rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Check out this white knight on fb

hilaroius

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

I'm assuming this:

Hey Dominique!! My name's Anthony; I'm 23 years old (turning 24 on March 8th), think you're stunningly beautiful, and assuming that you're single, would like to get to know you! Can I?

"I'm a college graduate who majored in Criminal Justice, and minored in Criminology. I plan on becoming a Criminologist, and am currently attending graduate school for the purpose of obtaining my Masters, followed by a PhD in Criminal Justice. I'm primarily interested in exploring crime patterns, and learning more about the factors which contribute to criminal deviance. I've always been fascinated with the "why" factor of crime, and as a Criminologist, plan on examining what causes people to embrace criminality in the first place! You should also know that I LOVE to read books, exercise, hold intelligent conversations with others, and of course, watch most sports, especially pro football! I'm a diehard NY Giants fan, but it's alright if you don't like them, or even hate sports altogether! Also, here's the link to my ACTUAL facebook profile:"

Yeah, pretty weak, not really white knighting anything though.

Quote: (04-26-2013 02:36 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I'm assuming this:

Hey Dominique!! My name's Anthony; I'm 23 years old (turning 24 on March 8th), think you're stunningly beautiful, and assuming that you're single, would like to get to know you! Can I?

"I'm a college graduate who majored in Criminal Justice, and minored in Criminology. I plan on becoming a Criminologist, and am currently attending graduate school for the purpose of obtaining my Masters, followed by a PhD in Criminal Justice. I'm primarily interested in exploring crime patterns, and learning more about the factors which contribute to criminal deviance. I've always been fascinated with the "why" factor of crime, and as a Criminologist, plan on examining what causes people to embrace criminality in the first place! You should also know that I LOVE to read books, exercise, hold intelligent conversations with others, and of course, watch most sports, especially pro football! I'm a diehard NY Giants fan, but it's alright if you don't like them, or even hate sports altogether! Also, here's the link to my ACTUAL facebook profile:"

Yeah, pretty weak, not really white knighting anything though.

Yeah, seems more like sniveling and begging than white knighting.

Girls like it when you show your passion for your career by copy pasting the first paragraph of your college major's deptartment "about" page.

Sounds like a cover letter. Pretty weak is an understatement.

The word you're all looking for is "thirsty."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

A criminologist should have way better understanding of the human mind and social motivations! What a chump.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That's cringe worthy

did he just post a link to his facebook account...on facebook???

That's nothing

Gentleman, for your edification and entertainment I give you The Beta/Cringe Thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...a%2Fcringe

By turns horrifying and hilarious, it should be read by every aspiring player to learn what not to do and how not to think

Warning---- Before you enter:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbLK0L5PvAZTDGQtugAhb...8RMnZCFjTw]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

wow....just wow

Omg that thread is too good

lmao

[Image: KJXBb.jpg]

While both the whitus knightus and the thristus maximus are derived from the beta chumpus, they each evolved different mating strategies overtime. As such, we should treat them as different species of the graceful beta.

Quote: (04-26-2013 03:06 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

That's nothing

Gentleman, for your edification and entertainment I give you The Beta/Cringe Thread:

By turns horrifying and hilarious, it should be read by every aspiring player to learn what not to do and how not to think

You warned me, but I still don't think I was quite prepared for that amount of beta overload. I only made it a couple pages through. I'm going to have some great entertainment for a couple hours next time I'm bored.

And wow

Holy Christ. That's the worst thread on the Internet. [Image: shudder.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Being an actual criminal moistens pussy at an infinitely greater rate than having a PhD in Criminology.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

No one ever said social retards were uneducated.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

i can't believe the beta/cringe thread is over 100 pages long. so sad.

That's nothing

LOL

[Image: UbSNc.jpg]

Her BF is probably racing the car as well

That photo is the best example of male privilege ever.

Any fucknut that says that they "like to hold intelligent conversations with people" will 9 times out of 10 be such a retard your ears will start to bleed the minute they open their mouth

A pick of the litter from the BB thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...3gYxuAlM#!

Quote: (04-27-2013 07:43 AM)jmoney29 Wrote:  

Could only make it to the point where she said that guys are either jerks or 'totally obsessed with her' and word of advice nobody scroll down and look at the comments some seriously warped people down there thinking this whale is actually good looking.

Quote: (04-27-2013 07:43 AM)jmoney29 Wrote:  

Face that lunched a thousand chips.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters