rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From the street to the bedroom(day game)

has any of you had similar experiences?

amazing..

yes. summer vacations [Image: amuse.gif]

Quote: (04-26-2013 05:45 PM)Kristian Wrote:  

has any of you had similar experiences?

amazing..

Not really. Chances are he didn't bang her, they just walked together through some door.
Daygame put out a lot of videos of approaching and they mostly have success with foreign women visiting London. No make-outs,no nothing, just boring conversations. I wrote similar comment on their YouTube channel and was banned immediately.
The best I have seen as far as recording your success is Wayne dating or something, he is a black dude in NYC. Check him out.

The whole "london daygame" gang seems too innocent and commercial to be a credible source of anything for me

There's a lot about the "PUA community" that I dislike and want to keep away from, and there's a lot of companies like daygame.com that encompass what I try to avoid - the tacky marketing, the somewhat fake positivity and PUA lingo. It reminds me very much of the sales companies I used to work for that would brainwash people into pretending they were happy when they were actually really pissed off. Daygame.com reminds me of that, and the whole vibe seems very fake and manufactured to me.

When me and Bojangles do bootcamps for example, we're who we are and we don't use all the terminology that companies like this use. We're not products of game and the PUA lifestyle, we're us with game and we pass that on to people.

That said, Tom Terero is a fucking smart dude. I don't like the way the company is from what I said above, but it works for them and they get money out of it. I'm not hating on them, it's just a style I dislike and am keen to separate myself from. It's the same with how he talks to girls on the street, it's not my style but it works for him.

You have to understand why he does it the way he does it, and Krauser (I think) has learnt from Tom in a similar style. In my eyes, the way he talks on the street connects on a deeper level but also as a visibly older guy (and not the best looking out there, and I don't mean that disrespectfully), then you have to build that comfort and it's easier to through conversation when you're older and hitting on much younger girls on the street. I may be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

My game is different, but I'm younger and can get away with going much more direct off the bat on the street or wherever because it's easier for people my age to connect with me. I imagine as someone his age hitting on the girls he's hitting on, doing it in my way wouldn't yield as good results as he's currently getting. Things like "you look like you're from x country because of y and z" makes him look cultured. Personally, I don't bother with that, but I can see why he does it. Again, I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Quote: (04-27-2013 07:36 PM)Citlalli Wrote:  

And their website has these silly cartoon graphics and watered down "you can do it too!" mentality, their focus is on making money. I'm not fucking with these guys at all

daygame.com is legit. These guys are getting laid. I've gotten results from stuff I learned while watching their products, although I haven't paid them a dime.

And for the record, you actually can do it too! What's wrong with telling guys they can get results by approaching women? Nowhere on the site does it say you have to take their bootcamp to get results. A lot of the stuff they teach is available for free on the YouTube channel.

If you watch all the free content and go off and approach for a few months, you will get some results for sure.

So while I wouldn't shell out 2k for a bootcamp with them, I respect these guys. The coaches seem like pretty cool people, much less strange/scammy than most companies out there.

Their video is for motivational purposes and to let people know it's possible to meet someone on street.
His approach is very common (could be lame too:hey you look amazing. you are from???) and everyone can do it

It's just about doing more extra work to get the leads.
(eg: instead of waiting in the office of car dealership for a customer walking in, you actually go out to meet people)

All guys with lack of girls don't do shit. they just hangout with guys drinking beer and watching game. No wonder why they don't meet girls.

I bet 100% if you talk to some guys about idea of going out together to approach chicks on busy streets or malls, they will think it's fucking gay, weird or you are a high school student.

I don't think you need to pay anything to learn. The secret is actually approaching girls instead of doing nothing. if you are average person, I bet you have no problem talking like him.

I didn't cringe in the video, a rare occurrence with these day game videos. I thought his game was fine.

But here's the thing: to day game a European girl 6 or lower as a Englishman/American is so easy that it's not something to brag about. You can open indirect/direct/whatever and the result is the same, with 50% (or more) of approaches resulting in a number. In this case, the girl has a deep voice and thick figure. God knows how her face is. My gut feeling is that the guy was doing this just for the marketing and not because he actually wanted to bang her.

Can't see the video, but if it's Tom Torero I can see it happening, he's a good lad, I've just finished his book and it's a good read. London is brilliant for daygame, don't get me wrong there are better places in my opinion but if you can easily get laid off the street. I've seen a few guys do it first hand (seen Krauser, Bhodisatta, Jimmy do it).

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Tom really does get those results. I've witnessed them. Obviously the videos are the good sets and don't include all the bad ones that we all get too.

Krauser: does Tom have write-ups (and not just video) on his Russian trips? I'd be curious to read those.

Quote: (04-29-2013 11:20 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Krauser: does Tom have write-ups (and not just video) on his Russian trips? I'd be curious to read those.

He's saving them for his next book. He does fairly well with Russian girls, probably better than with Western and Central Euro girls.

Quote: (04-29-2013 12:02 PM)Krauser Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2013 11:20 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

He's saving them for his next book. He does fairly well with Russian girls, probably better than with Western and Central Euro girls.

which will be the content of his new book?

I really like how ugly this is, almost vulgar in its normal-ness. I had to throw the captions on, cause I didn't want to hear the voices, even when I know how the story ends.

Everyone is shooting for that "2 snowflakes" episode from Strauss's The Game, beautiful language, great insights, witty repartee - but the reality of picking up a chick is rarely so cinematic. (It might be drama, but it ain't cinema)

It's trudging, kinda boring, as an outsider it looks like a train wreck. "I can't believe he just said...."

But then he gets her on an instadate, and "voila" it's on like Donkey Kong.

WIA

Fake and bullshit video. Bunch of losers.

However, yes I have had pickups during the day. Singapore a few years back. I was coming out of Indonesia on a work assignment and decided to stop and tour Singapore on my own before heading back to the USA. Singapore is a major hub, and if your ticket is business class there is no restriction on loitering during stopovers, so I stayed a few days. I started my tour of Singapore with one of those tourist bus tours so I could get a decent layout of the island. It was a good tour that went to all the major spots. I had a map with me and a small guidebook, plus with the tour guide it was a decent enough tour. My only objective of the tour was to get to know Singapore via a little bit of geography and a little bit of culture. Skirt-chasing is never really the main reason I am out, since I guess I am always in skirt-chasing mode.

The other passengers were of course also expats. There were several women traveling solo, so I guess they had the same thing in mind; take a look at Singapore during a stopover. I approached a lady from the UK, a business manager type, educated, good looking, married. We simply walked the tour kinda together commenting on this and that. She liked that I had the map and the book so that we could read more about the places the tour was taking us to. Actually, I read to her. After the tour I asked her to dinner. She of course said yes. I was staying at the Mandarin Oriental. Nice place and there is a Morton’s steakhouse in there too. We fucked all night and the next night.

We met again the following year when I was in the UK and fucked again. That was it. Finito.

Tom Torrero termed this gutter game. Krauser speaks about it on one of his post on his blog:

http://krauserpua.com/2013/03/13/i-bang-...e-tourist/

The idea is evening street game, and finding a chick whos not got any plans. A recommended read especially for experienced players who want to look into how to get the same day lay.

In term of daygame.com yeah its pretty commercial but they also give a lot of free content such as their podcast and there youtube channel with infields. They advocate a more direct approach and maybe this suits streets better but for me personally daygame.com and krausers stuff are my main "schools of thought" when it comes to game.

For those of you saying this is fake and impossible, I feel sorry for you. Head down to London town on a summer friday/saturday at around 6pm, and you can almost literally feel sex in the air; overcrowded pubs spilling into the streets, music coming from everywhere and hordes of lonely and bored tourist girls looking for fun. I've travelled, but when it comes to 'gutter game' there's nowhere I'd rather be than London, it's just up to you to take what's yours..

The thin with Tom is that his close rate is something like 0.001% and takes up hundreds of hours a month.

He accidentally admitted this on the London forum when he revealed how many approaches he does and how many bangs he gets. He subsequently edited the post. When he realised what he'd done.

From what I hear he gets laid, though I have no idea what the quality is like.

But the amount of hours and approaches he puts in is phenomenal and totally not worth it IMO.

do you say he's ugly..look what he says about that lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHPYBGn...Nw&index=8

If you have logistics worked out and neither of you are particularly busy, it's even easier to get intimate with a gal during the daytime in my experience. Your testosterone levels are higher, you're both more alert, there's less skepticism, it's less suggestive. It has a daytime clarity that's kind of blurred during the night which is exciting.

Quote: (05-04-2013 09:08 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

If you have logistics worked out and neither of you are particularly busy, it's even easier to get intimate with a gal during the daytime in my experience. Your testosterone levels are higher, you're both more alert, there's less skepticism, it's less suggestive. It has a daytime clarity that's kind of blurred during the night which is exciting.

did you have many succeses during day game?

Quote: (05-05-2013 11:53 AM)Kristian Wrote:  

did you have many succeses during day game?

Yep. About 50% of the gals I've met in the last 2 years (San Francisco - Miami Beach - Bangkok) have been the result of cold approaches in daytime.

In the last few years I've only been "out" to a club once, and that was in Medellín, Colombia. As much as I dislike bars/clubs, THAT was a night to remember - 3 hot Colombian chicks for every one guy!

The paradox during the day is that women consider you especially bold for approaching (particularly if it's in an atypical venue like a subway or bus or if she's seated a table with friends, etc.) EVEN THOUGH bars/clubs are way more competitive and you get NO extra love for approaching women in these places. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I'm also trying to build my business so wasting time, nerves and financial resources on drinks/cover charges just isn't possible. So I've been forced to look at other options. Which is fine by me. :-)

Yeah, taken 6 girls directly home from the street. But thats not much considering that I've fucked 58 girls from daygame. So mostly I get their number and fuck them another day...

Btw wtf is up with that video... Why does he act so feminine and sound so gay... And why is the video cut so that you can only see the GIRL when she walks in that door. Why not show the guy walking in too? Did they just film her when we walked inside alone?

Quote: (05-05-2013 06:31 PM)Boy Toy Wrote:  

Yeah, taken 6 girls directly home from the street. But thats not much considering that I've fucked 58 girls from daygame. So mostly I get their number and fuck them another day...

Btw wtf is up with that video... Why does he act so feminine and sound so gay... And why is the video cut so that you can only see the GIRL when she walks in that door. Why not show the guy walking in too? Did they just film her when we walked inside alone?

hej ven!

oh my god! in which country dod u have these success with women during day game time?

Quote: (05-06-2013 05:58 PM)Kristian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2013 06:31 PM)Boy Toy Wrote:  

hej ven!

oh my god! in which country dod u have these success with women during day game time?

Denmark, my friend[Image: smile.gif] Oh and a few while travelling in UK and USA.
But mostly Denmark. I'll travel this winter and do it much more abroad though[Image: smile.gif]