rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best Text When You Get Dissed or Flaked Is ...

I have occasionally gotten pre-flake texts that make me want to recover with the "correct reply". After reflection, the best response is usually nothing. I'm thinking about texts like:

"I have a late meeting tomorrow," or

"I'll let you know if I can or can't make it tomorrow,"

or even a disrespectful text to an invitation suck as:

"I would rather not drive far late at night."

I think the best non-reactive action is simply nothing. I recall Roosh writing that he has sometimes rescheduled a flake, but has never seduced a woman who flaked. Basically, if you think she's going to flake, then she is going to flake. In any case, I'm considering any remotely flaky text as an outright cancellation, and planning accordingly. And I'm not giving women any feedback or validation for bad behavior.

On reconsideration, I might reply "Really?" and then go silent just to make it clear I got the message and am choosing to ignore. But I won't seek approval or try to change minds.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of being silent, or to take arms with an aloof reply like "gay," "k," or "unsubscribe"?

It's being stuck between a rock and a hard place--if you're debating this, the damage has already been done.

This is like the pre-Wiles Fermat's Last Theorem of game: a seemingly trivial problem that should have an easy solution, but somehow, no one can provide a satisfactory one.

Cue the "just call her" camp.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I already do this the best reply to a flake is no reply. I'm getting to the point where I couldn't care less if a girl flakes on me, because thank fucking god she isn't the only girl out there that I can pull or am attracted to.

Quote: (04-23-2013 09:08 PM)Thatdude Wrote:  

I already do this the best reply to a flake is no reply. I'm getting to the point where I couldn't care less if a girl flakes on me, because thank fucking god she isn't the only girl out there that I can pull or am attracted to.

I see your game is improving well done.

Flaked on? Oh well good thing you stacked 2-3 dates on the same day.

Not replying is surprisingly effective. Most of the time they'll text back or call you themselves, even if just to confirm that you got their first message and to apologize. The next best alternative is "gay". Either response will often get them to volunteer another day.

Dick pics.

Nope.

Quote: (04-23-2013 10:11 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Not replying is surprisingly effective. Most of the time they'll text back or call you themselves, even if just to confirm that you got their first message and to apologize. The next best alternative is "gay". Either response will often get them to volunteer another day.

sh*t wish I'd read this before I got flaked on yesterday. Was going to just not respond and then re-engage after a couple weeks, but ended up responidng a few hours later saying something like "no worries, tied up at work, let's catch up after I get back from California"....probably a dead lead as she didn't respond back...

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

I think "gay" is strong answer as its sort of ballsy and politically incorrect nowadays. Also it's so blasé that it shows the right amount of "don't caaaaaare".

No reply probably best overall and "unsubscribe" is prolly better for girl you've got more rapport with and something honestly just came up.

If I haven't met a girl before and don't know her well enough to cut her slack, I delete her info and I'm done. Saves your time and forces you to see women as disposable. Ultimately, trying to come up with a smart reply is like arguing with your dog. Chances that she'll comprehend it and be stung are zero. She'll get off on the feeling she got under your skin and skip off to the next cock. If she had any interest, she'll respond to you abandoning her and you can give her a second chance based on her response.

I don't reply unless she sends two back-to-back texts spaced apart where it's obvious she realizes she f'd up.

Quote: (04-24-2013 06:48 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't reply unless she sends two back-to-back texts spaced apart where it's obvious she realizes she f'd up.

Yeah, I'm the same as well, usually too busy working on another few leads not to bother anyway.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (04-24-2013 06:48 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yup. ol' 3:1 ratio has yet to let me down.

I am sorry. can we reschedule? -> reply
My dog is sick. sorry. -> ignore

Don't reply. But don't erase the number. Hit her up with a mass text in a couple of weeks.

This ^^.

I just don't reply and she becomes a weak lead who will get an occasional text

Anytime a girl sends me a text that gives me the sense she might not show up, I assume she is setting up a flake and act accordingly.

95% of the time they do flake, but it doesn't matter because by the time I received the flake text I've got another meeting or date set up or plans to go out and cold approach

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Ignore and make other plans, as if she already flaked, cuz you know it's coming.

to me it depends when the she sends flake text. if it's like day before then i don't reply. no big deal. but when it's like 0,5-2 hours before the meeting then i feel i have right to be upset and react with something edgy... you mess up plans at the last minute. how old are you, 15? / i hate that last minute shit. go to hell / that's immature / you're indecisive / girls.. ;( / you're disappointing / ok i got plan b / etc

I assume the flake now with younger girls or weak leads. Double-booking saves headaches, especially if its a first meet up i lower my expectations to zero and am never disappointed.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (04-24-2013 08:35 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I assume the flake now with younger girls or weak leads. Double-booking saves headaches, especially if its a first meet up i lower my expectations to zero and am never disappointed.

Double-booked earlier this week. Suspected afternoon girl would flake (which she did) and I was ready to roll for my scheduled night girl. I also have tonight and Friday double-booked.

The best response to any shit-test is to get more girls

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I agree with radio silence. Any asking why or begging is just going to make her run. If she gives an alternate time though, then you can respond back.

Don't delete numbers either. They may come in use another time.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Radio silence is by far the most effective. Chicks crave attention, if you've been giving her good attention and suddenly take it away she will notice. I do this anytime a girl gives me an answer over text that I don't like. The good ones will figure out what ticked you off and apologize, usually within 24hrs.

Recent example.
Me: hey girl, let's hang out this weekend. You free sat?
Her: I might be unavailable, I'll let you know.

This isn't even really a transgression but silence is still the best response. In the past I might have responded with "cool" but now I know better and just went silent.

18 hours later...
Her: sorry for being vague, I'm doing xxx with my family, but I can slip away for a few hours.

Silence is golden.

8====D

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Send a non sequitur.

"I would rather not drive far late at night."

"Oh i thought you like green m&m's."

I prefer silence or sending her one of my dice-jpgs with one spot on, and then go silent. Last one has worked pretty well since she doesn`t know if it`s done with a smile on my face or if I am pissed off.