5th time that night.

Are you a creeper?

You begin dating a girl. After a few dates you meet one or two of her friends.

If her friends are single, you are a creep
If her friends have boyfriends, you are acceptable

Anyone else have theories on this?

Are you a creeper?

Quote: (04-27-2013 07:16 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

The better looking/more charismatic/more popular you are, the easier it gets. The more shortfalls you have, the more you are threading the needle. They don't WANT to accept regular dudes as sexual people.

Are you a creeper?

"Creepy" risk factors:

- You are poorly dressed
- The girl thinks you have no friends (note: this is NOT the same thing as being by yourself)
- Your body language signals low confidence/distress
- You touch her too quickly before establishing comfort
- You don't pick up on social cues that she isn't interested and keep blathering away at her (<---- probably the most common thing that gets newer guys in trouble)

Try to avoid these pitfalls and you will rarely come off as "creepy".

On the last point, I would advise in general that you be willing to eject from an interaction within a minute or two if you aren't getting a good response. If the girl is turning her head away from you while you're talking, checking her phone, interrupts you to say something to her friend, or is just giving you one-word responses, those are all signals that she has no interest in continuing the conversation. Don't try to force it past that point. Just say, "It was nice meeting you," and walk away and look for another girl.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]